Fuckin hell lads this is going to drive me mad

>be me
>sad for the past 8 or so months
>family thinks I’m depressed
>mother is constantly angry
>don’t see dad often, when I do he doesn’t talk much, and he puts on a different face when addressing me, usually authoritive sounding
>no friends cause I take online school now
>I’ve become so angsty and angry that mother is “concerned”
>dad leaves on work trip for 3 days
>comes back to fix shit at home
>mom tells me to pack because I’m going to be with him as he does work
>so that I can “connect with real people”
>me and dad don’t have good relationship
>have history of abuse with me
>don’t wanna go
>forced to go
>goddammit.ascii
>turns out to be okay, a lot of his friends already hold me in decent view so it’s going well
>I only slept 5 it so hours so I’m falling into the void and returning all the time
>it feels good man
Cont.

Attached: CD0F40A5-1199-4C33-B5FC-08B09BA48C8E.jpg (250x242, 18K)

Cont.
>recycle plant catches fire in łodz
>plastic and tires catch fire
>everything is now polluted
>mom needs to stay with us
>okay.jpg
>so sleepy
“Hey user I’m here”
>oh shit and leave
>realize I’m suddenly awake
>mom and me talk a little
>baby sis in backseat
>starts scream-crying like a fucking banshee
>this is normal
>I try helping and shit
>dad comes outta nowhere to help
>thank Christ
>she’s wailing as we go upstairs
>we get to apartment that’s shared with all of Dad’s work buddies
>baby screaming
>feel shame and dissapointment
>we get inside
>dad shows mom around
“Don’t touch the piano”
>hits a few keys on the piano
>autism.rly?
>feel more shame
>they leave to get some shit
>realize I’m so awake that smashing 80 6packs of red bull wouldn’t get on my level
>stressed as fuck
>usually this stressed for the last 9 months
>realize my mom stresses me the fuck out then gets angry at me
>mom, dad and sis leave apartment and I’m alone
>I feel like all my happiness was suddenly hijacked
>realize why I’m depressed
Come on man let me have this for once

Attached: 1F3CBAE7-C737-41DE-A83B-EA3BED9C243C.jpg (500x486, 43K)

Attached: 1523743948601.gif (400x225, 1.76M)

Haha epic greentext

aw I feel mean if you're actually depressed but so am I and many people on this webstie and we just can't give you any help since we don't even know how to help ourselves

Why
I know that feeling man, at least you’re an honest chap. The only thing that’s actually brought me purpose is just trying to inspire random people to live.
Some of us aren’t up to it of course, and that’s fine, just take care of yourself, I’m sure you derserve it my Spanish friend.

Attached: E1A3C414-001E-4315-85B1-1ED20091F947.jpg (504x700, 37K)

have you ever thought of expressing yourself like a normal person instead of quoting events in bullet point? It just makes you look like a fucking retard. No wonder you're depressed.

I have no friends, I’ve never talked to my father about anything other than easy questions, and my mom doesn’t seem to remember anything I say, and my friends have long left me.
I am stuck in a cycle of frustration and this is my only means of relief, at least here I have hope, a hope that someone will at least think about what I’m typing.

Attached: D49D166E-B4EA-4BD4-B1D0-24CBD289CD07.jpg (498x682, 85K)

You’re falling apart socially and becoming more reactionary everyday you use this website. If you’re experiencing depression, leaving this cesspool is the best thing you can do.

I’ve been experiencing it since I was little, proper suicidal thoughts, unlike now
And joining this website is one of the greatest things I’ve done unfortunately, the reason being is just talking to you guys.
I usually avoid the genuinely autistic shit, and stay more towards feel good threads, and other greentexts so I can stay away from that kind of cespool shit.

>I am stuck in a cycle of frustration and this is my only means of relief, at least here I have hope, a hope that someone will at least think about what I’m typing.
I'm not gonna think about it if you don't.
But you're not posting like a retard any more at least.
I guess I have a bit of advice, I do get where you're coming from.
It's definitely important to make sure to go outside sometimes, even if you're just sitting around and taking in the fresh air. When you have thoughts that are just bothering the hell out of you, like maybe you're angry about something or there's some embarrassing memory you can't get out of your head, have a word or an idea or something you can just think of so you're not thinking about that. I just use "quiet". Always makes my mind feel clear when I get overwhelmed with negative thoughts.

>be me
>sad for the past 8 or so months
>family thinks I’m depressed
>mother is constantly angry
>don’t see dad often, when I do he doesn’t talk much, and he puts on a different face when addressing me, usually authoritive sounding
>no friends cause I take online school now
>I’ve become so angsty and angry that mother is “concerned”
>dad leaves on work trip for 3 days
>comes back to fix shit at home
>mom tells me to pack because I’m going to be with him as he does work
>so that I can “connect with real people”
>me and dad don’t have good relationship
>have history of abuse with me
>don’t wanna go
>forced to go
>goddammit.ascii
>turns out to be okay, a lot of his friends already hold me in decent view so it’s going well
>I only slept 5 it so hours so I’m falling into the void and returning all the time
>it feels good man MY ASS FAGGOT

I used to go out and chop wood in winter time (up to -11 Celsius) but I chopped all the wood before winter ended and the last thing I have is this log that won’t split no matter fucking what.
If I go outside now my mother will keep asking what’s wrong and think I’m getting worse.
I’m just going to say I’m looking for scrap metal so my sis doesn’t get tetanus or some crap like that.
Thanks Canada
...thanks

...thanks MY ASS FAGGOT

tldr please make it shorter next tiem

unbased bluepilled jew cuck

tldr please make it shorter next tiem MY ASS FAGGOT

unbased bluepilled jew cuck MY ASS FAGGOT

fuck oiff

mfw going to sleep knowing ill wake up not polish

Attached: comfy pepe.jpg (409x409, 42K)

same here

fuck off my ass faggot

Faggot
You’re missing out

Attached: 7ADA8D1C-6A1D-4AD1-8B9C-F3B85204AD4B.jpg (668x668, 102K)

Faggot my ass faggot

Faggot my ass faggot

Well...
I hope you anons have a good day, be kind, be shitpost worthy, be loving and caring of your multiples.

dead meme

Cause even before we remodeled your anuses you whined about pepe like he was aids even when we were minding our own business on this board. You whined about how there was frogs here 24/7 and thought it was part of some grand conspiracy with your weeb logic, even though they were all doing it as independent fans pepe, and told good posters who just happened to use him to fuck off, and they eventually got pissed and came to us. Now that we're here and managed to scare off your sorry excuse of a janitor, we're going to bitch about anime and make anti-weeb/forced bant culture OC the same way you bitched about frogs and made anti-pepe OC, and we're going to bury you under the weight of our shitposts. When newfags see page 1, they won't see your weebshit or cirno shit or forced memes, they'll see pepe, and post pepe, and eventually it'll be like you fags were never here.

Shadily, Jow Forumsards.

Faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot