Why do Jow Forumstards do this

Dude lets go to the board of social outcasts who hate society and wish to see it burn and talk to them about how society is burning and we need to save it.

These "people" are literally braindead

Attached: 87F6CDE5-E0EB-4D59-A3CC-EB51BC06E3F0.jpg (206x207, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=/b/tard
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pol is one of the most influential boards on Jow Forums, and by extension one of the most influential forums on the entire internet. you cant escape it.

I dont think you intended to but i guess you unintentionally answered my question anyways. Any group that caters to the lowest common denominater will in turn end up consisting of the biggest retards out there.

Still doesnt make their constant tranny tier spam and propaganda any more bearable though

>poltards
>wanting to "save" society, not accelerate its destruction
I think you're talking about people from r/the_donald.

Pol is what /b/ used to be

>Dude lets go to the board of social outcasts who hate society and wish to see it burn
You're assuming that all or even the majority of people posting here are blackpilled enough to feel that way. That is not the case.

>b-but those aren't REEEAAAAL robots!!11
What you consider to be a real poster on this board has no bearing on how many people here will actually listen to what Jow Forums has to say.

Attached: 1c7b2ff02844fd613fa9a14e9096d346650ffc3cc6d2e1e6a2c14d3052efadbc.png (540x717, 466K)

let it burn, read siege and dab on the conservatives

Yes and Marx was also one of the most influential people in history.
Doesn't mean it's good

>Read kikes crying about kikes and expect Jow Forums to care about it
Dab

Attached: 1453877336918.jpg (1284x1057, 106K)

i really fucking hate michael wolff for naming his shitty book siege

how so? /b/ used to be about random creativity. it wasnt focused on politics or global events. it was just weird stories and weasel words and weird images.

That's just Jow Forums revisionist history.
Pretty sure it's the "when /b/ was good" thing

/b/ actually was good, which is why Jow Forums became popular. cause and effect. it used to be really entertaining. heres an old post that really made me giggle back in the day long ago.

I just ate some fried chicken. The breasts were juicy, and the buns were soft and warm. Afterwards, the division manager of Popeyes came up to my table and asked me how the meal was.I said I was satisfied, but the meal lacked a certain je ne sais quoi. He apologized profusely, and said he had something to show me that would make up for it.

He lead me to the back of the popeyes, to a room soaked from floor to ceiling in blood. In the center of it was a live horse, chained by all four legs to the structural supports of the warehouse like room. As I watched, employees of the popeyes cut large sections from the horse, which was whinneying and screaming in horror, the remaining sections of its body covered with festering sores and a froth of sweat.

The popeyes employees took the chunks of horseflesh and sliced them into pieces, then they rooted around through the bags of trash strewn around the room to find discarded chicken bones.

They quickly tenderized the meat with sledgehammers and fed it into a machine which formed the horsemeat around the bones, then they breaded and deepfried it.

I asked the division manager why he had led me back to this place, and he pointed at the steed's rump, the diseased asshole puckering rhythmically with terror. "We're just about to use that section, would you like a crack at it first?"

I quickly unzipped my pants and wasted no time jamming my erect penis into the stallion's defenseless asshole. I came just as the horse died. I was delighted. Popeyes definitely went the extra mile to make me a satisfied customer.

/b/ was never good though.
True it was better than what it is now, but it has always been shit.
You can us shit-spewing weebs for Jow Forums making it far enough to....do.....something?

>the board of social outcasts who hate society and wish to see it burn

Honestly don't know if you're talking about /pol or /r9k

>I think you're talking about people from r/the_donald.
So nu-poltards then?

Jow Forums

Pretty sure Jow Forums is doing a bit more than just watching the world burn.

>Nobody realizes that Jow Forums is secretly the best board on Jow Forums if you can penetrate the memes and understand nobody there is actually being serious in the first place with the best memes because they literally have millions of dollars collectively invested into a single project being ran by a fat russian who wears the same shirt to every event he visits

Jow Forums is too low IQ to understand Jow Forums, let alone the rest of the board. I'm glad most people don't believe me when I tell them this

Attached: 1560048861327.jpg (602x800, 544K)

>you can't escape it
>/lit/ exists

We was kangs of tehninnernet

>hating society is rare thing amongst robots
The absolute state of Jow Forumsturd redditors

Attached: A3D53AA6-A379-4C88-B407-F62E0100C319.png (320x240, 67K)

>Everyone here has to have no hope for humanity like me
The absolute state of crab bucket incels

Attached: 1444669130681.jpg (950x654, 170K)

Not everyone, im talking about robots here. Can you not read, dumbfuck?

Its perfectly normal for normalfags like you to not hate other normalfags.

is lit good? books are so ... 20th century.

>Not everyone, im talking about robots here.
I was referring to robots too. Keep grasping at those straws, faggot.

>Its perfectly normal for normalfags like you to not hate other normalfags.
It's perfectly normal for robots to not to hate society either. You're in the minority here, incel.

Attached: 1452298967214.jpg (308x312, 33K)

>>Everyone here has to have no hope for humanity
You literally just wrote this sentence you peabrain.

>It's perfectly normal for robots to not to hate society
Imagine actually writing this sentence. The absolute and utter state of polturd redditors.

Attached: FD17D2AF-7849-4018-BACE-3B5BBA184EC7.jpg (500x500, 25K)

>You literally just wrote this sentence you peabrain.
I did. And it contradicts absolutely nothing that I said at any point in this tread. You're grasping at straws.
Imagine actually believing that everyone here has to have no hope for humanity. The absolute state of crab bucket incels

Attached: 122.png (219x255, 75K)

>t. dumbass in nearly every sense

Dude if youre not blackpilled by now you must be retarded

Being blackpilled is a matter of perspectice, not knowledge.

white people should be eradicated and anarcho-communism is the only viable form of governance. if you disagree with me you are both wrong and stupid.

all nonwhites and degenerates should be eradicated and fascistic-capitalism is the only viable form of governance. if you disagree with me you are both wrong and stupid.

do you think that love can bloom on the battlefield?

>do you think that love can bloom on the battlefield?
Yes

Wrong, normalfag.

R9k was never nihilistic, newfag.
Polfaggots may be misguided but at least they're jamming this fuck insane reality

'poltard' is a red flag word because it's near exclusively used by reddit/discord invaders who self-censor themselves because polfag is too homophobic sounding

I think he means that anti-pol posters mistakenly think oldschool chan culture is somehow Jow Forums

on boards like co you can't even say nigger anymore without being considered le pol and dogpiled

t. newfag
Jow Forumstard is just a spin on /b/tard that is age old and original to Jow Forums

>hating society is being nihilistic
The lengths Jow Forumscucks go to to whenever its pointed out that they are normalfags

And btard was a reddit thing.

Because if you explain to a victim why he is suffering, and explain how to fix it, he just might do that.

>all nonwhites and degenerates should be eradicated and fascistic-capitalism is the only viable form of governance. if you disagree with me you are both wrong and stupid.
I agree wholeheartedly.

>because if you convince/manipulate a suffering person into thinking that his suffering is caused by your political opponents, you get a soldier who will fight to the death for you without having to lift a finger
Cant argue with that.

Yes, this. As long as it's for the right (far right) cause, it's a good thing and mutually beneficial. They find a purpose in life, they help the cause, and in the process create a better world for themselves and their children. Win win win. Hail victory.

Attached: 1544969483146.png (800x848, 488K)

Nope.
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=/b/tard
Thats just one record of the word being used before reddit even existed.

You just revealed that youre a redditor lol.
>someone is a poltard
>turns out its a redditor
Every single time

Yes, its very mutually beneficial for robots to fight so Chad and Stacy dont have to suffer Tyrone and Carlitos wrath. Based!

you really overestimate your importance
does Jow Forums actually believe the "we were the ones who chose the president" meme?
Because the majority of trump's base was the older, white workers, who probably almost never use a computer at all, let alone see your memes

>social outcasts who hate society and wish to see it burn
This has literally been the CIA's ideal demo for recruiting white supremacists since the 40's. Why would they switch up their strategy when it's been working for decades

They unironically believe that lol. Even if you added up all the le based memurs online and assumed none were underage (which probably accounts for 80% of them) it would barely be enough votes to affect the election at all.

>periods
Who cares, stop taking this shit seriously, r9k is fucking dead, and no nearly no robots even exist here anymore
Robots don't care about society but will take up some stupid cause or someshit to feel like they have some worth, they're not these high IQ intellectuals that can resist that urge

Same can be said about /lgbt/ards pushing HRT and other faggotry.

Attached: 1558657830827.jpg (781x750, 348K)

>hurr if you don't like Jow Forums you must be a tranny lover
both of them should let robots be, quit trying to twist things with your "us and them fallacies"

Was about to say this . Both of you are bottom of the barrel trash

Jow Forums has definitely had some distinguishing moments, but it's not one of the most influential boards on the Internet.
Even something Awful has had more of a long term impact on the world than Jow Forums. Look at the site you're posting on for one example.

Trannies are less annoying than Jow Forums posters.

Butthurt trannys.

Attached: 13124151231.gif (450x420, 16K)

WE WUZ KANGS N CAESARS N PHARAOS N SHEET
IF IT WONT FO DEM JOOZ US WYATT FOLK WULD BE IN CHARGE
DOZE JOOZ IS KEEPING US DOWN WEZ THE MASTER RACE

Attached: pol compilation.png (675x1500, 1.88M)

NEITHER Jow Forums NOR TRANNIES ARE WELCOME HERE
FUCK
OFF

Sperging trannys.

Attached: 1552166537533.jpg (500x500, 69K)

>Anyone who disagrees with me must be a TRANNY
>Oy vey anyone who disagrees with me must be a NAZI
If you hate the Jews so much why do you want to be them so badly?

Attached: 7D99B724-D848-411E-B6D9-9F7A27EEF067.png (293x172, 9K)

If you post any of the following you are a cancer on this board and not a robot:
>posting anything at all having had sex in your life
>blogposting about normalfaggotry of any kind
>anything tranny
>anything Jow Forums
>anything discord
>anything anti-anime
>anything involving 3D women
>anything involving social media sites or other assorted bullshit
>any general thread like r9gay or britfeel
The majority will despise this post because it exposes them for the LARPing niggers they are

Attached: 1513912180511.png (850x850, 204K)

>whoever disagrees with me is a larping nigger
How are you any different form the tranny or Jow Forums posters?

Attached: 1559910516143.jpg (512x384, 35K)

Making fun of people's looks?
Not hypocritical at all.

Absolutely based and redpilled. Except anime is kinda gay and has been hijacked by homosexuals to promote homofaggotry, so thats one thing i disagree with.

>WOW LEFTISTS ARE AGAINST FREE SPEECH I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT THEY WANT TO REMOVE THE FUNDAMENTAL LAW OF FREE SOCIETY
>We need to end degeneracy like abortion, trannies, faggots, niggers, kikes, and race mixing if we are going to save the white race
Really makes you think

Attached: 1547255582498.png (1280x1280, 510K)

>i can make fun of your looks but you cant make fun of mine
Lol

Jow Forums is comprised of the kind of people who used to spam YouTube comments

Attached: 7257C31A-CDE7-4158-AE0C-003C751E5A81.jpg (815x477, 50K)

Why do transfags invade this board with emotionally and mental weak people to turn them into faggots?

Same reason you invade this board to indoctrinate emotionally and mentally weak people into your cult

In what cult retard i was never on Jow Forums im not interested in gay shit