I want to fucking kill myself since my boyfriend left me. Anyone else?

I want to fucking kill myself since my boyfriend left me. Anyone else?
I don't fucking care what's you're reason. As long as you aren't a normie you're invited to neck youself.

Attached: whore.jpg (500x500, 65K)

> Femsect BTFO by based Chad

good thread

What a dumb reason to want to off yourself. Spare yourself. I do not see why you would make such a stupid decision over some bloke. Everyone suffers heartbreak and loss in life. Yet very few throw themselves over the brink. They pick themselves back up and start again. S

I'm a faggot though that's probably only going to make you dislike me more

Though before you answer, I sure did deserve all the hate and distaste in my life.

Planning on it in a few days

Im down to my last $1200 and coming off an 8 month heroin binge.

Whats it to ya, faggot?

Fuck you. I hate people who are like 'Oh everyone goes through a heartbreak it's not that bad' FUCK YOU. My life depended on this person and without him there is nothing but suicide left for me. If I can never be with him again I don't ever want to be anything without him again.

Attached: 856266a46a97e67e4199f92e0fca26af.jpg (1105x1067, 89K)

Here is a very funy text that shows my feelings.

Attached: funi text xd.png (662x424, 45K)

I don't want to live without him SERIOUSLY there is no reason to, to be honest.

Attached: 1559982111699.jpg (723x1200, 151K)

KLL ME I don't honestly want to live without me PLEASE it just maked me cry and shit so wh do you think I can live with him PPLEASE I don't want to PLEASE

Attached: 1559980687329.jpg (800x1199, 67K)

It passes. Doesn't make it easy, fun or even quick but it does. I know that's hard to believe when your anger, hurt, resentment, insecurities, and jealousy are consuming you from within and robbong you of your inner harmony but it does. No matter how they may have wronged what you need to understand is it's your own ego that's ultimantly the source of the pain. Loving someone, not juat desiring them, means being able to let them go and be happy for them on their own without you because you don't just care for them, you care ABOUT them. It doesn't make you a monster if you aren't to that point yet though. These emotions are powerful, understandable, and normal. Learning how to process and then release them is part of maturing.

that feel doesn't pass
my boyfriend and i broke up five years ago
may as well end it

Attached: 1397919400906.jpg (500x667, 94K)

It does. You've just got to want to be at peace again first. Holding on as proof of how much they hurt you is normal too but it's not healthy. It's a like a strange sort of masochistic revenge we take on ourselves but in the end it only hurts you. They've moved on so the best thing you can do to show your love was true and not just for your own sake is to move on yourself. If you love them as an individual stop trying to punish them by carving their guilt into your soul and let them go happy for their happiness. I know words don't magiclly make it so though, sorting through the feelings and releasing them to find your harmony again is something you can only do yourself but it is doable if it's what you truely want. Once you stop blaming and pining after them the hurt fades and your just left with fond memories, the faintly bittersweet melancholy of nostalgia, a warm more detached sort of love, and a special bond.

You're a fuckin normie. Neck yo' self

I've accepted we're not together anymore, I've tried to date new people but I'm not good enough for anyone else. As so I'm alone, but my ex bf has no relevance to my life anymore.

no ones stopping you, go right ahead you pity fishing attention seeking piece of crap

>im a faggot though

fuuuuuuuucking killlllll yourrrr selfff you fucking worthless piece of shit. god damn i fucking hate all of you fucking faggots. your thoughts, emotions, feelings, values literally do not matter. you have less status than a human being you are less than a person. you're an aberrant blight and an eyesore. a fucking freak. you're a mentally ill freak. fuck you and kill yourself. you have no sympathy. you worthless piece of shit. you shold've just stuck to the straight and narrow.

its so FUCKING PATHETIC listening to some faggot wail like a BITCH about losing his "bf" fucking sickening. godamn i hate you mother fuckers

we don't care about your thoughts and feelings you
FUCKING COCKSUCKING FAGGOT
end it already.

Just wait for a week or two when your brain will get used to new conditions and you'll see that you can live without him just fine.

I'm not sucking any cock on account of no bf dip shit

My oneitis ghosted me after a complex sequence of events and I'm pretty sure I'll never be able to get over her so I'm ready to kill myself

>What a dumb reason to want to off yourself.
It's probably the only socially acceptable reason to off yourself. You're sparing your parents and family a lot of trauma if you decide to kill yourself over love instead of waiting a couple of years and killing yourself because you're a sad cunt.

so are we doing an offline meeting or is this just the usual bullshit whinging and complaining?

Insecurities are complicated. It's all too easy in identifying and trying to address and overcome them instead end up getting sucked into them never living up to the ideals and expectations trapping yourself in a loop of self loathing and sabatoge as the bar seems to never get any closer as if always moving higher ever out of reach. The details are unique to the individual and their circumstances but underlying it all is a sense of self judgement. The tricky thing here is that sometimes in order be ok with yourself you need to stop caring so much about yourself. I think there's a reason just about every religion out there in one way or another includes an element of self surrender. Acceptance of the fact that in the end none of us matters all that much but not in a self defeating pitiful sort of way. Paradoxical though it may seem in surrender you can find freedom, confidence, and love for the world as it allows these worries and fears to pass though you without taking such deep root. You'll still experience them and they can even lend direction but you won't be so beholden to and consumed by them. It needs to be abstract though, you can't surrender to another person caring about them instead of yourself, it needs to be so much bigger than that. In order to care stop caring. Kill the false image so the self can emerge. That's what I think anyway.

You're wasting your time. I have no problems with myself save a few mental problems. It's just guys don't like what I have to offer, simple as that.

Well, what are you offering?

Nothing now. I gave up and doubled my body weight.

Attached: 1549553989237s.jpg (250x250, 12K)

>yet another faggot realizes homosexual relationships are loveless and doesn't have any future
woah

I mean, I'm sorry you had to learn this the hard way senpai
but how many 50+yo gay couples do you know IRL? or at least gay couples that have been together for more than 5 years?

just play vidya or do something to get your mind off of real life for a week, and then straighten your life out (literally, drop the pseud mental illness)

That's rough. I don't have any real relationship advice as I have not been in a relationship before but I do know there is a big advantage to being single, which is freedom. You no longer need to plan your life around someone else's. Finish school, save money, go move somewhere you always wanted to live, and find work that is somewhat fulfilling. Another man will come along.

But when does it pass? It has been 7 months. He old me it would be 3 months and it still hasn't gotten better a single bit.

That's what I thought.

Thanks nigger

Dude you don't need to encourage myself I got all encourage already xd

>a week or two
It has been 7 months I don't think my brain will change

You're free to hate fags I can't blame you we're a dirt stain on humans, sorry user

Attached: __common_raccoon_kemono_friends_drawn_by_aono3__554e25e707a8a9d714df5b148cdd8a0b.jpg (2000x2000, 262K)

Is this the first time you've lost a boyfriend? do you have any irl firends you can talk to about it?

I've had a few relationships but we always ended them on the same terms. This was the first time that he ended it without me wanting to end it.
And no I don't have any friends to talk about it. It would probably help since I've been crying every single day since it happened. That can't be healthy.

Attached: 1560001017473.jpg (3648x5472, 1.15M)

I also want to kill him for all the suffering he put me through.

Attached: 1555804068702.png (1417x2006, 993K)

If you actually wanted to off yourself you wouldn't attentionwhore about it on a mongolian basket weaving forum. Either accept you don't actually want to off yourself or fucking do it

Attached: 1520852038045.jpg (500x500, 191K)

Just kill yourself you dumb shit

You're right, nigger. Can't take my word for it but I've been to the ICU 2 times so far so at least here is some wanting inside me that wants to be dead I guess. Sucks to be in Europe without guns so a suicide can't be that easy.

picture related

Attached: 1557517215261.jpg (746x808, 99K)

Also it's obvious I'm just trying to get attention from my ex in this way but that's to be expected I guess. I just want to do everything possible before necking myself.

Succeed then.
Ain't that hard

I want to once I've got the '1 year anniversary' down which would be on the 19th November 2019 so look forward to that day I guess

If you are who I think you are then I am really really really very sorry. I never thought I can be worth enough for someone to suffer over me, let alone make him dependable from me. I only wanted to leave you alone as I'm a worthless piece of shit who doesn't deserve affection. I thought you'll forget quickly and be happy with someone who'll be able to do something for you....
I don't know how I can fix things, or can I at all, but please user write to me, you know where to find me.
I already can't forgive myself for hurting you that much, and I cry too. You can kill me for making so much pain user, but please, PLEASE write to me, my life will be even more unbearable if you commit suicide.

Attached: 1557454330467.jpg (700x700, 146K)

no youre just a weak person. save everyone the trouble and do it

he probably left you for a good reason considering you browse Jow Forums

That's nice hearing user, but my ex does not give a single shit about me. He laughed at me and told me what a mentally unstable loser I was once I got out of the ICU after my suicide attempt. I wish he'd speak like you though.

Like I said you don't need to encourage me any more, I already have plans on doing it you nigger

I started browsing r9k once he left me so that's not really a valid reason.

Attached: 1557138955655.jpg (595x585, 283K)

The things he said to me on our last 'meeting'.

Attached: notes bout me.png (559x163, 7K)

where from europe are you from

Krautfag, so Germany.

wieso hab ich mir das schon gedacht
deutsche fags sind immer so dramatisch

schnauze du nigger :^) was kann ich dafuer dass ich homo bin eks de wuerde genau so abgehen wenn ich eine freundin haette.

goenn dir ein bier du lump und ueberschlaf das und schon hast du dein fag freund vergessen
dann such dir nen neuen

Reicht 1-2 liter vodka am Tag nicht? Sonst mach ich was falsch. Und einfach vergessen ist so nett gesagt aber schwer umgesetzt du nigger, haha. Ich wuenschte es waere so einfach. Ich wuenschte ich koennte einfach einen knopf druecken der ihn vergisst.

Attached: censored.jpg (1404x1872, 1.67M)

then get someone to talk to. try spending time with other people and maybe youll gradually forget him. also try self improvement

literally don't have any friends after he he left me. That's why I'm talking to r9k. And I can't really forget him. He used an avatar that is popular of some sort and I bought a plush, a dakimakura, a figure, etc of him. I need them to fucking survive so I can't really get over 'him'.

I miss him. origininalloli.

Attached: nigger.jpg (1248x1664, 1.17M)

you got discord or what?

I do, because I kinda was forced by a /vg/ thread for it but I don't use it at all. But you can add me I guess. But please post your name first, I don't want to identify myself.

if you're so weak that you have to depend on somebody else you have two choices:

1. kill yourself you fucking pussy
2. grow the fuck up

Or add me I guess, maybe I'll figure this discord thing out one day. Lewd mute#5159

Attached: 336de4708da59aba64ef3ad44699e4c8.png (630x970, 384K)

you're just gona attempt suicide to get attention you pussy attention whore. men are the ones actually committing, women are weak. take their rights away

I'm a guy actually lole but a pussy one I guess ya double nigger

hahaha you're a man? jesus society needs to be eradicated, fucking loser srs. dont play the "you're homophobic" card. you're a man still, become emotionally stable you bitch ass nigga

Dude I know I'm a man eks de I know I'm just a fag. But I can't do anything about it.

Attached: 2016-01-03-798711.jpg (1350x1800, 358K)

But hes right. Everyone goes through the SAME shit as you. You're not special, your scenario isn't special. Theres more dicks out there for you to suck, like mine (: Just stop being a retard.

He might be right but there won'T be anyone like him though. I don't care about his dick, I only want his personality.

I see...you just talked just like him...I mean, I couldn't tell....fuck
I am sorry for what you've been through user, I wish I could be of any help

That's fine, user! Really!
It's not your fault, I hope you are being fine too! We need to go through this together.

Actually statistically speaking there should be around 7 other humans exactly like him. (: chin up. Not to mention how many could be better inb4 you say some shit like "no one could be better"

But... I don't know user. It doesn' feel like there is anyone else like him in this world to be honest. :(

You havnt met .00000000000001% of the worlds population yet lmao. Youll find someone again someone better, youll look back and go "wow he wasnt nearly as good as i thought" happened to me with my ex girlfriends but desu i do miss anal with one of them anyway youll do fine. Unless you wallow in self pity then eh.

I wll not. I will always look back at that person and think back to them you dumb nigger.

Attached: 1550095266402.jpg (1275x1701, 788K)

Th-thanks user, things in my life are improving veeeeery slowly, but my soul has been broken for years and I don't think it'll ever be recovered again. Do you have any contacts user? I'm kinda lonely too and need a friend I can complain with.

Attached: 1559825479873.jpg (1798x1303, 412K)

Because you havnt found anyone else RETARD. So you keep dreaming about the past because you've convinced yourself it never gets better which it wont UNLESS you put effort. But youll never put effort because you think that it wont matter and nothing will change. So its just a cycle of you being an idiot.

Iktf.
After my gf left me I've been in a worse state than my depression before her. Every night I hope that I won't wake up the next morning. I still think about her every day and the pain is always with me. No one else could ever be like her and life is pointless without her.

>I'm a faggot though that's probably only going to make you dislike me more
You got that right, fag

I'm trying really hard to not end up like you niggas after the only person that showed a semblance of humanity wanted to be with me and marry in a 6 year relationship and suddenly in two months everything changed but it's pretty fucking hard.

Attached: 15589898989122.jpg (679x380, 26K)

>I'm a faggot though
Get on grindr you retarded faggot, gay's are second best after women when it comes to how easy it is to date/hook up.

Attached: 1558287861313.jpg (772x768, 57K)

If you're not a normie than kill yourself
That's not a good thing you dumb fucking idiot. Also death isn't the end of existence. So prepare your stinky arse.

Learn to be your own fucking person and stop depending on niggas for your happiness.