Why do girls wear thongs? Aren't they uncomfortable?

Why do girls wear thongs? Aren't they uncomfortable?

They're slutty and degenerate. Hopefully it's just a small minority that wear them regularly.

Attached: 1559994750011.jpg (1080x810, 77K)

theres not much hotter than a tiny string going up against a girls butthole.

>Why do girls wear thongs?
Yes,ask the virgins about why women do something
>Aren't they uncomfortable?
I guess,so are lots of things
>They're slutty and degenerate.
Who cares?not like the women using them are going to marry you,and if they where you wouldn't mind

They wear them for Chad

>Why do girls wear thongs?
Some girls wear them with certain clothing, like leggings
>Aren't they uncomfortable
Very, but those girls say it's comfortable idk have fun with your yeast infections.

A thong gives you the stealth to fart silently anywhere

Wouldn't chad rather they just go commando?

its a turn on for guys, they wear it for us you dipshit

>wearing a thong causes yeast infection
but how?

Bcus I have an untoned ass and if I wear regular underwear with certain jeans I'll get an unflattering indentation on my ass.

>if they where you wouldn't mind
I wouldn't marry a slut. However, their sexual degeneracy is destroying the west.

would you consider selling pics?

my mum unironically only wears thongs
t. searched her drawers a lot when horny

Just imagine all the fecal matter they're getting on them too, having a piece of cloth practically shoved up into or against their bumholes. Protip: majority of women are too retarded to into proper hygiene, so this is very common. Honestly, anytime I see something like in OP's pic I gag a little knowing their getting tire skids all over the thong.

any pics of mommy?

Because it's so far up against the crotch there's no room for the vagina to breathe

All around it's shitty clothing that dumbfucks don't realize how absolutely disgusting and unhealthy they are.

Pic related is a tranny look it up : @chenbernie on ig.

They're great to pull to one side for a quickie. Hopefully you'll never know this degenerate feel, you mentally impaired, jealous autist

no vaginas leak goo over everything

You wont ever marry anyone you permavirgin

Just answer the question if you know the answer or STFU.

but the goo is hot

It helps floss the clingons off their arseholes

Still a nice ass, idgaf

They're not uncomfortable, surprisingly

Really? Bold claim. How so?

I dunno man, I put them on and they don't give me a wedgie or anything, feels just like normal underwear. I buy the right size of course, but I assume most women do too.
And ignore this claim. Maybe in America where people only use tp, but I always wash after a shit and never had skid marks on my underwear, including on thongs

If I wear a skirt, a thong or small bikini panties, if I wear shorts or pants I wear nothing but do use a minipad. I always have babywipes in my purse.

To your question OP. First time I wore a thong I didn't like it but the first high heels I wore all day were uncomfortable too but thats not the point is it. I feel sexy in a thong.

and dick and balls are all greasy and reek with crust in the folds. PUKE

Men don't have any clue how to wipe their own ass when their mommie stops.

Eh, they're comfy for me, I don't care if you think they're slutty or whatevs, I'm just trying to be comfy as I play some RimWorld and listen to Avicii's last album on repeat.

I have a fetish for a girl wearing a thong for some reason, maybe it has something to do with my first gf or my friends mom bending over. Idk
I think it's the fact that I like to think it shows off her sexuality. Like when I see a visible thong on an innocent seeming women, it's showing her sexual side.I also like to think that it means a girl is a slut and wants to get fucked
Or I like to think the girl wore it for me even though I never tell anyone about the weird fetish not even girlfriends
Probably total bullshit though, it's just underwear but for some reason my dick likes when girls wear it

Post modlist, faggot

are u actually a girl tho

No pantyline/outline of panties trough the clothes.

Attached: animu röögi.jpg (900x900, 82K)

>comfy
yeah right you fucking skank. there's literally no way a permanent wedgie can be comfy

cuz no need for toilet paper

By the way, a huge turn on for me is a visible thong in leggings or a dress. I guess I like the image of a girl in her panties in general and I'm curious about what kind of underwear she wears and if I'm checking out a girl I look to see if I can find out but if it's a thong that's like a bonus
Granny panties are a turn off
I can defiantly work with the image or sight of a girl in more normal bikini panties

Do girls know it's a turn on for some guys?
Most guys probably just like to see the bare ass anyways and just want to take it off asap

>Maybe in America where people only use tp, but I always wash after a shit and never had skid marks on my underwear, including on thongs
Can confirm americans can't in2 cleanup. You can smell it. It's gross and stupid.

Girls can breathe out of their mouth too to an extent or else I can see this being more of a problem

Easier access to the butt cheeks for convenient slapping

do you have a single source on that?

I barely feel them at all to be honest.
HugsLib
MiscCore
JecsTools
EpB Prepare Carefully
A Dog Said Animal Prosthetics
Science never stops
Glitter Tech
Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering
Glass+Lights
Misc. Robots
Rimsenal
Rimsenal Rimhair
Xeva's Rimhair
Clone Bay
Tilled Soil
Detailed Body Textures 2
Misc. Training
Misc. Robots ++
Lovely Hair Style
My Cute Ear
RIMkea
FashionRimsta
Spoons Hair Mod
GouRime
Enhanced Raiders
Doors Expanded
Dubs Bad Hygiene
Rimsenal enhanced vanilla
Rimsenal Security pack
Rimsenal federation
Rimsenal Feral
Industril age objects and furniture
Weapons +
Gloomy Furniture
Androids
Camping Stuff
High Tech Laboratory Facilities
JukeBox
Jernfalk's Skeletal Legion
Vee's Decorating
Outdoor lighting
Zen garden
Dub's Paint Shop
Vanilla Furniture Expanded
Vanilla Furniture Expanded Medical Module.

>no Maid Project
>no Rimjobworld

Attached: dddbae61d06a58052757a88f0328fe11ec61294f5e69c960517fedf97db912a9.png (780x526, 233K)

What? Vaginas don't literally breathe like how your mouth helps breathe. there's natural yeast in the vagina already but thongs and restrictive clothing or anything of that sort can keep the bacteria and stuff stuck inside the vagina due to zero circulation, so yeast builds up and you have an infection

Never heard of either of those, may add them in, thanks!

Nobody asked you tranny
Get the fuck out

>U-US WOMEN AREN'T UNHYGIENIC LIKE YOU GROSS M-MEN!
The absolute state of w*men.

Attached: femaleskidmarks.png (642x631, 92K)

Its a shame we have to ask to confirm and I do the same but yes I was born with a vagina.

I can only imagine that youd be obsessed with girls who dont wash their assholes if you are in their league?

>hurr I don't have the answer but let me try to sound smug anyway

So there isn't a panty line when we wear leggings.

Attached: 1559615971969.png (1151x1671, 1.64M)

I just put a panty liner in my leggings and no panties

any awkward r9k girls wanna trade thong pics for big dicc pics?

i love nerdy vag

>They're slutty and degenerate.
This. It should also be mandatory for every woman to wear one.

Attached: 1544407450658.png (1076x1324, 1.26M)

This Or just post something about her.

But are you a girl or a girl (male)?

god. I was born with a vagina.

i would rape you if you had a cute face

Thats gross, vaginas excrete blood and other bodily fluids and you just run around without panties?

I have one (1) thong I wear on days I want to feel confident. Overall it's comfortable and kinda feels like I'm wearing a fundoshi unless I pull it up too much, then it's an atomic wedgie.

The friends I know that wear them regularly do so bc they're thicc and apparently it's more comfortable than normal panties.

>why do women wear thongs
Because it's comfortable and doesn't show when you're wearing pants is there any other reason?

Attached: images.png (225x225, 5K)

I'm wearing a thong right now by the way

No they are not uncomfortable.

Try it sometime

Thongs do not cause yeast infections

Get a fucking bedet

how do you get contact info from girls on r9k? it sounds lame to ask no matter how you phrase it

i used to have tons of girls from r9k back when people used r9k omegle

how is a man supposed to get insecure pussy nowadays

Hes from burgerland, no such thing there. Good thing baby wipes are a thing though, everyone should have proper butt hygiene, I gag knowing most girls here probably dont even use babywipes

not always, but it can happen, thongs can also cause mild labial hypertrophy

The point is usually to hide the pantyline underneath some specially tight clothes like leggings; which to be fair is a problem caused by a different but yet slutty choice.

Attached: 1545746719635.jpg (449x500, 39K)