Marijuana strains in the 1970s

>This is the weed boomers smoked
Absolute filth

Attached: 1970s weed.jpg (720x672, 65K)

Those could still fuck you up, but it looks like youd be picking stems for a while.

It would probably look better after being trimmed

all outdoor varieties, not trimmed, poorly cured, yep, that's the 70's and 80's

take the leaves off and it would look better desu

Did they even get high?

What I think is really cool is the variety that trade and free markets provide. We have varietals of wines from all over the world. We have diff types of coffee from all sorts of countries. Now we have marijuana taking off for a few decades and so we now have hundreds (maybe thousands?) of strains. Today I learned that we even have companies that sell dozens of different varieties of honey. Yeah honey. Honey from here or there. From that state or this one. Some with added shit and some without. Very cool. Thank you based free markets and voluntary exchange.

A lot of it is growing conditions. Take a modern top of the line strain and plant it outside like normal garden plant and it will look like shit and be 1/4 as potent.

The types of flowers the bees have access to totally changes the flavor of the honey. I've tried multiple kinds and there really is a difference.

doesn't matter because they were all full of lsd and other shit

To be fair though, strains like Vietnamese Black,Monkey Paw etc. are very potent and also lack a appealing look to them. Those are all high yield strains in the pick there was not a grow sop on every corner.

I think it is so cool. I have tried many wines and coffees from around the world. Tried a lot of diff strains of pot too. But now i gotta try different honeys and maybe teas. Oh and of course beers and liquors come to us from every fucking state or province in the world. Very cool. And the commies wanna take over and let us all drink our own piss and brown gravy for variety.

That is not entirely true unless you neglected the shit out of it. With reasonable care genetics will win over environment every time. It would still be some good ass weed.

What the fuck is a weed post doing on /pol?
mods don't even care anymore.

This. Even then though, LSD was pretty lax. The shit you can get now is insane. You can't even do it alone, it'll have you that fucked up.

>you'll never know the joy of using an album cover to de-seed your bag only to be left with maybe half the volume
kids today with their grinders and kerf catchers

I'm a honey connoisseur, and the variety and range of flavor from different regions and countries and plants is incredible. I easily consume a 1lb a week, on top of my weekly litre of fresh maple syrup of course.

Get some blueberry honey, (pollen from blueberry plants) its incredible

How did the prices compare relatively?

>DUDE WEED LMAO

Go back to plebbit. Weed is for niggers.

LSD was way more potent in the 60s. The standard blotter had 250ug.

probably the same considering the quality and inflation. back then panama red, acapulco gold, thai stick, were the tops and cost a lot more than that mexican dirt that couldn't get a fly high.

kek bitchass boomers

Attached: 637A7DA7-0728-4926-BB83-06FBA62C5D23.jpg (4032x3024, 2.92M)

fucking boomers. what a pathetic generation. too god damned lazy to grow their own good weed.

>boomers didn’t have their weed run through mass spectrometry first

Attached: E3D3F8DD-615F-49AA-A1BB-B37F1FDA8D51.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

I never burn flower anymore. I use my vape pen or I dab.

fuck potatoniggers
did you guys even have weed in the 70's?

DUDE.SCHIZOPHRENIA

Attached: DUDE.png (800x600, 207K)

>I easily consume a 1lb a week, on top of my weekly litre of fresh maple syrup of course.

How fat are you?

>dumb-assed millennial stoner can't take a clear picture with a camera that does it for him

Attached: smug.jpg (400x400, 21K)

kek stay mad grandpa and keep buying that stepped on Mexican

Attached: F6450518-AD76-4E29-BBB8-B97E117858FD.jpg (4032x3024, 2.64M)

>he doesn't buy mexican so he can smoke more than once a month

lel I got an ounce of that purple for 135 nigga.

Do you?

>that's a good deal
lmaoing @ ur life fag

Back then it was all just outdoor grown natural stuff. Now its all Hydroskunk 420, Rainbow sherbet shit.

Smoke up niggers.
t.Chad

Lol. Is shit really that cheap now!!! Free markets always win. Jesus Christ. When i was young 350/oz was standard. If it was good, it was 400