What is happening here?

Tell me, Jow Forums, what do you think is happening in this video?

Attached: trickster.webm (226x400, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIxYCDbRGJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A shekelstein using his jew magic to circumcise that poor negros mind into believing magic exists

Some american entertaining his wife's son.

Proof of hillary winning in 2020 #btfo

Attached: lPfpLK5.gif (200x200, 941K)

this

youtube.com/watch?v=FIxYCDbRGJc

Fpbp lmfao

Jew tricks nothing new here man.

aaw don't be boring user

When I did an IQ test as a young child (didn't know it was an IQ test at the time), the Dr told me to stick a string up my nose and pull it out the other side. I stood there and told him it's not possible, he told me my brother already did it... I tried to stick it my nose once, didn't work, told him he is crazy it doesn't work, he told me to try again, I refused and said he is lying to me. This was one of many tests, My IQ score was 115.

If this was an IQ test, this kid would be getting an 80 or below. O_o

Honestly.. if my dentist did shit like this, I'd probably see her more often and wouldn't dread the visits.

Smart dentist. The Jew knows how to make people feel safe in his business, and gets more shekels for it.

White supremacy. End it now.

the kike is manipulating the mind of the negro. instilling obedience and submission by way of fascination.

>MAGICAL KIKES

Kid is getting the once in a lifetime experience of interacting with a father figure

kek

The funny points in this jewish mind control thread.

See jews can be fun too!

Attached: silly.jpg (620x420, 51K)

Best post

>For the white goyim we call this the shekel trick, but for you tyrone its the baby daddy trick

A good doctor.

Toothberg dealing with the perfect goy

I done an IQ test back in '98 and after it they stuck me on a helico"pter" and flew me to the disputed zone in the Antarctic and tried to perform a vivisection on me.