As much as all you mutts complain about hispanic people in your country...

As much as all you mutts complain about hispanic people in your country, as an Australian I would KILL for prime latina pussy.

It's so fucking rare here in Australia. Two Colombian sisters were in a uni class with me and compared to Australian women their bodies were literally built for sex and their faces and accents were so fucking sexy.

Quit your bitching and hit that pussy you ungrateful bastards.

Attached: 1527225047915.webm (1280x720, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/itsmaggzs/?hl=pt
youtube.com/watch?v=XAVQha0jv4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=rEGv53ZdkkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

none of them actually look like that you chucklefuck

I want to spend an eternity in that turd cutter.

>prime latina pussy

i would guess 98% of latinas in america look like fucking ogre goblins. seriously disgusting.

Aussies aren’t human so whatever

If your kill yourself today, I'll send you one.

Send us some blond pussy and we ship our soul eating good looking ass sister who will rip off your life with drama until you end up obeying blindly.

They're not sending Latinas stupid, they're sending Mestizos. Imagine if Abbos had near-white intelligence, but still no sense of decency whatsoever.

If I remember correctly this chick is Portuguese, not a spic.

>rare
So it's simply a matter of the free market. Chink grils are rare here and highly sought after because the supply is relatively low. We're literally drowning in spic pussy though and they are fucking desperate for white seed.

At least the chink ladies will improve the IQ of your offspring and keep them light-skinned, though. Spic women might be built for fucking and fun for a romp, but they aren't wife/mother material.

You don't know how good you've got it, Rooboi.

Attached: okdfs8f34u2.png (600x888, 484K)

I don't know how to react to this webm.
My dick got bit in less than 10 secs.

*big

Australia doesn't even exist.

here's the source:
instagram.com/itsmaggzs/?hl=pt

Australian women are so fucking disgusting. Goddamn anglo convict inbreeding made the most obnoxious cunts.
when you say colombian you are clearly not talking about indigenous ones but the ones with european ancestry.

They get fat, hairy and busted after 30

But good luck with that third world pyssy dream of yours. Aim for the sky sweet user

That is a very obscene body.

Attached: 1501465074648.jpg (580x563, 236K)

Colombian girls are prime and cute af accents.

As much as all you bogans complain about abbos in your country, as an American I would KILL for prime abbo pussy.

It's so fucking rare here in America. Two Abbo sisters were in a college class with me and compared to American women their bodies were literally built for sex and their faces and accents were so fucking sexy.

Attached: aboriginal-model-australia.jpg (933x1240, 753K)

less small =/= big, Dipshit

Am I the only one who thinks her arse is far too big? I mean, it's nigger tier.

Attached: 1524998304805.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

>1/64th cadigal gal

She is, if you want a latin chick just come to Europe, far safer than some gold-digger from South America.

This is where the clip is from:
youtube.com/watch?v=XAVQha0jv4Y

Same thing but with Italians women:
youtube.com/watch?v=rEGv53ZdkkI

Yeah there are some incredibly hot abos even tho they're rare, fuck that is some rare but exceptional pussy.

looks like elsa jean

I want to impregnate Alberta Barbosa

>odivelas
manda caralho

Yeah, I really like the way her eyebrows meet her hairline, very feminine.

OP
P
is a DinDu

KYS
Y
S

its more like 50%

>t. never been to South Beach, FL
While it is true that we mostly get turbo peasant goblinos. There are a lot of top tier latinas. Problem is they are all gold diggers and usually only come here to shop.

Los Angeles here. Listen up you MORON...."Latinas" here don't look like that. They're literally 90% 5'3" or shorter, fat, look like Indians, squatty, love handles, and are basically baby machines.

"Latina pussy". This isn't the fucking movies.

but niggers have the best asses user, nobody wants those white bitches who have smaller asses than their man. The only better a white woman's ass the more it gets like a latina's/a nigger's.

Also to clarify in this thread I do mean all indigenous South/Central Americans and Portuguese too. All very fine women, every race seems to have beautiful women it's like each race is a different flavour in the world's best ice cream store.

why are they so perfect?
maybe race mixing isn't so bad after all?

lol too bad you get the mexican orcs fagot, cuz we get prime colombian pussy.

Wasnt saying she was hot, some abos, especially mixed are much hotter than the whites here, just very rare.

This. 90% of them are fat midget abuelitas with their fucking kids running around the store unattended while their husband works as a day laborers avoiding income tax so their wife can get benefits.
The 10% that are hot will be fat and preggo by 16 to repeat the cycle.

Attached: disgusting.jpg (125x113, 3K)

>appeals to base instincts
>a good thing
Civilization is built on delayed gratification with only sprinkles of hedonism here and there. Choosing spouses based on ass/hip ratio and dick length creates places like Africa. Start breeding with good people satisfy desires beyond beyond the carnal or else we're doomed.

Attached: e56h75e76h.jpg (960x568, 148K)

post your hand, fatass

>Am I the only one who thinks her arse is far too big?
nope there are lots of faggots on this board

You're finally seeing the light, my brother. Even white nationalist retards should at least take advantage of modern contraception and fuck these heavenly creatures.

We don't get Colombians either retard we get nigger tier dark Mexicans

good try but no

>caring about random sex instead of your wife and mother of your white children

disgusting

>The 10% that are hot will be fat and preggo by 16 to repeat the cycle.

Only like 0.5% of them stay fit after age 20, I swear to god I've seen it a hundred times

Attached: 1527071543601.jpg (1080x1350, 1.09M)

>Mexicans
Thats why i married a panamanian. You need to go to the South to find good women

Aussie women are better than squat, obese, brown women.

Attached: Elizabeth-Debicki-Feet-2489709.jpg (2000x1327, 2.23M)

You fucking IDIOT. "Latinas" here do not LOOK like that. You've swallowed the bait. Come to the States and walk the streets. Then tell us how you feel about these "heavenly creatures".

Pic related is literally 90% of "Latinas" here

Attached: image.jpg (2000x3000, 622K)

true, Im from Mexico and a married a girl from panama. Mexicans are shit desu

proportions are all fukt m8. something about that pic makes my dick retreat into my stomach

I hope you're just a virgin otherwise you're beyond help man.

Everyone is lumping it all together. It's all different, go to LA and see short brown troll creatures, go to Miami and see hot Cuban girls.

i understand white nationalists because i'm a white ethno-pluralist myself. but i love latinas.
dave chappelle said something along the lines of "i'm racist as fuck, but my dick is a humanist" and i'm pretty much the same way.

These are tortilla eating central americans, they are ugly as fuck because they are mostly indio.

You're a dipshit, I wasn't saying they're all perfect just the ones that are attractive can blow hot white women out of the water for me. There's no race of women anywhere where they're all perfectly attractive, so throat my cock you stupid mutt.

I'll trade you for that lanky ass flat bitch any day buddy.

This, maybe I'm biased because I grew up in Miami but girls down there were fucking hot.

She still looks a bit nicer than the average Latina in my experience.

Attached: 1401577668446.jpg (720x725, 218K)

Dude if it was actually qt women I wouldn't complain, but the Hispanic women we get are horrid, terrible in every sense of the word. Fat, ugly, stupid. I have friends who came to visit from Europe and they are appalled at how ugly the Hispanic women here are. These people have traveled to South America and tell me it's a joke what we have.

Yeah Mediterranean women seem to have larger hips and thighs.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Good man, so many people let their beliefs blind them to reality.

That’s honestly not as horrible as it gets. In my city, they’re much more massive. Hispanics age about as well as milk left in your car.

Can I get in on that trade? No take-backs.

Attached: chola.jpg (320x240, 18K)

Then when they hit 24 or have 2 kids they turn into their mothers:

Squat, short haired, and vaguely smelling of melted cheese and refried beans. Latinas are the biggest meme.

Muh dick

It must be because they mix with the local mutts once they move into your country.

My buddy is Spanish , he moved from Spain to miami and then to San Jose where I met him here. He says the spics here are hideous, horrible and subhuman, the ones in miami are hot apparently tho. California spics are Central Americans , that's the problem

>majority of posts in this thread just about how hot the girl in the webm I posted is

I guess even Jow Forums feels the way I do when it comes down to it.

They cross the border looking like this. They're already mutts.

Attached: 1501638058056.jpg (962x650, 221K)

They all turn into squat 4x4 goblinas by age 25.

Attached: 1488018842_maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 94K)

They really don't. You do get cases of white beta males having kids with them cause they're easy but in general those kids are all young since the Mexicans / Central Americans flooded us 20 years ago at best

This Desu. Literally 90% of every "Latina" female I see on a daily basis. OP is delusional as fuck.

Latinas all look like ogres. The ~5% that don’t are all 16 years old or younger and will complete their transformation into ogres in 4-5 years.

I travel to LA and San Diego for work a lot and can’t recall one Mexican woman I’ve seen over there that wasn’t obese with shiny, greasy skin.

Attached: 26CA3E11-BE37-46B2-8069-FF71AA6761A7.jpg (1300x953, 144K)

Imagine my shock that a bong doesnt find a nice round fat ass appealing. Probably wasnt tight and boyish enough for your tastes, huh user?

I can confirm this, 95%+ of the population here is actually a nigger

Not liking hairy women indicates that I'm fat? What brought you to that conclusion? I'm genuinely curious. I'm actually a little on the skinny side.

Lots of niggers on this board, too. What has the jew, and his promotion of nigger lust done to the white man's taste in women? Shocking.

I have loved Italian women since I was a kid. Second grade had a giant crush on this Italian girl, that love for Italianas has never gone away. Greek girls too.

I like banging latinas as much as the next guy, but the vast majority of them are just ugly fat brown Ventral/South American abos.

most of them look like that or better, outside of mexico

Yeah because all white women are perfect goddesses, I guess you can't believe in all the retarded Jow Forums bullshit without having a mind that operates on logical fallacies.

Insectoids are disgusting. bye bye that is all

White women are FAR better looking on average than most "Latinas" where I live.

Like 95% of white women look good as long as they aren't fat. Whites are the only race for which this is true.

Attached: biggums.jpg (728x401, 29K)

This and it's the same with sandniggresses we have here.

As much as all you Hawaiians complain about volcanoes in your country, as an Irishman I would KILL for prime volcanic pussy.

It's so fucking rare here in Ireland. Two erupting sisters were in a college class with me and compared to Irish women their bodies were literally built for exploding and their flows and ashclouds were so fucking sexy.

Yeah you aren't a virgin because you can't get laid, you must just be saving yourself hey

our girls are the ugliest mfs, but mexicans are pretty bad. glad we have colombia neighbor, its the only thing theyre good for

White women are easily far more attractive on average than the beaners who live here.

>Quit your bitching and hit that pussy you ungrateful bastards.
some of us do. ive had dominican and peurto rican ass. muey beuno tbhfam

oh well, at least you have abbo pussy OP. TOP ZOZZLE!!

Attached: 1523868704067.jpg (732x960, 64K)

Maybe more like 75% but yeah.

>10% of white women are so ugly they are unfuckable
>95% of mestizos are so ugly they are unfuckable

Totally the same guys!

Attached: BB376652-94D2-437B-BD70-6570F9D36CF3.jpg (2000x3000, 575K)

>muh dick

kill yourself faggot chink

Again ^^^^^^^^this is literally the average "Latina" girl in America.

This is my ideal body type. Problem is, white women simply don't have these types of bodies and cannot compete. I need to get myself a nice thick feisty loyal latina woman to wife. I'm done with white girls.

Attached: mVTAbt7J1DB0_LNlpxBB5MK_DfDtR_yxsgBPnyncFFA.jpg (540x960, 70K)

She has a very pretty face and legit 11/10 eyes.
But that pre-human cranium tho.

latinas tend to have great bodies but ugly faces

they also change completely when they get old, most of them are just fat and short

Italian women to me are the best looking out of all of Europe but not in high numbers, there are quite a lot of mingers too.

>those nails

Attached: 1513467790548.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

Do you really believe ALL Latinos look like Mexicans? Mexicans are mostly indigenous bro. South Americans have more European blood, especially Cubans, Argentinians and Columbians
t. Floridian

Italians and Portuguese women are my favorite.

poor mexican girls don't
the wealthy girls sure as fuck do