Asian identity thread

Asians, we have to unite.

Attached: Screenshot_20190609-121301_YouTube Vanced.jpg (1440x1389, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yAicGnBmQSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unite with the right

>Asian unity
Never going to happen. The only thing Asians hate more than white people are other Asians.

As an Asian, I find every living being to be too insufferable to be seen in a positive light. Basically fuck asians, fuck snow niggers, and most importantly FUCKNIGGERS.

Attached: 1556072084515.jpg (1000x1347, 208K)

Remind me why we can't just make a jew/asian/white alliance and rid ourselves of all shitskins once and for all? Brown people make up a significant majority of the world, we would never have to fight with each other for hundreds of years if we rid ourselves of them.

Attached: 1559706017751.jpg (422x600, 80K)

I like Asians especially the Chinese and think the west should build a stronger relationship with China

I'm not attracted to Asian girls at all though

Attached: 1544834449176.jpg (685x719, 78K)

>implying an alliance with the Jew is a good idea

>implying we won't outjew them after we rid ourselves of darkies since they won't be able to subvert us with shitskins anymore

Attached: 1559494502047.png (600x1078, 485K)

tfw no asian gf to unite with

Attached: 1545515506425.jpg (640x854, 95K)

jews hate wh*toids and for good reason, glad their plan to replace you is coming along swimmingly.

Nigga nowhere in Asia is getting subverted with shitskins. You need to gtfo of this thread whiteboy

Found some of those white wimin for you, tyrone.

Attached: 5714762476.jpg (2400x1600, 488K)

But Chinese people are the most racist.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

just relax. no need to panic until they start putting us into internment camps

Oh it will happen. Don't underestimate frustrated white incels with nothing to lose.

Attached: Screenshot_20190609-125700_Kiwi Browser.jpg (1440x1473, 648K)

this is a yang thread? yew sneaky

just be like

"oh are yew a cat person?"

;]
Gotta push our interests somehow

pic related ain't racist, that's more like tough love

>blacks destroy everything
>not racist

>white
Sorry,you aren't invited

youtube.com/watch?v=yAicGnBmQSk
y a n g

White people rarely play nice with their allies.
They will gladly thank you but after a decade they will forget and start calling you a shitskin all over again.
If there were only asains/jews/white people on the planet
they would still be looking to kill asains/jews

Attached: file.png (1200x630, 915K)

Filipinos and Japs are chill. Chinese "people" are fucking vermin 99% of the time.

Because they are the only ones who want nothing to do with the West. Totally different ideologies.

>Asains being targeted
For what?
No one sees them as a threat.

Unlike the jews (incels think they control the world), blacks (cucking/violence), arabs (violence/invading country)

What are asains afraid of

Attached: file.png (600x254, 207K)

>What are asains afraid of
each other

*puts on glasses*
yep, this is a based one alright

Depends on where they're from

Hong Kong and Taiwan are chill

considering the crimes some of them have have committed against each other i dont blame them

Is asain supremacy still a thing?
Are some asains considered better than others?

Attached: file.png (800x422, 391K)

Winnie the Pooh Tienanmen Square Massacre

>Are some asains considered better than others?
come on now
you're on a Japanese style imageboard
Han chinese have been thinking they're the shit for like 3000 years because all they did before they united China was fight each other
idk about SEAmonkeys or Koreans but they have similar banter between their countries as Euros do
the "supremacy" meme is fucking gay any way you spin it

Whites sees Asians just like they see the Jews

Asian people aren't Abrahamic cancer
they might be more intimidating in other ways, but they don't actively spread mental diseases

Imagine being half asian

Bump for my Asian brothers

>most progressive areas are filled with the most racist and sexist people

asians are as NPC as niggers. they only respect the president of their home nation. they only associate with their own language

Irvine and SoCal in general.

>foreign dogs
I guess you are what you eat.

I'm a korean guy that only loves white girls but fucking hate disgusting weebs and koreaboos. I'm cursed for a lonely life

You're outta luck. Those girls are rare as it is (girls who actually like AMs) and the ones who are single will be coveted by hundreds of top quality AMs. You have no chance. Better just keep your head down and stick to reality.

i guess ill just have to get rich

but whites like us...

Attached: 26fbc42497aa85669ddf432a6ba27f7d.jpg (563x487, 27K)

Yeah there's that. But your best bet is to first move to SoCal. I'm in Irvine and I see quite a lot of AMWFs at UCI.

They like you because you're an attractive woman

White's are still good regardless.

Maybe you can learn to like weebs? Aminecon is coming up soon I think..

nah theyre so annoying and their interests are borderline addiction

How do you even gain such standards when you're a bottom of the barrel ugly beta male, on top of being asian in the west? You can't get a girlfriend at all without going for a weeb, yet your mentality is you're too good for a certain type of person. You are extremely entitled.

Fuck off wh*toid.

it's called having a preference lol

just be yourself, don't fall for identity politics

Maybe you can settle for a white looking hapa

I mean I had a few white gfs over the years and my current gf is the farthest from white by being mullato. Id rather die than date a fellow mongoloid

us koreans think chinese are disgusting and japs are sociopathic war criminals

Unite in Asia

Unite against what? Being cucked by the white man? That's the price for leeching off our society. If you don't like it go back and try to fix whatever shithole you came from.

Attached: IqxWSn2.png (753x1734, 298K)

Tripcode same fag

Asians are regarded as direct economic competitors to Whites just like Jews. Believing otherwise is delusional.

white women are getting tired of being cucked by asian women they are taking all their good men

Asians need to unite with the boomers to get rid of weak asians

Asian/White relationships are pure cancer. They're centered around dynamics of exploitation, fetishism, and status seeking. These relationships are anything but healthy. Do what I did and learn to avoid white girls like AIDS.

nah asians are not creative enough or alpha to create businesses and industries they are good worker bees

No. Do what you should do and just go gay

99.999999% of whites are just worker bees and are worse in general than Asians. White privilege keeps a lot of them rich but literally half of the took our jobs meme is how Chinese people are dancing with American money while flyover states go back to the Middle Ages

why does everyone think asians are into white guys for status? some are but maybe others are just not interested in the asian nature. people hate on whites so much they will say the reason a white women is going with a white guy is over status

t. white guy

I thought white guys were more in to black guys cuckolding them.

>some are but maybe others are just not interested in the asian nature.

There's a term for that it's called self-hatred. It's why when Asian girls hang out almost exclusively with white girls she always goes out of her way to "out-white" them

I'd be up for it, but it has to be East Asians only for the Asians, no South-East Asian monkeys.

asian girls that are into asian culture still date white guys because they are just not attracted or romantically interested in asian men

No bro you didnt learn from a bad experience with a white girl, you learned from a bad experience with a girl. Try going gay, what could go wrong bud?

i have a fetish on white girls

White guy here. Take care of the Africans for us. We let them go because they were too much trouble. Your problem now.

The only unity that will happen will be between asian women and white men

as a white person i would like to say, that asian people are some of the nicest people i have ever met, i would befriend asian people over a white person any day but i still like your women more than mine, sorry.

you can have our women, if u dont mind me taking yours

Go fuck your own women and leave ours alone Jesus Christ

I'm mexican and you guys can fuck our women. we need your superior high IQ genes. I have a cousin that looks like crispy and I know you guys like girls that look like her.

Attached: 1559362661407.jpg (1250x925, 177K)

whos crispy im new

i dont mind, go ahead and take our women while we take yours
win win situation

lmao they can try

ty brother

ive already had like 5 white women

i have no problem with asian guys fucking white landwhales

yes please leave more asian girls for us to breed

i have an hypothesis that interracial breeding is more beneficial to the survival of the human race, especially if theres more races involved each generation

Any fellow Asian NEETs here?

How's your life?

I live in an area where Asia/White relationships are common so I know more about this then you do. Unlike you I'm black pilled as fuck.

I probably know way more than you, honestly. You cant even compare to my wisdom on this subject matter

Despite what you tell yourself you clearly dont

Self hatred and self loathing takes many forms.

Tell us about her, user. Or him. Who hurt you that you're on here

You are what you eat lmao

white boys like asian girls too much to shoot em up

one rottweiler double with cheese, hold the ketchup.

>Unlike the jews (incels think they control the world)
Lmfao both of my older cousins are business chads, working for very wealthy Jew firms in big cities. They don't even know what an incel is.
And do you know what they told me last week? They said that we are managed by white men. And those white men are always managed by Jews. Always.

us koreans eat a breed of shiba inus

shibas are too skinny. i would prefer a thicc breed like st. bernard

"best served with white wine and garlic". apparently this is best for dog or cat meat.

Trip codes are for jerks. Original