Hai Jow Forums

Hai Jow Forums
Indian here, i go to a university in california. I've been here for 5 months and i can't take it anymore. I just want a white girl to f me. How do i do it? Pls be nice. Im dead serious. I just like white pussy and i want it. There are soo many cute white girls here for the taking. I love white women so much my dick wants it.

Attached: hot.jpg (1080x1350, 98K)

Is this fucking bait or is this an actual pajeet asking for advice?

Attached: 300px-Feel_Guy.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Congrats, you've become a perfect stereotype

Why are all Indian men like this? The fuck is wrong with you lot. I met a Pajeet girl once who said she hated men of her own race because they're like this.

Attached: 1465977596071.jpg (480x480, 23K)

lol if i find out I will probably be Hitler by then and you will not be allowed in my glorious white utopia

T. white incel

Nooo
I just want to sleep with a white girl so badly. I might have to go back soon

please don't. why don't you like your own smelly women?

Indians are just brown smelly versions of chinks, why would any white women want you?

Did you talk to any girls?

PAAAAASTAAAAA

As an Indian immigrant to America and a proud citizen you have to learn something about the country and it’s people. Also you’ve got to frankly do some self improvement, work out, dress better, act better etc. You have to make yourself attractive.

If you’re truly desperate then you can also discreetly see a prostitute or go to a massage parlor or something like that but there’s an entirely different set of steps to making an encounter like that work like the exact phrases you have to say and if it’s a massage parlor you have to get completely naked first so they know you’re not a police officer etc.

Get a hooker, you're paying for sex no matter what. Also who do you think is going to keep their pussy cleaner? A pro who's job demands they make every John wear a condom or some skank at the bar?

Kill yourself and hope reincarnation is real.

Attached: 11-17-jackson.jpg (331x450, 20K)

Take off meme flag Serbia

Attached: IMG_7041.jpg (733x798, 96K)

Cause they don't look like this.I'm tired of masturbating to white girl on instagram

>How do i do it?
Make a move, get rejected, accuse them of being racist, they feel negged, they continue the interaction so you wont dislike them, profit

>Im dead serious

/pol

I live in SoCal where lots of Indians come for tech jobs. To be honest they are creepy as fuck with everyone, including women. They stare. They ogle. And they see no problem with it. You probably do it to, so stop it, we don't stare at people here.

I forgot picture of girl

Attached: hot2.jpg (1080x1349, 60K)

Ask to see bob and vagin

Attached: IMG_7044.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Sorry poo, but white women will never get wet for you. Your only hope is to make at least $250,000 per year so you can marry a 30+ year-old white woman who has had over 100 cocks in her and who will treat you like shit, cheat on you and finally divorce rape you. Life isn't fair.

Add the girl you stalk on social media. Slide into her dm's and tell her "Hey sex beb i lyk u vagene, send bobs". She will wet herself just reading that. Trust me bro, it works.

I try to during class. I go up to this one white girl, she talk to me for a good 3 min then say she busy lol

This one is not that old thou, anyhow.
Sage

Just rape them you retarded pajeet

It's easy man. Drop a trail of burgers from the girl's house straight to your home.

pungent

Attached: Animal-Noses11.jpg (990x742, 219K)

No mean meme man. Stop it. Stop it right now

Both you fellows sound like you talk out of experience

>>california
>>white girls

lol cali isn't white poo-in-loo man

Indians are literally the #1 least attractive race to women.

You are completely fucked unless you get rich.

If you become rich and powerful, women let you do anything you want.
>Grab em by the pussy.

Real white women will never have you.
Look for white women with neon red, green, or purple hair.

Pajeet just accept that you'll never get with a white cutie like that and you should just take the homopill and start a new life with dicks in your ass to stop you from shitting all over the streets

>Indians are rapey sexual deviants
More news at 11.

Fuckk off bro

bring one home so that i can rape her

Everything outside of the Mediterranean area should just get glassed with fusion MIRVs

Sorry Pajeet Nopooinloo, white girls only fuck 8/10s+

These american women like money a lot. Go to some ATM and pick up thrown/fallen reciepts of people with large amounts of cash in their accounts. Ask them to give their number on that paper.

Then you would die shortly off climate change you mong

Guys what happen to Jow Forums thread lol.

Im back

Northern Indian or Southern? This matters big time.