Why are robot standards so high?

>cry all day about tfw no gf,girls only want chad
>literal gigastacy comes here saying she wants a robot bf because she likes nice bois
>says she doesnt want to be orbited,wants to orbit 1(ONE) boy instead
>says she doesn't care how you look if you're nice
>is unnironnically a virgin but is willing to have discord sex and provide you with lewds that you can jerk off to
>is a NEET who is online all day
>wants to play vidya and watch anime with you
>wants to be affectionate and sleep in call with you
>wants to boost your self esteem
>b-but m-muh roastie! r9k told me that i shouldnt trust pretty girls!
Bravo,crabs,enjoy your bucket.

Attached: 1528516303664.jpg (576x1024, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/nt64w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage roastie

kek. we are desperate but not dum

If this is you then post timestamp for today.

Also internet relationships never go anywhere for me even though I've had like 4 o far, and they were all decent looking. Unless she lived within a few hours it'd probably be a waste of time.

Kill yourself Brooke. Enjoy your bbv you ugly attention whore.

She was just another roastie looking for attention. She didn't want a boyfriend, she wanted ten or twenty diet boyfriends to give her attention and gratification until she became bored with them and could drop them without guilt.

how in the shits do I filter this?

I'm either a faggot who doesn't know how to use discord or this account doesn't exist anyways

Why did she waste her time being obssessed over pic related then?
Never had it.

Attached: 1501270207295.png (1440x2560, 788K)

Can you remind me what the ratio of (egirls who looks fertility statues):(incels) on r9k is?

fuckin kek, im a normie lurking but please i just ask for one thing. DONT FUCK HALF HIGH SCHOOL AND UNI and think your getting away with it.

Cruelty. She saw a betamale and wanted to humiliate him by leading him on only to drop him like a useless sack of shit. Brooke was a high-level cunt.

he kinda was the one using BPD manipulation tricks

Attached: 1547810828492.png (997x580, 109K)

I don't have high standards i have weird standards. Most girls that guys think are super hot i think are just decent at best or fugly at worst. Most girls i think are solid 10/10s my buds say are mediocre or ugly. I have no idea whats up with me maybe i just have shit taste. I don't like fat or ugly chicks though, i really don't believe the girls i like are ugly and i'm just subconsciously settling, i really think they are hot.

Attached: apu.jpg (450x405, 68K)

There was no obsession. She had no sexual interest in any of the pathetic orbiters and just lead then on like Dogs for her own pleasure. Just another dumb whore that craved attention from hoards of thirsty losers online like always.

Yeah, I'm sure this out-of-context screenshot of a chat between people I've never met is a perfect representation of whatever fucked-up "relationship" they maintained together online.
Fuck off. Brooke was a roastie attention whore. Nothing more.

based unconventionally attractive user

Attached: 1541147808812.jpg (640x640, 109K)

>tfw you'll never vc with brooke again
wish i could go back in time

Attached: vc.png (300x792, 103K)

didn't lead anyone on though,in fact there was no one to lead on
i mean,it's not hard to tell what kind of person higgus is

Attached: 326236.jpg (506x306, 15K)

How the fuck can people even talk to eachother effectively, in vc's that big?When was this taken?Was she dating higgus back then?

idk i think its from sometime last year and i believe she was dating higgus at the time. and yeah it was usually pretty difficult to have any kind of decent conversation with that many people in chat.

bonus original

Attached: 321516.jpg (531x459, 32K)

Fucked-up people attract fucked-up people. Brooke was fucked up, this beta was fucked up. Tow peas in a pod.

Was she annoying?the center of attention?Or did she have to compete with other girls?

He's just another orbiter that wanted prime pussy and didn't get it (no surprises there). All the bullshit courting in between doesn't matter as the end goal is always the same. If she isn't dripping after seeing your pictures the first time then you cut it off right there unless you actually enjoy being one of her Dogs and masturbate to the humiliation. As least he didn't do an Eggman and got tricked into drive 200 miles for nothing.

i didn't join vc on mebjarz very often but the few times i was there she wasn't competing with other egirls or very annoying desu

I like black women and fat women. Both is great too. Is that standard too high?

Why did he get her nudes,recordings and videos,then?
Wtf mebjarz up again.Is she still in there?

Attached: 1558901974005.jpg (473x839, 57K)

wow i wonder why her nose looks so bulbous here instead of how it looks in all the other pics being shilled on here

her nose expanded by 100% its size because she was horny

Come back Brooke, without you around we're nothing

Just give us the command and we'll castrate whoever wronged you

thanks, this goes how shitty my sex education was. i never knew this was a thing til now in my boomer twilight years

You call that a nude? You orbiters just keep setting the bar ever lower. It's tits/pussy or GTFO out.

Elaborate on eggman

We should just start sending her death threats until she starts posting again by this point.
yeah school doesnt teach shit,it never did
Word goes around that she didn't walk this earth for 18 winters yet,so the full uncovered pic might be pizza.

I've talked on vc with Brooke. Fun fact Brooke is a dude

Idk man, Im not too picky but I'm not a huge fan of her aesthetic.

If she didn't remind me of a girl who pretended to like me for lulz in high school id probably be all over it lmao.

Eggman has a large legacy but this instance involved some roastie here that tricked him into driving to her house for "friendship" but then texted him halfway there to call him a pathetic loser that doesn't deserve her time.

>Word goes around that she didn't walk this earth for 18 winters yet,so the full uncovered pic might be pizza.
There are no nudes, Higgus has no aces and is bluffing in an attempt to stay relevant amongst his fellow orbiters. They all look up to him as the virgin who almost scored; he is king of the losers.

>lmao brooke is a tranny
>lmao brooke is a dude
>lmao brooke fucks niggers
>lmao brooke fucks dogs
Proof when?

Wow I legit feel bad for Eggman insecure little whores suck

>Discord
Im good

Can you post that girl user?
Then what is that pic?What makes you so certain of brooke's "purity"?

Ill see if she has a normiebook, will respond back momentarily.

>implying insecure girls would pull any of that shit

srry

it does

Attached: 1528517068138.webm (360x640, 1.35M)

>Then what is that pic?What makes you so certain of brooke's "purity"?
That's not a nude, 1950s pin up calenders show more flesh. Women who know there sexual worth aren't going to sell themselves out cheap to a bunch of losers in a Discord channel. They're her betas that she comes to when she's feeling "emotional". Some of those losers are probably there 24/7 providing round the clock support whenever she needs it.

Insecure girls exclusively pull that shit the well adjusted ones dont play games and you barely notice them

She looks like your typical roastie

No this is really brooke.
If so I think you're perfect brooke and I would be the best bf for you

Attached: 1560040500165.jpg (900x900, 111K)

Kek,op literally predicted it.Who cares what the fuck she looks like if she provides those things?Thought you wanted gfs,not muses.Are you as shallow as girls,user?

I added you if you're real.

>2018
god you guys are retards

Attached: 1559964979585.png (244x267, 143K)

why do you have to crush my enjoyment user

l was born for this.

Attached: 1559172895724.png (500x374, 202K)

I thought she was nice but I figured there were already more than a hundred orbiters so I didn't bother.
The problem is the attention whoring that she brought along.

ATTENTION:
I was informed by multiple people that "brooke" is catfishing super hard. Apparently Brooke is a lady in her old 20's that has been paying a younger girl to take pics and vids for her. This is why she has never spoke on a video call, only typed because it's pre recorded or someshit. Higgus was an idiot for believing this

RIP higgus

Just jerk off to this bitch.They kinda look alike.

chaturbate dot com slash sherryshen slash

>n-no it was a catfish mr fbi,i swear she wasnt real
>I was informed by multiple people
Higgus is the one who came up with this theory to justify his pedophilia.You are more braindead than him for believing that load of crap.

Explain the video chat thing then :)

She cannot fake her voice on cam in real time.Was it that hard?Her fake voice sounds like she's stuffing her nostrils, or like her face would make it really obvious that she's struggling to fake it.

It went to 1:hundreds to 0:hundreds since brooke's gone.
What?

I've heard her speak once, and ever since ive big doing the big think.
>Never talks in her videos
>Never talks on cam
Think about it lads
This creepy bold bitch sounds like shes always out of breath for some reason
Also could be a disgusting tranny trying to live out late-teens e-romance and e-drama at an older age

>not dying her hair blonde and going full gigi
Is she unnironically retarded?

Attached: Gigi-Hadid-Versace-naked-Zayn-Malik-Victoria-s-Secret-744899.jpg (590x350, 73K)

See: And no,it's not a tranny,just a really weird,bored teenager who probably unnironicaly has no life.

streamable.com/nt64w
You can see her fail to fake her voice in the beginning,actually doing it the 2nd time,and the realizing she cant keep doing it with an audience.

Stop threatening to rape her you fucking niggers.I miss her thotposting.

>2018
whatever I'll add but you need to provide proof then with an accurate timestamp

What did we that spooked this beautiful creature,lads?

Attached: 1549699377768.jpg (1500x1125, 182K)

You probably have a personality disorder

>there were already more than a hundred orbiters so I didn't bother
everyone just assumes this but nobody wants to talk lol

Explain this pic then
No way she doesn't have tons of orbiters.

Hey robots what would you rate this girl out of ten?

Fucking 0.She barely looks feminine anymore,how low is your self esteem?

> that la goblina
> pretty

Brooke is a typical white qt user.

Attached: 1559671622176.jpg (1056x869, 257K)