How does one acquire a Girlfriend?

How does one acquire a Girlfriend?

Attached: 674956E7-A97F-430B-A10B-DC741D1A12BF.jpg (500x396, 62K)

just get one loooooooool

idk that's y i shitpost on 4chin lol

Attached: 1527349330668.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

first, stop putting vasaline on your glasses, apu

never.

sees jornal hoes house number
calls, mets, fucks, pays
no one cares
does it have family too ?
no one cares

faggot

it's not that hard, main thing is stop being an autist, learn how to groom and dress in a way that is appropriate for your body, budget, age, social status and learn how to talk to women which is a whole area unto itself..

but as someone who has experience with women, knows how to talk to them, understands female nature and how to keep them interested, "happy" and all that... it's still honestly just not worth it, and especially if you are the kind of autist who would ask for help with women on Jow Forums of all places, you are not going to have a good time trying to find your autistic qt anime watching gf amidst the sea of normie tinder sluts and ig social climbers.

Attached: 1517110211554.jpg (800x1203, 102K)

let me explain my current situation. I live in a not-so-well-known part of ireland, where everyone loves rugby and just about every single girl is a thot. I cannot just mive somewhere else for a multitude of reasons, and i don’t think there is 1, if any females where i live who likes skyrim, and such in my area. So i’m a little fucked and have to ask around.

Get money and let the parasitic thots come to you.

Don't ask me how you get money, you live in a pseudocapitalist hellhole where corporates, SJWs, and the deep state have all the power.

>understands female nature
and now everyone knows that you are retarded

Ok.. I think I can understand your plight, but the thing is, those true geek girls are extremely rare in real life, almost all of the ones you can easily meet are actually just normies faking it for attention because they know there's a lot of thirsty geek guys out there, some with quite a lot of money and who aren't that sharp when it comes to women.., often these girls are using youtube, twitch etc to amass a harem of beta orbiters which gives them a massively inflated sense of their desirability like 99% of all women who have social media (which is all of them)

if you really want a gf, you are better off trying to find a "normal" girl in real life somewhere (offline) because basically all women are normies really when you get down to it, just try to find one who isn't a total social media obsessed thot with a hyper entitled princess mentality

that's harder and harder these days I know because they're all glued to their fucking phones 24/7 even when they're out somewhere.. but you have to get creative and do stuff like volunteer at an animal shelter or something like that,

>social status

>my social status is what it is
>yeah, ok user. sure.

>greentext meme
>i don't understand what you said
>but you're wrong
user wins again!

Oh fuck I needed that today.

Attached: 1520167496170.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

yeah, lots of guys do.. just not many autistic weebs on Jow Forums who don't have anything to contribute except

>greentext
haha dis how i no ui retarded!

How does one acquire a sheep gf?

Attached: 0f858e88ae9ac1ddd11610096c19234a.gif (1000x803, 1.71M)

who you quote

Hello I have autism can anyone tell me why
is so bad

oi boi, I see you are a bit challenged, so let me spell it out for you. There is not such thing as 'female nature'. It's an idiotic meme created by people that struggle with the concept of women as individuals, some are special like you, some are well adjusted, and some are somewhere in between of the spectrum. I would suggest meeting them, listening to them, maybe even speaking with them (but don't go overboard) instead of reading mtgow and pick up artist forums.

>women are all special snowflake individuals and you can't make any generalization about their behavior in any way that's muhsawjenny btw you're clearly an incel you incel!
white knights for women who aren't even there are the worst

>meeting them, listening to them, maybe even speaking with them

Yeah, tried that a lot of times, even had some gfs, but it ended the same way all the time
I don't understand women and think I never will
I never found dated someone more than 4 months

I never dated someone more than 4 months*

>asking to 4chinz how to get a girlfriend

Using 'white knight' unironically.
Sorry, I wasn't aware that you are really a retard.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-26 at 5.13.39 PM.png (787x579, 265K)

I was talking to this canadian special need boi. I'm afraid that I don't have any advice for you friend, you are from different culture sphere and I don't know you. Those two things make any real advice (and not vapid 'be yourself, be honest, be open') very difficult.

Sorry I wasn't aware that you are really a white knight cuck on his glorious white internet steed

It's okay, you didn't choose to be born retarded. Are you sure that you are canadian? You have pretty potty mouth. Shame. That's why well adjusted women doesn't want to talk with you. But there still hope, remember this 'woman nature' thing. Keep researching it brother.

go to wales

Don't
Not worth it
Basically just jack off, it's the same experience but cheaper

Attached: 1526765548998.png (553x485, 135K)

When will worthwile to buy a sex robot?

Dude, you don't need a robot at all
Just be creative

Attached: 1526651188750.png (686x688, 103K)

When did you started to masturbate? Just curiosity

Become good at lying to yourself and others.

Around 12, i found some "scientific magazines" in my classmate's house and that's when the beautiful journey began

Attached: 20180416_224840.png (320x350, 38K)

6 here, older cousin was dropping mad knowledge bombs on me. Still, doesn't beat good sex. On the other hand beats weak sex by the mile.

Shit, can we get 'wankers of /bant' initiation age?

By puting your pee pee in her vagene

Attached: apu and cirno secks.gif (790x837, 675K)

hah, i started at 11 with shitty deviantart images
beat that

Attached: 1526429559828.gif (762x750, 246K)

shut up italy
you are drunk

Fuck off you fucking bogger culchie bastard

Bang of fucking shite off you

Attached: 1413141423070.jpg (500x375, 149K)

sort your life out

fat? get a couch to 5k (c25k) app,
people are getting fat as shit here being fit will help you

anti social? get to dnd groups or something you might like, even an online guild with chat will help decrease your spergyness

broke get an job, or you can work your way through social welfare schemes into a uni

>but you have to get creative and do stuff like volunteer at an animal shelter or something like that
To fuck the animals?

If men and women were the same, we would only have one word for both, not two

>"scientific magazines"
Insert tab A into slot B

bee yourself