How do guys really feel about small boobs?

How do guys really feel about small boobs?

Attached: TdhLE6n.jpg (736x1240, 109K)

I have zero care as long as everything above & below the tits looks good

cute as fuck depending on her body type. smol petite girls with itty bitty tittys and a nice butt is my favorite body type. no one is going to like a fat girl with small tits. it drives me fucking crazy when smol girls whine about their small tits, most of the time they would completely ruin their aesthetic if they had larger tits.

I want to play with them until girls cum from it

Like having a daughter you can fuck.

Small tits attract guys with small dicks and pedos.

imagine being this seething over small cute tits

i like a nice booty more

im fine with them. my gf is pretty flat and has nipples that are erect all the time. thankfully she has a nice ass so she's not a board

I like big breasts. When you are in bed and spooning you can just cup one and everything in the universe is alright. I can forgive any bullshit a woman pulls if she has nice tits, I just take a deep breath, look at the chest and again, everything is alright. Anything below a C is just an exercise in futility because I cannot share a life with a woman who does not have a significant amount of breastage

i hate large breasts and asses thatbare too big

I prefer little tiddies but no thunder thighs, I like a gap

Fitness of a body and face is much more important for me

As long as their natural, I don't care. In fact firmness > size.

Tiny girls with small boobs are the cutest.

I have no idea but i'd imagine they'd probably feel like bags of sands

A decent ass is the only real physical requirement I have.
I dont care much about boobs, but I have to admit its a nice plus when it fits your body (c cups on a chubby girl, a-b cups on a petite, etc...).

I prefer small boobs honestly.
If she's got thick/muscular things (not ass) as well, that's perfection. But overall skinny is great as well.

>tfw no flat-chested road cycling gf
Life is suffering...

Attached: 1478456863806.png (440x447, 172K)

I meant thick/muscular thighs*

Sorry, did too much riding this weekend. All the blood is in my legs and not my brain.

is that jenna haze?

small boobs are small

I prefer them. I absolutely love them.

this, smol girls are the best

Attached: oly005VLF_204117128.jpg (1071x1600, 378K)

Small boobs + big cute ass = perfection

smaller the better for me personally. Symmetry is usually more important, but even then I don't really care too much.

B & C cups are best but it all depends because every girl carries weight differently

This post is perfection. I cannot disagree with a single word.

girls need to have ass and tits

They should be perma banned

they literally do not matter. as long as her ass is shapely tits are irrelevant

as long as you're thin it's boob size is irrelevant. like pic related, she's cute and skinny, nobody gives a fuck about her small boobs

Attached: elsajean.jpg (2000x3000, 958K)

they're better than nasty ass titty gaps

my fiance has small boobs, nice and perky tits, but on the smaller side, i'd be lying to myself if i said i wouldn't have preferred for her to have larger tits, but you don't get to choose who you love and when you really meet a keeper like her everything else outweighs it, it was never a deciding factor, but i do like large tits, at least i got my fair share before dating my fiance.

The smaller the breasts, the more emphasis is created on the nipples instead. A girl with tiny titties and perked up nipples is sexy as hell.

Chestlets are subhumans undeserving of love

Boob size is irrelevant. Willingness to suck dick / slurp cum is far more important.

You guys try this?

tinychat com/room/r9kdeathcult

i got my gf there