User, I just wanted you to know that your height and dick size doesn't matter. So stop stressing over it...

user, I just wanted you to know that your height and dick size doesn't matter. So stop stressing over it. If the girl worries about that kind of thing she's not worth the time of day. I'm 5'10 and have a 5 inch dick. I'm completely average. Even if you're below average, it doesnt matter. My grandfather was 5'2 and married my grandmother who was beautiful back in her day. If he can do it, you can too. Don't sweat it man. You're perfect the way you are.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u10.jpg (366x550, 27K)

She will sooner or later leave. Peoples egos have gone so fucking huge these days through social shit media. Fuck them and all these so called expectations.

Your grandmother and grandfather probably lived under a monogamous patriarchal society with strong religion and emphasis on tradition and shaming people who color outside the lines. Those times are a thing of the past now and what you are suggesting simply isnt going to happen

Find the right girl, Fren. If she is conceded like that, she ain't worth the time of day.

You're a retarded. You CAN find someone. You just have to look for the few good women who are left. They are VERY few but still left.

Why bother risking it, as much as people shit on MGTOW why risk divorce rape, alimony and child support - because you actually believe in NAWALTs you damn simp. All women are the same and have the same goals they just manifest differently and some of them cope when they learn where they are on the pecking order

Date a girl without social media, bada boom bada bang

Not all women are the same. It may be hard to believe. I'm blackpilled as much as the next guy but there are good women still alive. Very few but still.

Whatever i see is degenerate society. A society with broken people that inflict pain on eachother.
Maybe one day if i will be alive, there is one. Dammit now im crying like a fucking faggot. I feel more lonely than i havent been in a long time.

>I am blackpilled
>not all women are the same
pick one and only one. and like I said all it takes is one instance to ruin a mans entire life the juice is not worth the squeeze

Society is ugly. Women are degenerates now days. But there are a few, man. A few genuinely good women. Please believe me. They exist.

My only gf i had didnt use that shit. Uni was enough for her to crave cock deep down her disgusting whore throat.

But if we don't try, niggers are going to make whites a minority. Do you really want that?

It is, then comes the insecurity and the questions. Why choose me? What can i give her that some other guy cant? When it comes to the degeneracy im not even too picky but it would be nice to atleast walk into a shop without knowing her atleast being dicked by 19 guys there.

I don't want to say it because I'm going to get shit on but oh well. SOME women do actually look for personality. If you're confident, dominant, and masculine, no matter how you look, itll instantly boost your attractiveness.

DO you actually think these women of today are worth fighting for? Do you think this society that has disenfranchised men and shat on them nonstop is worth it? Left-wing right-wing it doesnt make a difference things are too gynocentric. You are better off contributing to the acceleration or waiting for the collapse

if you genuinely think all women are the same you're just brainwashed and retarded, yes alot of them are roastie sluts but there are 4 billion women on the planet and you think not one of them is a mature adult who can look after herself and generally is an amazing person.
the issue is you're angry at all women because a few have fucked you over and you're too much of a brainlet to overcome your complex.

That's exactly what I'm getting at, friend! When the collapse comes, we can finally reclaim women and put them in their place! We just have to put in actual effort.

You are naive. Whatever, go be a womans slave cuck. Those step-kids aren't going to raise themselves.

This. This, to be completely honest.

>This. This, to be completely honest.
both of you need to fuck off back

Raise your standards and wait patiently, work out, get a job, become an exemplary member of society so that women want you.
Then only date women who have a job, have a nice personality etc and you will be happy.
if you cant be bothered to improve yourself you either have to take some women as flawed as yourself or you can go mgtow.
all the good women are dating good men and if you want a piece of that pie you need to be a good man yourself.
and by good I dont mean sexually attractive even if it helps, I mean hard working empathetic men and women, and you can always improve your attractiveness by a shitload if you work out enough.
thats the real blackpill friend, plenty of women are roastie sluts and plenty of men are asshole chads, the rare cream is at the top and you need to work your way up there.

When I graduate in 2 years I will make 6 figures. I am 6ft tall and have been going to the gym everyday until recently I got injured. I still dont want any fucking disgusting 3dpd when it is all said and done because I am too blackpilled for it. You don't know shit about the blackpill so just shut the fuck up and save face while you can retard. I've put in the work its fucking disgusting cock sleeve females that are coddled and have everything handed to them on a silver platter. I will not risk alimony, I will not risk divorce rape, I will not risk paternity fraud and I will not risk retarded #metoo accusations. Modern women are fucking swine that aren't shit worth a damn and if you think they are good for you let them take advantage of you. Not me. Fuck off and die with your bluepilled bullshit nigger take that shit back to redddit. Everything in your post is so objectively correct and smells like NEWFAG.

Attached: KAe1soY.png (400x400, 18K)

I agree personality is a huge deal or else they are a fucking bore. That applies is on both genders.

Ugh, wait? A job? working out? get a job that makes you 6 figues? This is just how fucking women work. Status is important. Social media. Fucking people over because it benefits you. Improve yourself is a fucking meme. You and i know really well the cream top is so rare its not worth bothering trying. Exemplary member of society what a fucking piece shit talk.

"I will graduate in two years"
most women under 30 are roasties dude, they have men swarming over them and letting them do whatever the fuck they want.
a 30-40 something woman who isnt a feminist isnt likely to do any of that shit and yes the current legal system is fucked and women can ruin your life which is a good reason to go mgtow if you want to, im not saying mgtow is wrong.
what I am saying is there are good women out there if you want to take the risk.
don't think for a second I believe you should go out and fuck whoever hops on your dick or that if you do risk it you'll get a fluffy happy life.
mgtow is a perfectly reasonable movement, just dont use the blatently wrong excuse that literally all women are roasties.

>women stop acting like whores when they turn 30 and their bodies are no good anymore
oh thanks thats so comforting

This is how people work you retard, if you want some basic bitch with no job, who doesnt work out and has no personality you are the reason roasties exist.
If you want a woman who has a job, a personality, morals, and works out then you yourself will most likely need to be that yourself.
if you are comfortable fucking some shit tier girl who does nothing to improve herself then she probably isnt going to expect you to do the same, I dont see how this is unfair.

Firstly 30 is nowhere near the point where womens bodies are no good, 30 is the point where you can consider kids, also there are some smoking hot 30 something babes out there as long as they stay fit.

>this entire post
newfags are here oou wee

Attached: 56556.jpg (900x900, 77K)

No theyve probably fucked 50-100 guys by that point maybe more I dont want anything to do with them I'll just wait for sex robots I dont give a fuck about kids and I dont give a fuck about "genetic lineage ending" not worth it, half of them are fucking student debt ridden even

if they where roasties as teens then yes, some women where nerdy virgins/didnt want a relationship/waiting til marriage/only fucked like 2-3 dudes etc.
I understand where you're coming from and I think its perfectly reasonable but always remember there are a couple out there that are good un's.

Modern women do not pass a risk-benefit analysis.

cant argue with that honestly, be wary, be mgtow if you wish, just dont get bluepilled by retards into loathing every single woman out there.

Attached: 1473265294008.jpg (310x203, 10K)

Well, thats my issue with it. "This is how people work retard". Thats how society works and its not unfair at all right. But i dont fuck roasties, fuck people over, indulge in shit hobbies. Its the thing important for people is to have something to show off with. Lick your ass up the ladder. Why would i accept a society like that? Its a shallow piece of crap and im not wont conform to these fucking rules. So my choice is to rather not sucking society dick with dating apps, fucking social media, uni debt.

I CHOOSE NOT TO CHOOSE LIFE. I CHOOSE SOMETHING ELSE. AND THE REASONS? Im not going to be a faggot slave for some fat swine and be fucking grateful for it