I went to see Solo today. It sucked

How long until these filthy Jews realize that leftist nonsense is trite and tiresome. I'm fed up with seeing this shit. There is literally a droid in the film who runs around whining about the "systemic oppression of droids." And, of course, you have your strong, brave, independent woman behind the success of the leading male protagonists. Does anyone else want to flood the Rotten tomatoes board with negative reviews? We need to drag these leftist film-makers out in the street and imprison them.

Attached: Capture.png (643x353, 225K)

Stop giving the Jews more money to produce even more garbage you fucking retard.

> giving Hollyjew money

Attached: hand-rubbing.jpg (215x246, 10K)

My nerdy, bubbly girlfriend dragged me to the theatre with her hair-head sister. I should dump her ever-increasing ass for this. I swear to god tomorrow I'm joining a gym to lose some weight, so I can attract a better girl, who isn't a leftist drone.

Movies are Jewish fantasies.

Attached: 853A80B7-59A7-49E7-AD56-C05BB5B586D1.jpg (673x890, 565K)

I watched the cam on 123movie free and it was good. Not great or epic but a nice action and adventure movie.

Attached: 1516421530268.gif (877x409, 42K)

>pays $14 to see garbage movie
Why do they keep making shit like this?!

Attached: 097654.png (403x448, 53K)

>already at 57%
>you want to give then ammo for damage control
neck yourself retard

I mean I wouldn’t call it a good movie but it wasn’t that bad. It was miles better than the ones with Rey and Fin.

>so I can attract a better girl, who isn't a leftist drone.
convert her to the right while you are at it.

pirate this garbage of a movie.

>"check their expectations at the door"
hmm

That's what we're doing now? We're saying a movie that would get a C- on a generous report card is "not that bad" because it's better than a D-?

>I'm fed up with seeing this shit.
I’m tired of movies being advertised here as well OP

Fuck me. My boomer dad is a huge Star Wars fanatic and he's making me go see this pile of shit tomorrow. He's red pilled, but he will not stop going to see movies. Between that and watching professional sports it's the only hobby he has.

They already have enough gold stockpiles to last them a life time. They dont care about making profit right now,but changing the culture. The best way to deal with them is to not participate and seek out your own entertainment.

I wasn't going to see The Last Jedi in theaters, but my wife talked me into it. "It can't be that bad, user. Even if it kind of sucks, it'll good visuals." She cried when Like died, and at first I thought she was being overly sentimental, but then a minute or two after his fade into the sunset, she was still sniffling. Then she said, "They fucked Mark Hammil. They took everything he wanted to do with Luke and shit all over it because they could." She ranted for several days about the movie at random times. She actually got kind of hysterical when she laid out in step by step detail how they had completely deconstructed Liea's character, destroyed her dreams and turned her into a tactical moron. It was like she was mourning the death of an old freind. It may sound stupid, but Star Wars was what brought us together. I took her out on our first date opening weekend for Return of the Jedi when we were on junior high. It's been a part of both our lives since 1977. So, no, we won't be going to see Solo, or anything else produced by Lucasfilm under Kathleen Kennedy.

>check your expectations at the door

So in other words, don't have standards and expect consistency in a story.

>crying over star wars
I'd say she's retarded but she's a woman so that explains that.

Everyone knew this movie would be like this. Its faggots like you who shell out money to see this shit that baffles me. I've been tired of watching 100 pound waifs kick the shit out of 250 pound powerlifters for 20 years. If any movie, tv show, game, book, or any form of media has even a whiff of this garbage, I instantly disregard it. I can only suspend disbelief so far.

Its literally anti white propaganda

>a jew pays $15 dollars to see 'the eternal Jew'
>didnt think it was very good.

Are you stupid son? Honestly, because star wars is literally anti white anti male propaganda. Why would you pay money to see that?

ITS LITERALLY DESIGNED TO MAKE BROWN PEOPLE AND WOMEN WANT TO KILL YOU NUMBNUTS!

>Goes to a movie made by a globalist leftist company (((Disney)))
>Why is full of left leaning ideas
Such wow, OP. You should go see it again and write a thesis on this breakthrough.

Yeah, she's can woman. She cried and gets emotional about shitbi simply don't understand. Sometimes it's frustrating. Sometimes when she's blubbering over some romance movie on the Hallmark Channel, it's kind of endearing. And it'll offer put her in the mood. We've been exclusive since we were fifteen, and there's still things about her I don't understand even after raising six kids with her. It's been a journey.

> All these people thinking Star Wars was once good.

At the climax of the story, what does Luke do? He rolls on the floor before his superior enemy and begs for mercy.

This, says, Star Wars, is how evil is defeated. Get on your knees and beg and whimper before evil, and if you beg hard enough and pathetically enough, evil will have mercy on you and decide to be nice. And not in 2018. in 1983.

Attached: Webb.png (523x445, 230K)

I bet he smelt the shekels.

>6 kids
Good man. I'm the eldest of 7 and I plan on making my future wife's vagina the size of a hallway with all the kids i plan on having.

>Luke sacrificing himself to prove to himself and his father that there still good left in Vader is begging for mercy
You're a short-sighted faggot who should rethink his life if you miss such a moving purpose so badly.

How evil is defeated is by the slave of the master fights back.

>it's been a journey.
Your posts are nice user. I am recently married and we have our first kid now.

If that was true, he should have kept his mouth shut and taken it. And 'looking' for goodness is morally disgusting. Actual virtue never places itself in a position of supplication. A just man and just society must always demand virtue, never ask for it.

So much this.

Luke (and the jedi) is the embodiment of Cultural Marxist slave morality.

If you kill your enemy they win
Never get angry
Accept whatever.

The Jedi are moral fucking cowards who are aweful human beings.

Lucas stuck them in a ivory tower for fucks sake. People were just to stupid to realize the Jedi are the fucking bad guys. They are evil.

Attached: This.gif (300x186, 446K)

>Watching movies
Either you rot your brain with hollowood movies or you rot them with videogames. I prefer the latter

What a brainwashed moron you are.

Stand in front of the incarnation if evil, dont try to kill them, in fact dont fight at all and some supernatural force will save you.

I wonder (((why))) theyd put that into every movie whites saw for 50 years AS THEY WERE BEING GENOCIDED!

Fuck

Honestly this was the best of the Disney era Star Wars
If anything they were poking fun at sjws with the droid. I don’t see why pol is so triggered

>vader helping is supernatural
come on now, retard

I actually have to agree.

I remember when South Park said that SW would be ruined if it went to Disney, and that it should have gone to the Chinese. At this point I would have preferred the chinks over them. They would have added so much cool shit, even if they put in some Chinese propaganda it most likely wouldn't have been over the top like here. The damage to the series would have been way less severe than it is now.

Attached: WojakThePuppeteer.jpg (1024x773, 58K)

Chinese propaganda is unironically better for America than Jewish propaganda.

And I say that fully understanding how subversive it would be and the clusterfuck it would create.

>Pil pul.

No wonder your defending it....

Because they gave tons of screen time to new characters, characters which were obvious diversity hires, and characters we don't give a shit about other than to push (((their))) narrative, while giving such little screen time to ones we've known and loved. And then on top of that the most amount they got in one sequence they got fucking killed. Like I get their old and all but couldn't just let them have a farewell? Or at lest give them a good death rather than getting stabbed by a shitty melodramatic emo son and vanishing because of said kid who became that way by Luke's own stupidity and cowardice? They were obviously killed off to give them major plot twists

Attached: Dissapointment.jpg (282x252, 17K)

Honestly I agree. I would totally prefer subtle references to Xi Jinping, china, etc over outright propaganda and all this bullshit. Especially seeing as how they really don't give a shit nor tolerate any pc culture I bet we would have had amazing fights with well filmed out choreography, cool weapons and uniforms, and so much more. Instead we get a purple haired faggot who runs herself through the empire ship, potentially killing their own on board, all to make some stupid sentimental message nobody got nor cared about. AND THEN on top of all that they erase, block, and do everything they can to make it shove all the negative reviews under the carpet because of some "Trolls"

Attached: Wojack80sFeel.jpg (650x842, 82K)

>Does anyone else want to flood the Rotten tomatoes board with negative reviews?
>False flagging this obviously
This film will fail on it's own when the bonafide neckbeards flood the site.

Attached: IMG-20180405-WA0002.jpg (1024x748, 49K)

They made luke a fucking pedophile.

Im not joking. Think about the paychological effects of pedophilia on kids.

Then look at Kylo Ren. He represents as an abused child.

They had Luke stand over his bed holding his lightsaber like a cock for fucks sake.

They took your hero and made him into a chimo. (Thats why he wouldnt take anymore students and why he renounced his priesthood).

Tell me Im not 100% correct.

Go Woke, Go Broke: ‘Solo’ Crash Lands at Box Office

I streamed that shit yesterday. who the hell still pays to see movies?

OP neglected to mention that
1) the gay character gets killed
2) the black character runs like a little bitch when there's trouble
3) the other gay character gets killed
4( the black guy loses in the end

I wouldn't say that I would just say they made him into a pussy and a faggot. Not only did he take all the jedi teachings and shove them up his ass till he was spitting the papers like they were chew, but he tried killing a kid based off a vision. Rather than direct him away it was "NO I MUST KILL" which was all done because otherwise they would never have been allowed to continue to make this abomination of a film series

You've got a point.

Never pay to watch a movie unless its a classic.

Attached: CrusaderKunApproves.gif (720x404, 3.83M)

Stop being a faggot and just dont go say no

whenever something is touted as fun for both newcomers and longtime fans alike I know it's pure, unadulterated shit.

It was a different time

I feel for real fans of the old school 3 movies the most in this. We need more fans like you to STOP BUYING THIS SHIT. Good on you for doing that. I liked the movies but wasn't a big fan, though I understood the fandom. Now I can't stand anything Star Wars and I personally berate grown men who spend $ on that shit.

Attached: 20180522_152323.jpg (5312x2988, 2.08M)

Can someone give the rundown on most of the leaft ideas present in the film? I'm going to watch it and feel like i need to prepare myself for the enlightenment the big jew has planned for me

>paid to go see it
Congratulations, you're part of the problem, you dumb everloving faggot.

Attached: F7kRw.jpg (509x380, 129K)

At some point, movies went from allowing the viewer to make up their own mind, to telling them what to think.

Isn't time for bed gramps?

you have to gas them user.

you sound like an insufferable twat, filtered

Anywhere they are trying to create a dictatorship they always push the idea the the children know best. (Because they are easily brainwashed by the party and are too stupid to know they are being tricked)

They then use children to inflict violence on adults and maintain thought control. Because adults dont fight back. They have too much to lose.

Hitler Youth, Red Guard, Secret Police.

It happens in every authoritarian government held up by propaganda.

Thats why these films show elders as fools and children as wise leaders. The Children are stormtroopers, red guard thought police, for the Jewish Shadow Government.

Think about it. Who wanted Homo sex marriage 30 years ago except The pedophilac homosexual satan worshiping Jewish Hollywood elite?

And here we are 30 years later with homosexuality embraced worldwide and gay marriage legalized almost everywhere. With normalization of trannies and pedophikia on its way.

It is literally Authoritarian Satanism.

>alt right board targets solo for negative reviews
Gj giving them a headline, pub, and excuses you stupid jew shill

>Hitler Youth

Shut your whore mouth. Don't lump in /ourguys/ with those other groups

Attached: ss-initiation.jpg (1600x1169, 267K)

Stop paying to see this shit.
In the 70s, there was a lot degenerate shit oozing out of hollywood. Lucas made star wars as a counterpoint to that shit. A serial that he wanted to capture the imaginations of people, like the old serials he would watch as a kid.
Live long enough, and, you become what you fight against.
Fuck Disney. Fuck Hollywood. Fuck liberal faggots.

Attached: 1527065975354.png (454x453, 151K)

>check your expectations at the theater door

Subtle way of saying it sucks

Minorities love that shit, but they aren't putting reviews on rotten tomatoes so you only have the votes and opinions of white dorks and asians to drive down the audience scores.

Satanism.

>Women shall rule over them, and children will be their opressors.

Wherever you see children made into opressors it is a sure sign the devil isnt far behind.

Wasn’t there an idea to have the empire actually be necessary for repelling an invasion from another galaxy? It’s a shame that we get this garbage now.

You're right media was fucked back then as it is now. Why do you think we are at this point right now?
The brainwashing maschine was going for decades at this scale, we just had to he eased into it. You only see the difference when you compare it to today.

Maybe we need to stop bending every aspect of society to appeal to a small group of irrelevant tribal dipshits.
Just thinking out loud here.

Attached: 1493077855383.jpg (500x680, 64K)

Just go back and watch good films. There are great, thought provoking films out there. Space operas have always been kind of childish anyway. In fact stop playing video and go write a script. We need new filmmakers. That pig Weinstein is gone so now maybe there’s a chance.

I still think we should have let fat kimmy nuke Hollywood. He gets a live test. We get a national tumor eradicated. Everyone wins.

>they are evil
They’re the kind of evil that’s convinced themselves that they are good.
Btw: Grey Jedi > Sith > Jedi >>>>Force Chaos/Abaloth

>How long until these filthy Jews realize that leftist nonsense is trite and tiresome
You gave them money by watching it. It doesn't matter, how much are you going to cry about it online, your money is in their pockets already, and nothing can change that.
Solution: Don't give them your money in the future, you goddamn retard

Honestly Luke’s death was one of the least angering things about the movie. Leias little zombie space flight was cringey as fuck. I actually felt that second hand embarrassment feeling for the writer while watching that. So stupid looking.

I noticed that pedophilia thing in the new jungle book movie.
Mogli gets "hypnotized" by the snake and then rescued by big black bear balu.
He wakes up in his "cave" and gets real comfy cause he's now with balu. Then balu demands of him to climb some rock and get the dripping "honey" from the top. While hes climbing balu gets weirdly aroused because of the "honey" ->cum

> Pays to watche liberal filth
> Why do they do this ?
State of America

Oh Vey

Oh look the PR firm for Disney faking a Jow Forums raid on the Rotten Tomatoes site so they can explain away the bad reviews again.

Thats what Jow Forums is. A comvenient controlled enemy to be paraded around when needed.

Like Goldberg or the KKK 4 chan exists as a scapegoat of controlled opposition.

Most the threads here arent even real.

>memeflag
Fucking kill yourself, shill faggot

Attached: 1466676878080.jpg (540x380, 22K)

>I swear to god tomorrow I'm joining a gym to lose some weight
>I'll join tomorrw
>no the day after
>no after that day
Shut up, fatty. If you're not at the gym RIGHT NOW you have failed.

They did the impossible and ruined the Star Wars franchise

Attached: 1525774337282.png (621x458, 440K)

>Memeflag
>Hitler youth
I'm going to have to ask you to go back to R_The_Donald

Attached: GoBack2Reddit.jpg (565x500, 99K)

commit suicide you faggot

either go watch the movie because youre a mindless jew lover or stand your ground, don't come here after being pussy whipped into seeing leftist propaganda to complain about it.

your weakness makes me sick.

Oh I do. As cringey and dumb as it sound I rewatch scenes from FMJ, Jarhead, Them, Terminator (Older ones), and a few others. Every now and then I may watch a modern but the last one was The Dead which was basically zombies in africa (it was pretty good).

As much as I would and have thought of writing the script to videogames or moves I know it would never happen. I've been toying with the idea of a ww2 shooter but you can choose different sides and play their campaign including the german one. And then doing the same thing for multiplayer except you get cosmetics, weapons, etc just for that side. Too bad though if I even suggested it I would be booed out the studio. And honestly just nuke all the cities in cali.

Attached: HollowodCelebritiesSmuggie.png (1195x721, 93K)

God you faggots are pathetic. This board accomplished so much when we actually put effort into getting shit done.

Now we have a bunch of whiny, apathetic,, defeatist faggots who make excuses to cover up their own laziness.

Get off my board you brainwashed kike slave.

unplug from the electric jew user

Attached: msn (17).png (1920x1080, 852K)

Attached: art (3).png (933x718, 422K)

Seriously. Well said. Why would you pay money to watch something you already know is kike propaganda?

He’s not red pilled at all.

I built a 12 foot screen in my house and use rarbg. I can't believe I used to pay 14$ to sit next idiots yelling with a cell phone.

Attached: thumbnail (1).jpg (1080x608, 70K)

>At some point

The 90's. Compare Beverly Hills Cop 2 to Beverly Hills Cop 3. The tone of movies totally shifted during the mid 90's. I've never been able to get my head around the hows and whys, but the grit of movies definitely shifted in the mid to late 90's. My theory is that movies became more costly to produce so studios were less willing to take risks. As a result, studios shifted from producing "art" to producing a "product".

C'mon man. I'm a new fag and I can see that this place has devolved mostly into shills shilling shills.

>why would you EXPECT our movie to be good?

I think is more along the lines of

>why would you expect our story to make sense?

But you are right. (((They))) know fans of the original trilogy won't like it, and they think they are in the right for not caring.

Giving (((Hollywood))) money ever. You disgust me.

I'm Jewish and I wouldn't waste my time watching that shit

You are the reason (they) keep making this crap

>SJW feminist robot
>SJW feminist mutt mercenary leader
>Han getting cucked by Lando, the Crimson Suns leader, and Darth Maul
>insulting nationalism and military duty (the scene where Han joins the military, criticizes them, then deserts)

Anybody think of more degenerate messages they put in the movie?

yes, that one movie about casual sex being "cool goys" ignoring virtually any data, just "for fun"

Shouldve watched Deadpool 2.

~~SPOILERS~warning

it was good lol stfu. the droid thing was actually kinda cool cause it brings up a big ethical issue of the future(if we make it). the black female ends up dying early and solo's gf ends up stabbing him in the back at the end.

overall the movie shows off strong willed men doing the right things. it is nowhere near as bad as you made it sound. stop being such a fag

Attached: 1526616243558.jpg (399x384, 19K)