Be legit 8/10

>be legit 8/10
>girls still only want Chad
Wtf am I supposed to even do?

Attached: 010.jpg (680x907, 39K)

You can start getting the fuck of this board posting your retarded little face.

That's a very punchable face.

Anyway are you waiting for women to hang themselves on you or what?
Because you sound like whores whining "where did all good men go?"

7/10 and nigga u look like a penis

I have a normal size head and /soc/ consistently rates me 8/10
women are whores though and are too stupid to know what's good for them

What does that even mean faggot ass bitch?

>are too stupid to know what's good for them
Clearly they know by avoiding you.

I miss stanley posts

Bitch made face everything lower than nose bridge

>soc
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHHA are you joking? you know they are notorious for giving higher scores because they're all guys? even i know that somehow. You are not distractedly ugly or specially handsome. Girls won't notice you, you will need to actually have a personality and be a joy to be around, though inflated egos from social media will make it harder for you than if you were born in another era.

6/10 and you look like a creep.

first time on r9k in two or three years, amazed thos guy is still getting posted

so many newfaggs holly shit

>he thinks pic related is a 8/10
The problem here is your perception.

You think you're 8/10? Kek you have no jaw or cheekbones, why do you think you're attractive?

Okay everyone is kinda talking shit and I don't fully agree. You are a 8/10. Maybe it's the way you're presenting yourself? Maybe you're just kinda awkward. It's not your looks. Don't focus too much on getting a girl. Love finds you when you least expect it.

none of these fucking tourists can recognise an 10/10 like stanley, this board truly has gone to the normies

go back to nerd

8/10 ? Motherfucker you look like the Grinch with your tiny nose and lips lol

Your cheeks are fat and your upper lip almost doesnt exist. Other than that youre pretty handsome, your eyes are pretty. Id rate you a 6.5

You're 4/10. Anyone that rates you higher is a faggot.

if you're calling them stupid then you are probably not good for them

Dude, you've been obsessed with Stanley for close to three years now. What the fuck is your problem? Jesus, some people on this board are actually fucking insane.

>there's only one person stanleyposting
I laff

Attached: tumblr_oe8xukfk2K1r8u7ivo1_400.jpg (400x312, 22K)

>all these newfags not knowing who Stanley is
why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Attached: EqP22ys.jpg (1080x1920, 557K)

its summer, what did you expect? im gonna lay low, lurk and report normalniggers until this shitstorm is over, I advise you to do the same