How do i get someone to love me? i want someone who enjoy the same things as me and loves me...

How do i get someone to love me? i want someone who enjoy the same things as me and loves me. i have never had a girlfriend or kissed anyone.

my personality:
i am that weird awkward person normally. But sometimes i tell weird or inappropriate jokes with confidence in front of people with power or authorities. sometimes being smug and perverted at the same time.

a former friend said i looked cute and had a sexy voice but my personality was destroying my chances. is this true?

Attached: gdfgdfd.png (810x701, 238K)

also feel free to post your problems. maybe they get solved in this thread

>How do i get someone to love me?
yikes man, that's a tough one
>i want someone who enjoy the same things as me and loves me.
>my personality was destroying my chances. is this true?
I'm assuming you generally get along fine with other guys. Two and three are probably not gonna work. You need to become a different person. Which do you prefer, love or being who you are?

i really want to be myself. maybe i will just be myself for a while. if im lucky then there could be someone who does love me and have similar interrest. but that is a small chance.

Do some black magick

I love you, Norway. But really, I think that you have to find someone who is just as awkward as you. Find someone who is similar enough to you that you can relate to them but not so different that you wouldn't get along.

Attached: nano makes thread.png (1080x730, 606K)

i dont believe in magic...

thanks user. sounds good.

you could also do what a shit ton of scandinavians apparently do and import a thai or filipino wife who will just be happy to live in a less shitty country with a handsome scandinavian and love you unquestioningly
I don't approve of that, but you should consider it as a backup plan.

suicide

that is kind of bad. i wouldnt want my son or daughter to become elliots.

that is only the backup plan

if you can last another 12 years, we'll have human level AIs around 2030, you could ask for one that likes the same crap you do.

Well then just think positive. Dont worry, be happy. But still, black magick is your best option

you know, I love using Elliot Rodger to shit on the hapa meme and i do think mutts are an abomination, but the guy was a jew/chink mix who suffered child abuse and had a serious personality disorder that went unchecked by his parents who didn't care to raise him properly

yes i could wait.
i still dont believe. sorry.

What happened when the jew chink ran into the wall with a boner?

Broke his nose

yeah. i think those last ones were what made him do such things.

fug im cringy again. ok. i will just abondon this thread. post whatever you want.

Do not let others bother you too much. You can get wrapped up in what others think and stumble through life if you care too much.

Goodbye Norwaybro and good luck

Attached: nano.png (225x350, 106K)

thanks

don't worry, your english was too bad for me to understand exactly what you were saying.

u dont nigger

my wife chino is so cute;

That makes sense but how do I find such a girl (female)?

Attached: 1526999327382.jpg (850x737, 48K)

You like Pinnochio-P so you are already a winner in my book user.

Are you me?

Attached: 09-51-18-1503235666088.jpg (286x380, 17K)

NO ONE CARES PURITY
DESIES AT YOU
NO BODY CARES YOU

based

Why are these two flags basically the same? I'm not from Romania naturally so I don't know.

Because we are technically the same nation.