Why is it so easy to tell if a dude is "that kinda nigga"?

Why is it so easy to tell if a dude is "that kinda nigga"?

Look at this dude.

Attached: DfvC3h_XkAA7kwm[1].jpg (1200x1200, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8KrS3pcX69M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What kind, a Somali?

>What kind, a Somali?
Low T with a soft voice.

it's that semi squinting eye look that gives it away.

i like his jacket, looks comfy, hard wearing and practical

Are you talking about an Oero? Yeah I look exactly like that guy, and i'm 5'6, every black person bullies or hates me and no girls ever talk to me or see my existence and keep getting rejected. Why was I born please tell me why do I have to suffer.

What about Tay Zonday?

Attached: Tay-Zonday.jpg (1000x1000, 1.21M)

Seriously? I did not know shit was like that.
Yo if I ever see a nigga that looks like you, or the dude in the pic, I'll try to talk to yall. Im serious, I feel really bad because I can relate

Not even fully Black. Tried to sing about racial oppression with his goofy, unfitting voice and high yellow skin and got appropriately memed on.
Props to him for taking the meme in stride, though.

Spaceghostpurrp lmao

Trannies are mainly black dudes

I remember reading that homosexuality is much more prevailant among blacks but whites are the vocal minority.

his music is great fuck off op

he literally looks like a wojak

Attached: 1525925261431.gif (633x758, 182K)

I'm a mixed Afro latino and blacks hate me too. I don't want to be accepted by American niggers though. I just want them to leave me the fuck alone. lol
I don't look like you or this thing though, and thank God for that.

>afro latino
i'm so sorry for you
t. white guy from missouri

its because whites still are a majority in usa but in 50 years usa will only contain sissy negroes and afrofeminist queer obese women

white people don't like you either

Shove it up your ass. I didn't ask for your pity.

Wish I had seen this before I replied to your fellow Jow Forumsfag buddy. Would've replied to both in one post.

yeah, looks like a down low nigga

He's not a fag, he just has a white boy voice.
Not sure what OP is on about
youtube.com/watch?v=8KrS3pcX69M

op is referring to how you can tell the nigga makes white people music just by looking at him

By that picture you can't though.
I mean dude looks like Shyne. If I didn't know who he was already , from 1st glance I would've assumed he was another rapper. Definitely doesn't look like he sings

i don't hate this

he he I wear button up shirts to blend in with city folk and absorb all kinds of big city wonders and experiences, like hobos passed out wasted pissing on sidewalks in broad daylight. the smell of urine and cigarettes permeating the downtown core is intoxicating, the cockroach infested food courts and pizza parlours are fascinating. I need more

OP here, I also like it, just felt like shitposting. I like Jow Forums because it lets me pretend to be what I'm not. I've been a White, Asian and Black supremacist in the same thread multiple times here, it's fun.

Lmfao. It's fun to be a shit starter on here, isn't it?

S-so this was all a joke, right haha? My feelings are hurt

basically kendrick lamar except he's actually successful. idk about the rest of the Low T nigga population tho

Attached: kendrick lamar.jpg (1986x1100, 157K)

as a notorious mischief-maker, i would expect no less from you, anonymous -- personally, when i take off my trip i act like boy

Attached: ¦3.png (33x33, 862)

A lot of the time I'm 100% sincere, but it's fun to shitpost sometimes.

seems like something a christfag would like

>seems like something a christfag would like

interesting you say that, because i actually found the lyrics to be at odds with my worldview; the underlying hopelessness of MorMor's words not being something i've known since Christ rescued me

but there was honesty to his self expression, and i respect that

are you a mutt irl

>the underlying hopelessness of MorMor's words
>not being something i've known since Christ rescued me
Why are you on Jow Forums if you're not a hopeless robot? Christ has done nothing for us, hoplessness and despair is all we know

Attached: 1500147868339.png (308x527, 106K)

>hoplessness and despair is all we know

who better to share the light of Christ with, than the denizens of this da/r9k/place?

Attached: i'm in ur intranetz cleenan al ur pooles.jpg (540x540, 37K)

That guy looks like shyne

That's because he *is* a shine.

Christ isn't real user

>Afro latino
LOL holy shit me too! Yea, blacks can be frustrating sometimes but ironically I'm pro ADOS. If anything just to spit in white people's faces. We are literally the bottom rung when it comes to race/class in the US. Being non-white is such a fucking ripoff. I even have a bachelor's in engineering and I'm contemplating changing my first name just so fuckwit HR people aren't so put-off by it.

That aint purp lol

Yo I actually fuck with that

>LOL holy shit me too!
Nice. What ethnicity? I'm Cuban.
>Yea, blacks can be frustrating sometimes but ironically I'm pro ADOS.
I don't know what ADOS is.
>We are literally the bottom rung when it comes to race/class in the US.
Hey, you. Cool it with the "We" stuff. I'm firmly in the middle class. lol
>Being non-white is such a fucking ripoff.
I don't mind being "non-white". Not something I ever really consciously think about on a daily basis. I know myself more for the things I do, like, believe in, etc. And having long curly hair.
>I even have a bachelor's in engineering and I'm contemplating changing my first name just so fuckwit HR people aren't so put-off by it.
Lol. Few know how to pronounce my long last name, but because of that, I actually really like my last name.
Good job on the degree, btw. I don't personally see college as a virtue of mine, but since that's a goal you worked to achieve, I see it fit to congratulate you on a job well done.

>Nice. What ethnicity? I'm Cuban.
Ethiopian/Mexican
>I'm firmly in the middle class
So? Whites might be a bit less apprehensive around you, but at the end of the day they still think you're a nigger.

Don't get me wrong, I don't despise who I am racially. But all the same its just not a good deal to be non-white in the United States. IDK, I just feel as though I've been dealt a shit hand in life. But yea, its been a long struggle to make myself into a somebody, thanks man.

Oh I see. You're one of those race-obsessed types with an "evil whitey" mindset. This is where the similarities between you and I end.
Still, keep making yourself into a somebody. You deserve credit for that. Good luck with your life, user.

Wojak is originally based on a nonwhite

who and what race?
tell the story