Montana

Why are there so many nords and Germans in this state?

Attached: 17FCCBBC-E814-4D10-9308-5AA935B0FE4F.png (250x155, 27K)

brb, moving to Montana

Fuck off were full

I'm half English and half German.

Looks like a spot just opened up your in luck

kek

I just don’t want Montana to become another Washington where 1% of the pop are illegals. Also we have the highest non Hispanic white population so i want to keep it that way

I understand. But try to keep it a secret so they don't come in to live off the system.

>Samefagging to shill for your state
Commit suicide.

>implying

>Shill for my state
I just want to know why there so many Germans and nords here

Free land given by the government.

As reparations to ww1? Also that doesn’t explain why so many German and Nordic people immigrate here

Same reason I am moving to new england. To get away from something.

Montana belongs to Mexico

Washington is more your speed buddy good look surviving our weather conditions lol guarantee you’ll move out once winter is over

But why the Midwest specifically tho

Montana isn't the midwest.

It kinda is. It’s like half northwest half Midwest. I just meant why do they like the climate of places like the Rockies,plains etc.

No, it is in the western united states.
They went there because there are no big cities in the states. Therefore no dindus.

You’re probably right. You would think they would want to move to the north east so they can see New York and shit. Nords I understand since they have a very folkish small town culture but Germans have it as well I guess

Do you know about the mental characteristics of whites?

Yes obviously lol. I’m just saying from an immigrant standpoint the big apple is a huge deal for some reason. But it’s typically smaller tight knit high trust communities

I wish I could go somewhere in the midwest (anywhere besides nyc) but I probably wouldn't be accepted for being half italian

Attached: ].jpg (1136x640, 90K)

Yeah, I mean your post showed that you do understand some of it. But there is a deeper aspect to white flight and various similar such things that even the alt-right type people don't seem to realize.
Italians are white.

Also, cruelly ironic ID.

fucking bullshit

But I have brown hair + eyes. I wish I could look like this girl instead.

Attached: southern italian woman.jpg (1000x1067, 904K)

Oh no I definitely understand the reason for escaping there of all places don’t get me wrong

Post a picture of you.
Okay. I believe that many of our traits came directly from leaving for more dangerous areas because we were incompatible with the local population. It is part of our evolution.

If you look like pic related then I assume you will be fine (you don’t have to look attractive of course just look like a white guy). But if you look like a spic,mutt, or a Jew expect to be a complete outcast as in you might as well make friends with other beaners and natives

Attached: 8E589759-C5B2-40F9-AF2D-6B51F5680E9A.jpg (195x259, 18K)

I've had people tell me I look like a spic before but my friends say I'm white (not saying much since I'm from new york)

Post a pic you spic.

I see it in the sense of R/K selection. Instead of competing with R selection overpopulating a certain area, we just retreat and recuperate until we are eligible to compete again

fuck off retard

Attached: fml.png (1334x482, 90K)

At least post lower half or skin color with time stamp. If not I can never tell you if you will fit in or not

Lower half of face*

I wouldn't waste the effort on 70 IQ race-mixed mutts. You anglo trash are incredibly easy to run rings around even without another rhetorical device.

All my girlfriends so far have been blonde with blue eyes too, just to piss you snowniggers off.

Attached: italyisasian.png (376x281, 72K)

I think we became K selected because of the areas we ended up in. Originally it was because we didn't want to do what chief Ogabogo wanted us to do without a good reason so we went into the woods or across the sea.
I said you are white, faggot.

>Post a pic you spic.

It was a play on words because of your previous post.
Calm down dude, we are trying to be nice to you.

I have a good feeling you aren’t white

Probably

>I have a good feeling you aren’t white
Italians give zero fucks about being white when we have the best food on planet earth and were the seat of the best empire ever seen. "White" is just a buzzword for countries that enjoy seeing niggers flood into their borders and ruin their culture.

Enjoy your slow genocide, negro.

Attached: italy is fucking based.png (1944x1398, 585K)

Holy shit. wtf dude. It's like he has a split personality or something.

He’s trying to cope

And you fucking know it.

Attached: nordcucksbtfo.jpg (1644x3912, 1.54M)

Regardless I’m surrounded with people who look like pic relates

Attached: 8E564E41-37B5-4251-A8A4-C3943CEFA986.jpg (225x225, 24K)

Probably just a whore.

Nordshits don't know what it means to have family values. Italians had an empire while you fags in great shitain/scandinavia needed until 1800 to figure out that shitting in the same water you drink from was bad for you.

Attached: francesca chillemi.png (898x557, 1.2M)

uh.. I'm not a nordacist if that's what you are saying. Once again "Italians are white."
Will you calm down now?

You sound very insecure mate

No. I'm still a spic according to germanics (still preferable to be as you have no history or inventions to be proud of which is why you listen to tarantino when he says italians used to all be blonde and blue eyed before getting fucked by muslims)

Attached: basedmussolini.jpg (850x400, 81K)

I'd think I'm above everybody if I had blue eyes too.

just get the fuck out

Of what? I'm not in your inbred state (thankfully)

Enjoy your pathetic history of throwing fits in a tundra shithole and getting btfo by any real army, vikang.

Attached: vargtards.jpg (1125x940, 165K)

*sigh* Sorry that you hate yourself.

You’re projecting super hard mate. Also you’re the only one trying to prove your supremacy which is literally nigger tier shit

I don't. It's just that nordicist faggots like you think you're somehow superior to southern europe because you have no ability and never did anything to advance the white race. Vikings were literal niggers with white skin.

>b-b-but tarantino said t-

Kill yourself.

If I had blue eyes and was promoting blue eyed superiority you'd change your mind.

Attached: dennishopper.jpg (1024x435, 137K)

Who the fuck is talking about blue eyes and blonde hair? Sure they’re attractive but it doesn’t make you more whotey

H

>Sure they’re attractive but it doesn’t make you more whotey

According to pol it does.

Attached: pol.jpg (1221x838, 153K)

>Jow Forums
Doesn’t even exist anymore. It’s Reddit 2.0 at this point. The only people who care about that are varg fans

You and the other faggot still called me a spic so have it your way I'll stay on staten island my whole life.

I'll never be a blonde/blue eyed germanic and even though my last name is northern italian I'm probably not because of my brown eyes.

All we said was post skin color and face but you proceeded to act like a butthurt spic

Yeah I'm not stupid enough to give you more ammo to attack me with.

Rugged individualism?

At least I don't get melanoma.

We weren’t even attacking you until you completely went off the fucking rails man. Also if you are white like you say then how could we get ammo? All I said was let me see skin color to see whether you will fit in or not

Probably why along with land given to Germans as reparations. Only place in America that has a small town cowboy feel to it without being infested with beaners or nogs (like my precious Dixie)

Here.

Now leave me alone.

Attached: handd.jpg (520x657, 92K)

Because it's cold as ice during the winter but perfect weather during the summer

It’s a perfect state except for the fact that we have 0 waffle houses and 2 Cracker Barrel’s
>why even live?

That’s not that bad. Assuming you don’t look like a beaner I doubt you would be grouped in with the natives and spics

my hand is literally brown

I see some pinkish though. Idk I can never give you a 100% yes or no without face pics

still gonna kms

I'll never have a pale gf. They see me as a shitskin.

Attached: 1503592459433.jpg (250x250, 11K)

Not for much longer
56% and dropping

Attached: IMG_0863.jpg (1200x345, 60K)

Dude, don't let memes on a Korean soap opera board make you hate yourself. If race is that important to you move to Italy and be a nationalist there or something.

Attached: greece and italy.png (1214x504, 327K)

Alright retard. I'm done. I never said you weren't white. In fact I've said repeatedly that Italians are white in this thread and you keep going apeshit and posting stupid memes that are probably made by Jews to divide and conquer. Then you say you want to kill yourself. Fuck it. I have blond hair and blue eyes and I am tall. I look like I could be on a Nazi propaganda poster as an example of the Übermensch. You'll never look like that. This is more important to you than it is to me and that is sad. So just fucking kys already. Like I said, I'm done.

>You'll never look like that
Thank god.

Attached: snowniggers rejected.png (739x839, 589K)

You literally have said in this thread that you are sad because you are not nordic.

Attached: 1525566369578.png (500x379, 82K)

I am though. At least 6% of me.

Mediterraneans are way better though.

Attached: snowniggersbtfo6.jpg (378x481, 97K)

Hey guys maybe this incessant racial squabbling has a board designed specifically for it? Something to do with politics perhaps.

That's the thing, I'm not even disagreeing with him. He's just going off.

stop bumping the thread you autistic cunts

Attached: nordcucks.jpg (634x1043, 257K)

I'm saging it you nonce

What, does it trigger you Pedro?

tom*

Attached: 1527019282820.png (728x794, 56K)

Yeah, I think I'm done with the board for good now. It's just bad. Bye.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out

bye bye