How do we imitate JESUS CHRIST?

How do we imitate JESUS CHRIST?

Attached: A 1.png (621x535, 20K)

we become saints

How do we do that?

Be nice, polite, kind, merciful, and caring and don’t be an ass towards other religions.

we become very christian

Also stand your ground, don’t bend to the will of everyone.

Catholicism is at the origins more, so if you really want that than you can turn to that

>tfw theres already a saint by my name in romanian christian orthodox religion
it's not fair guys

Attached: wojakjust.png (900x973, 486K)

>christian
>orthodox
Heh

Go to the Middle East/Africa, claim yourself Romanian-(insert country you’re in) saint and state name. Do everything a normal saint would do, and then some.

hmmmm
but fren i wanna be a saint in europe
maybe they'll use my middle name

And making a whip of cords, he drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and oxen. And he poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables. And he told those who sold the pigeons, “Take these things away; do not make my Father's house a house of trade.” His disciples remembered that it was written, “Zeal for your house will consume me.”

Huh

Mayhaps, mayhaps...

Jesus Cleanses the Temple
The Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.

In the temple he found those who were selling oxen and sheep and pigeons, and the money-changers sitting there.

And making a whip of cords, he drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and oxen. And he poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables.

And he told those who sold the pigeons,

“Take these things away; do not make my Father's house a house of trade.”

His disciples remembered that it was written, “Zeal for your house will consume me.”

Jesus was a faggot t b h

JESUS is PERFECTION! JESUS is PERFECTION! JESUS is PERFECTION! JESUS is PERFECTION! JESUS is PERFECTION! JESUS is PERFECTION! JESUS is PERFECTION! JESUS is PERFECTION! JESUS is PERFECTION! JESUS is PERFECTION! JESUS is PERFECTION! JESUS is PERFECTION! JESUS is PERFECTION! JESUS is PERFECTION! JESUS is PERFECTION! JESUS is PERFECTION! JESUS is PERFECTION! JESUS is PERFECTION! JESUS is PERFECTION! JESUS is PERFECTION! JESUS is PERFECTION! JESUS is PERFECTION!

Attached: A 3.png (621x535, 20K)

Your DAD is a FAGGOT!

Huh...
Well nothing is perfect
Alright, we get it man, Jesus was great, but relax a but

Everyone in Denmark is a FEMALE, evne the MALES!

>Everyone in Denmark is a FEMALE, even the MALES!

just be a stereotypical flaming American narcissist who needs to constantly name drop their imaginary boyfriend with some meaningless facebook proverbs and remind everyone how pious and humble they are with giant gold crucifixes and does whatever the fuck they feel like anyway without even remotely considering anyone else

Attached: iPtkl1t.jpg (1446x1670, 298K)

Yes and?

Come on, don’t be an ass, do we not all have our own beliefs?

Jesus died after choking on too much dick T B H

I'm an individualist, I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, doesn't mean I can't generalize about a certain extremely common type of belief that loves to cram itself down my throat whenever it can get away with it, and I'm used to my beliefs or lack thereof being mocked and dismissed out of hand as

>*tips fedora*
>being this underage
>"enjoy the lake of fire"

etc etc.. because god forbid you care whether something is actually true vs whether you wish it was true

Back to

Attached: a hill2.png (688x634, 709K)