Do women get aroused by the thought of taking virginity of a beta male in his late 20s?

Do women get aroused by the thought of taking virginity of a beta male in his late 20s?

Attached: b57f456f7786244a847073425e680796.gif (480x270, 176K)

Not unless he is cute and only a virgin because he is shy or is waiting for marriage.

I like the thought of me and a qt beta male in his very early 20s losing our virginities together.

If he's hot sure

bait, but please tell me you're a femanon

>Do women get aroused by the thought of taking virginity of a beta male in his late 20s?
The only feeling would be disgust

I am an actual factual femanon.
I'm not cute, though.

I wonder how many women would have a fetish for taking virginities, or at least some interest in doing it, if they realised just how many men are virgins. It must be easy to believe, if you are a woman, that everyone has had sex at least once. It is just so normal to them.

No, women literally hate virgin men.
You hear stories of these girls with "virgin hunter" kinks but in almost 30 years of virginity I've never actually seen one.

>I'm not cute, though.

we know, femanons are pretty fucking ugly. but I still want a femanon gf for some reason.

for femanons reading this, im a 6'0 nigger in California, hmu

>30 years of virginity

please god don't let me be like this man

Pathetic begging nigger
It happens quick, zoomer
Whatever you do lie, lie, lie, when it comes to your experience
Women base how attractive a man is mainly on his status, so if no one else has been fucking you she doesn't want to be the first. But she will happily be Chad's 63rd nameless pump and dump for the year.

>It must be easy to believe, if you are a woman, that everyone has had sex at least once.
I mean, the average age for male virginity loss is 16 IIRC, so it seems like not a lot of guys would be virgins by 20.

I don't hate virgin men and there is no way for me to know if they never say. I do wonder why a guy had never been with a girl if he's almost 30. Something may be wrong with him.

>Something may be wrong with him.
In what way?

>pathetic begging nigger

>gives advice on women

but thanks tho, I need it. khhv and im a negro. I really am pathetic

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-09 at 4.13.11 AM.png (2540x838, 209K)

>Something may be wrong with him
You are whats wrong, or rather your way of thinking is. All it takes is goofing up until you're a 20 year old virgin and suddenly women don't want anything to do with you because "uhhh something may be wrong with him" and they'll keep thinking that until you're 70 on your deathbed.

Thats why these zoomers need to either lie to your fat face or improve their looks to the point where it doesn't matter anymore.

Such women do exist. But most of you are too beta to let her take your virginity.

this is true but you can't say it out loud on Jow Forums because most of these autists will take it personally instead of understanding what it really means

you guys have problems, that's why you're not normies, there IS something wrong with you
doesn't mean you shouldn't be given a chance, but to deny that there's something wrong with you is all I need to know about yourself to know why you've never been with a girl before

So these women only go for underage Chad?

>why you've never been with a girl before
Why would you want to know that?

precisely because if you haven't been with a girl in 30 years (not just sex tho) then that means you have issues

if you found you perfect virgin qt 8/10 kind girl, wouldn't you want to know as well that she lives alone, has no friend and no family and lives with 17 cats?
or maybe wouldn't you want to know that she's not an actual girl but she's a fucking he and has a bigger dong than yours?
those are things that tells a lot about people

What kind of answer would suffice you? Mental issues, shyness, general disinterest in relationships, sexual aversion or fear of intimacy?

damn what a coincidence, i also like the idea. Are you in europe?

figures on virginity are not taken very frequently. Look at the latest figures showing ~30% of American men 18-30 not having sex in the last year. You can be sure a lot of them are virgins.

I'm saying women think virginity is almost completely unthinkable unless you're deformed. They can't imagine even 1-2% of normal looking men being total virgins, let alone perhaps 10% or so as is reality

Yes and having him fall in love with me then cuck him with chad

idk, it completely depends on the individual doesn't it?
it's up to you to convince me that you're worth it, I don't owe you shit and it's not my fault if I never get to know 'the real you' or whatever meme you feel like spewing

if you, as an individual, has been alone for so long then it means something is wrong with you, whether or not it's your fault and whether or not it wouldn't affect me (or 'us') much in the long term is irrelevant, because it's still part of you

just use your head and put yourself in their place senpai
imagine you meet that cute girl at work or something, and you're on good terms and stuff and maybe even planning on asking her out, and then one day she comes in with a feminazi shirt, or starts spewing tumblr memes or whatever
would you look past it, and wonder what lead to her becoming that way and maybe even try to fix her, or would you simple wipe your forehead and be glad you dodged a bullet?

it's really not rocket science

You fail at reading comprehension. There exist females who have a fetish for taking virginities of beta robots. Even on Jow Forums you've occasionally seen one post.

Inaba is my waifu.
Apparently the above comment was not original...which means somebody else has said "Inaba is my waifu." before on this board. Show yourself faggot I'll fucking stab you.

>convince me
>something wrong with you
Im going to shit for a person who treats me as a subhuman. Fuck you.

>still missing the point
good on you for proving my point I guess

My gf did. She liked relieving me of my wizard apprenticeship.

>She liked relieving me of my wizard apprenticeship.
How old were you?

28 years old tbdesu

It still doesn't make sense though because guys with far more issues than us still get laid.

Wasnt she offput by your virginity?

because they know how to hide them?
it's up to you to put yourself out there and hide those issues, stop expecting strangers to look past them like in your chinese cartoons

I think revealing your virginity is actually a good thing, it'll filter out woman who really didn't give a shit about you. If you being a virgin is the deal breaker, the connection wasn't that strong to begin with.

I like the idea of tying him down and teasing him until the point of tears. Then id let him go and hopefully he's be so frustrated he would pounce and take me like he wanted. I'm a virgin too though, so...

Attached: 1553507973331.jpg (708x480, 38K)

user, being a virgin isn't an issue

you guys are the only ones making a deal out of it
my point above refers to you fags never having a gf in that time, which proves something is wrong
sex doesn't matter at all

>user, being a virgin isn't an issue

Well then the issue is what being a virgin implies, either way I wouldn't want to be with someone who rejects me over something so petty, shes just looking for another standard issue Chad with no defects and doesn't want to take the time to get to know someone.

what a bunch of bullshit. being a virgin does matter, its a complete embarrassment for a guy to be a virgin beyond the age of 18. women really just don't understand anything

not really no
if a girl asked you 'are you a virgin' and you said yes, she'd act surprised but then surely will ask you 'you never had a girlfriend before?'
at which point if you say yes, then it tells her you have issues, which she most likely won't feel like dealing with
if you say no, that you had a gf before, then there could be dozens of reasons why you never had sex, like religious or whatever, which can or can not lead to her letting go of you because religious zealots aren't very attractive either

it's an embarrassment mostly in front of men
girls won't give a shit honestly famalam, rather, they'll make fun of you when they're in group, but one that is interested in you literally won't give a fuck
unless she's in just to have a good fuck in the first place, which you shouldn't want either but you do you

better then living in your car trying to save money from child support extortion at gun point.

>it's an embarrassment mostly in front of men
>girls won't give a shit honestly famalam, rather, they'll make fun of you when they're in group, but one that is interested in you literally won't give a fuck
>unless she's in just to have a good fuck in the first place, which you shouldn't want either but you do you

yep im sure there are so many girls interesting in 25+ year old virgins lmao. holy shit just stop, virgins are entirely repulsive and creepy to women. ive accepted that a long time ago

>at which point if you say yes, then it tells her you have issues, which she most likely won't feel like dealing with

News flash, everybody has issues. This all goes back to woman just wanting to find some perfect flawless guy that does not exist. That's why I will always tell them, if they reject me it becomes clear she didn't feel strong attraction towards me, I was just another expendable male she would dump at the first sign of trouble.

only if he's a stealth-chad or rich. if he's rich and you take his V-card, he'll buy all kinds of quality gifts for you, and you can easily marry him and retire very young. as a bonus you can treat him like shit and get Chad's cock more often than his and he won't even say anything because he's too afraid of losing the only female validation he's ever known.

t. fembot in a similar situation for over 10 years. haven't worked a day in my life for that time. even if he divorces, he knows for a fact that I'll take all his belongings and at least 50% of his future earnings.

im a 28 kv and ill gladly take being a virgin over being with a female. its hard to describe how much i hate females

god is cruel and there is no justice in this world. a hell needs to exist just to make the world fair and just. female rights were a mistake and you're a shameless whore who's father would be ashamed at looking at you if he knew how you behaved

>at a certain age girls magically stop wanting to find a mate because, who knows
girls are repulsed by you and find you creepy because of your autism, friend
nothing to do with you being a virgin, though most likely the reason you're a virgin is because you're like that as well

>everybody has issues
sure, but only 30yo khv have issues big enough to still be khvs at 30

it's not about finding a perfect man, it's about finding one that isn't so flawed they can't fix him

Not at all. She was a bit alarmed by the (relatively tame compared to what happens on this board) incel shit I sometimes said when we first started talking so I quickly stopped with that though. The virginity itself didn't seem to be a problem, on the contrary.

Love it. I don't have to dispense with the Blackpills when a women answers so bluntly. No better way to shatter all the delusional false hope of any the most decent of older virgins.

Attached: 1559175298688.jpg (2298x2925, 869K)

No. Desperation is generally unattractive to women.

However, one exception are the cassock chasers; women who fall in love with celibate priests. It is the inaccessibility that gets them going.

>>at a certain age girls magically stop wanting to find a mate because, who knows
>girls are repulsed by you and find you creepy because of your autism, friend
>nothing to do with you being a virgin, though most likely the reason you're a virgin is because you're like that as well
what a fucking airhead cunt. i'm ugly and autismo, do you think i don't realize that? i have no chance as it is, throw being a virgin on top of that shit sandwich and it amplifies the creep factor.
guys get shit on continuously for being a virgin regardless and you're trying to say it doesn't matter. you're fucking stupid, seriously

>blackpills
redpills*

they are the ones under the blackpill, not me, they think everything revolves around the fact that they're virgin, and I'm explaining to them that it is not the case, that the problem is much bigger than that and them being virgins is only the causation of it

then again Jow Forums is basically made to blackpill underages that aren't educated enough to see through the silliest of lies

>No. Desperation is generally unattractive to women.
no, being ugly is unattractive to women

>i have no chance as it is, throw being a virgin on top of that shit sandwich and it amplifies the creep factor.
no it doesn't you low IQ brainlet

you can stop trying to pander any time sweetie

>pander
wait is this the equivalent of being called a shill on Jow Forums or /v/?
what am I supposed to gain from this exchange?

you're an ugly autistic khv, I couldn't give less of a fuck about you being hurt by my words, user
I'm just trying to educate you here

>virginity totally doesnt matter guys!
>ewww get away from me you ugly virgin

Attached: 1558098494072.png (600x450, 391K)

If he isn't revoltingly ugly it's a yes from me. Never talked to one irl though

>delusional
>keeps lying to himself
absolute pottery
let me guess, I bet you think no girl ever held your hand because your pp isn't 8"?

>sure, but only 30yo khv have issues big enough to still be khvs at 30

Nonsense. There are far more ways to be fucked up than being a 30 yo virgin and whatever comes with that. Woman are just too lazy to take the time to get to know someone so they depend on pre-selection, that's all it is. They want everything handed to them on a silver platter no risk no effort,

uh no, thats because im just ugly. keep posting so everyone can see how fucking stupid you are

then why don't you give me an example?
an 'issue', like being 30yo and being khv, that isn't nearly as easy to spot and obvious and could even be easier to hide

and men definitely want everything handed to them as well, that's not a gendered issue, humans are lazy by nature

it doesn't matter if a female is a virgin or a slut. she can always get cock.

it does matter if a male is. his options are limited and there are higher expectations of him.

sorry user but that's just reality.

Attached: DatingReality.jpg (800x2250, 468K)

thats exactly what im saying and this dumb vapid retard is trying to say it doesn't matter lmao, its hilarious

oh and see and tell me that you, and most men, would be fine with the feminazi still (the 'issue', just like 30yo khv men) instead of looking elsewhere?
how is that not wanting something handed to you?

it's really funny how you guys never tried to put yourself on the other side of the argument, ever
talk about no effort

I don't know but something. Maybe he was sexually confused or in prison and prison gay or his parents raised him in some abstinence cult or he didn't leave home till he was 26 and was too embarrassed to bring a girl home or too cheap to pay for a hotel or he prefers masturbation or think sex is dirty or that girls have cooties. Somethings not right

I mean if you ran across a girl that was a virgin at 30 you'd think maybe she was broken in some way or weighed 300 lbs before gastric bypass surgery. You'd think she was a cat lady or old maid or afraid of penis or something.

>Has issues
>Implying a defect in personality
>Like appearance, personality is determined by genetics
>Judging based on personality is as superficial as judging based on looks
>There is no win in this situation

You're stupid. There is literally no way for me to know unless a guy says so. Like one guy and I kinda messed around and I got scared because he had told everybody, and I heard about it, that he had sex with 5 girls before. Only after I ran did he try to tell me he was a virgin. What was I to believe?

life isn't a fair game user
some people aren't meant to win

doesn't mean you can't/shouldn't try, everyone deserves happiness, but deserving =/= being entitled to
it's up to you to find that happiness and to 'win' the game, it's not up to the game to bend the rules to fit your handicap, whatever it is

putting the effort in to bathe and wear clean clothes everyday is not determined by genetics. Thats just a lazy boy.

>life isn't a fair game user
>some people aren't meant to win
>everyone deserves happiness
my god you are one of the dumbest bitches i have ever interacted with on here, congratulations. are you like 16 years old lmao?

>and tell me that you, and most men, would be fine with the feminazi still

They would. Guys see a pretty girl and automatically imagine life together with kids and shit. You'd have to be a real psycho cunt to turn a man away. And I love how you didn't compare it to being a 30 yo female virgin, because you know guys don't care about shit like that.

>"God I really wish my gf had more dicks in her"

Only woman think that way.

>my opinion: everyone deserves happiness
>the rules of the game: some people aren't meant to win
lol
why are you browsing this site if you fail at middle-school level english?

I'm sure you can do better than that

>some people aren't meant to win
>doesn't mean you can't/shouldn't try,
> it's up to you to find that happiness and to 'win' the game

You keep stepping on your own toes.
Something I've come to notice when arguing with anyone that defends the females point of view. Inconsistency and hypocrisy thrive in your type.
Just as easily could have said you're to ugly for my taste and I'm here to spitefully remind you of that.
You can fuck off this board now

I bath, brush my teeth, wear deodorant, comb my hair, wash my clothes, get my hair cut. You don't know me.
Stop reaching

yea i can do better than that, you're a vapid dipshit. people deserve things that they aren't meant to win... just wow hahahaha that is beyond vacant

Reread what you post, idiot.

>They would
no, they wouldn't

ask your normie friends (if you have any) if they'd ever consider dating a girl with issues, such as a feminazi or a hippie or whatnot, and see for yourself
and I'm talking about dating here, not cumdump

>Guys see a pretty girl and automatically imagine life together with kids and shit
not really no

>And I love how you didn't compare it to being a 30 yo female virgin, because you know guys don't care about shit like that.
I'd never imply otherwise, not sure where that even comes from

though it's the same, a 30yo female virgin is a sign that she has issues, and most men would be wary of that
you can keep telling yourself that it's not true if it makes you feel better though, I ain't your mom

see not an argument, and the reading comprehension of a middle schooler
try again

>Everyone isn't meant to win
>Doesn't mean you shouldn't try any
That's what you said. But you can't see how dumb you look.

Hence why I said 'dispensing'

Women themselves can't be blackpilled obviously.

But on to your dumb hoe semantics. It's very rare for those in a relationship to not have sex or at least kiss. You are basically saying that there is no hope for older virgins. They can not fulfill their needs no matter how hard they try to improve because after a certain point it"s just rock solid that they are nothing more than a defect to any potential partners.

Attached: 1559166350103.png (768x1024, 924K)

>imagine you meet that cute girl at work or something, and you're on good terms and stuff and maybe even planning on asking her out, and then one day she comes in with a feminazi shirt, or starts spewing tumblr memes or whatever

LOL is this a joke? I'd date her, because in all but a very, VERY tiny number of exception cases, women's attachment to their stated political beliefs is shallow as a fucking puddle.

I'd have that girl skimming through old Martha Stewart magazines, voting Republican, and practicing signing her name with my last name inside of two months.

idk, I even made sure to have it in another paragraph to make it more simple for you, but it looks like it was still too much

I fail to see how those are mutually exclusive
god you people are dumb

user, in a competitive game, people will lose, okay? you got that?
now, does it mean you shouldn't fucking try anyways?

good lord

>now, does it mean you shouldn't fucking try anyways?
and why is that? if you know you already lost why should you try? because some idiot you listened to on youtube told you that you have to try lol?

>at which point if you say yes, then it tells her you have issues, which she most likely won't feel like dealing with

If I find out you slept with one or more black guys, it would ABSOLUTELY reveal that you "have issues", but if I made that the basis for not dating you I'd be universally denounced.

I'd perfectly happy to reach a compromise where we agree that nobody owes anybody anything in relationships, ever, but although women will assert that they don't owe men anything, they never concede that men don't owe THEM anything.

Stop trying to declare that the attraction decisions made by men are subject to all sorts of moral critiques made by women (Body shamer! Prude! Servant of the Patriarchy! Racist! Snob!) and I'll stop critiquing the attraction decisions you make concerning men.

>ask your normie friends (if you have any) if they'd ever consider dating a girl with issues, such as a feminazi or a hippie or whatnot, and see for yourself
>and I'm talking about dating here, not cumdump

Yet the mass majority of woman have no trouble getting sex or a relationship. I get why woman are wary of virgins, but lets face it, woman are lazy as fuck and love to rely on pre-selection when choosing guys.

Easy for you to say when the cards were dealt in your favor. So easy to sit back and talk so pretentiously, as if you experienced any soul crushing life suffering and made it through it to get to where you are in life. Yeah right, you were born with a silver spoon up your~
If the game is rigged for you to fail, does it make sense to play the game?
Fucking idiot

no, you misunderstood what I meant, they are under the effects of a blackpill already, and I'm dispensing the redpills

>But on to your dumb hoe semantics
I mean, it was fun, but I ain't a woman

>It's very rare for those in a relationship to not have sex or at least kiss.
of course, but in those few posts we were discussing the virginity aspect more than just being khv

girls don't care if you're a virgin, they do care if you're kissless and hugless, because it means you never had a gf and that means you have issues
I know I'm repeating myself but it looks like you guys have a really hard time understanding sentences that aren't very basic

>You are basically saying that there is no hope for older virgins.
I am not, that's only what you understood from my words because your logic is flawed

>They can not fulfill their needs no matter how hard they try to improve because after a certain point it"s just rock solid that they are nothing more than a defect to any potential partners.
you're the only one saying and claiming that

>if you know you already lost why should you try?
why didn't you kill yourself yet then?

but how do you know you lost anyways?
because ur pp is small?
because ur ugly?
poor little boy :(

get a grip, nigger

>I like the idea of tying him down and teasing him until the point of tears.
Nice.
>Then id let him go and hopefully he's be so frustrated he would pounce and take me like he wanted.
Fucking gay.

>then why don't you give me an example?

Not that poster, but today all across America hundreds if not thousands of men will be released either from prison or from the county jail after serving time for acts of domestic violence.

Nearly all of those men will either return to their abused partners or will find another one easily and quickly.

It's absolutely asinine for anyone to claim that women avoid "guys with issues they can't fix". Women embrace guys with unfixable rage issues, guys with documented histories of beating and abusing women, all the time. Those guys wouldn't have partners if women were engaged in some benefit calculation about "avoiding issues" when they were deciding whether or not to get fucked.

>why didn't you kill yourself yet then?
because i have a lot of fun with other anons laughing at retarded ugly fat cunts like you. i can't even fathom how much of a failure you have to be as a female with a vagina to end up here

>I mean if you ran across a girl that was a virgin at 30 you'd think maybe she was broken in some way or weighed 300 lbs before gastric bypass surgery. You'd think she was a cat lady or old maid or afraid of penis or something.

This is true. But my decision about whether or not to be with her wouldn't be based on the fact that she was a virgin.

If I found her physically attractive and we mentally or emotionally connected and then I found out she was a virgin, I'd say "YAY FOR ME!" I wouldn't suddenly re-calculate everything and say "Well, if she's still a virgin, there must be something wrong with her."

I doubt you would even have the courage to off yourself if you were put in one of our situations. But yet you still encourage us to kill ourselves? You are complete scum, but that is a common trait among normalfaggots like you. One can only hope in divine Justice of some sort, this world is completely unfair and evil stupid arrogant pieces of shit like you who just happened to get lucky with good looks are too blind to see it for the devilish helltrap that it is

>not an argument, and the reading comprehension of a middle schooler

There is not enough distinction in meaning between "deserves" and "is entitled to" for you to construct the opposition you're trying to construct. Your argument is internally contradictory, because you're attempting to reconcile to each other contradictory premises that can't be reconciled to each other but which you ideologically wish to have be simultaneously true.

>If I find out you slept with one or more black guys, it would ABSOLUTELY reveal that you "have issues"
sure, and you'd be free to do so

>but if I made that the basis for not dating you I'd be universally denounced
by who?
why should you care?
and why should you tell her that's why you don't want her anyways?

>women/men relationships
another subject entirely, and much deeper than this silly 'oh noes I'm virgin and girls don't like it' meme

>Body shamer! Prude! Servant of the Patriarchy! Racist! Snob!
what can you do except parrot some extremist views you read on the internet tho?

'normal' girls aren't like that and wouldn't say those things, no matter what Jow Forums told you or some silly poll you found on this shithole

men are just as lazy, and the way men and women are treated differently is rooted in biology more than in culture
men want to protect women, women want to find the best mate

>Easy for you to say when the cards were dealt in your favor
[citation needed]

>If the game is rigged for you to fail
>waaah my mom and dad aren't 200+k earners with chad genetics and I didn't lose my virginity at 16 by some russian topmodel waaaaah
fuck off commie
life isn't a fair game, and if you don't try to win, you lose
and you got no right to complain about losing if you don't even try

Pic related, leftmost bar. Girls absolutely do care about virginity.

Attached: o4yoia3239k01.jpg (922x1235, 411K)

Women don't have logic/reasoning capabilities, it's all emotional thinking

is 8 inches a big benis? Should I start up tinder again and put that in the description? I might find a gf that way