The absolute state of British females

The absolute state of British females.

Attached: Peak Roastie.png (768x448, 46K)

Acting like yours are any better.

>some rando you slept with
Disgusting

>2 likes

200 replies over a tweet from some fucking nobody incoming

Voluntary or otherwise, at least they're living free from vice.

>Canadian caring about who's a nobody and who's not
Please stop.

I get more likes when I tweet photos of my fat shits

You're still a bitch though

Okay but take your random tweet discussion to /soc/, this ain't politics

It's not mine, I'm here to talk about incels and whether we can claim the moral high ground. Now we've definitely derailed this thread all the way to Jow Forums.

But seriously
>some fucking nobody
I fucking hate this.

I'm a nobody, it hurts, it hurts more when "somebodies" are complete idiots without a shred of passion or fire and turn out the be nihilistic shits without original opinions.

And then they go to bed thinking they're better than me because more people know they exist. Still a bitch.

Okay, tell my why @Genderfunky is a politically relevant figure in modern politics

long time ago I've seen Turkposting. is 4chin banned in Turkey?

Because she's a slut that's achieved some self awareness, this gentleman
had a good point. Most of us wouldn't be better if we had a choice, but we don't and end up living free from vice which is what I posit here and raises the question, can we claim the moral high ground? (spoiler, because this thread sucks, actually no virtue must be willing and deliberate).

But then you derailed shit here
By reminding us all how you totally have a comfortable number of followers on Twitter. Thanks sweetheart. You're totally contributing to our vibrant anonymous community.

Aw shit sorry for shitting on your totally serious moral incel discussions m8

No, I had more fun reminding you that you take yourself too seriously. Have a good night, sweetheart.

Disliking sluts isn't the same as being an incel.

Attached: haram.jpg (600x516, 62K)

hes got a point, if you were the rando you wouldn't be posting about it. that said being a slut isn't something to condone

lol

I don't condone slutty behaviour, I just don't think callouts of no-name twitters is productive political discussion

Jow Forums mods are fags.
"Let's leave up the 30 Tommy Robinson posts but delete the post about British Roasties"

Good work cunt, this thread got no moved. Go to sleep.

which one is politically-related, you fucking shitter?