What does it feel like to be white?

What does it feel like to be white?

Attached: 1530819686703.jpg (712x950, 111K)

Why should it feel like anything? Most white guys are ugly. Being attractive in any race probably feels better than being of a certain race.

Attached: carlhjelm3.jpg (1500x1000, 358K)

except for niggers. user do you know the kind of sunglasses that guy is wearing?

The average white guy is better looking than the average of every other race though

Attached: 1537664033892.jpg (500x666, 62K)

this guy isn't attractive. he looks like a massive pussy who's about to cry. THIS guy is attractive

Attached: Cole-mohr.jpg (493x500, 57K)

sunburns whenever you go out
just a lot of sunburns and suffering no matter how much sunscreen you apply

it's originally awful

But why aryan user? You're the master race, living life on easy mode

Whites are embarrassing to be associated with. Every time a white woman speaks or a wignat starts ranting about Jews you just feel shame.

You get called handsome and pretty all the time but wonder why you're still alone...

And why beautiful white girls settle for albeit average looking men of a 'different complexion'. Perhaps I'm not pushy enough?

Attached: 45c.jpg (784x1014, 150K)

It sucks to be considered responsible by some for things others did, often a hundred or more years ago, that I do not support or encourage. It has it's perks though.

>FWIW, I don't hold white people today accountable for whatever white people did in the past nor do I hold any grudges against white people. I'm Cuban though, so I don't know how much my input is worth.

They're all self-loathing and tiring to be around.

Whoops. Didn't mean to leave the greentext arrow there. I originally quoted a part of your post when typing mine.

Like being vanilla ice cream without the vanilla.

>What does it feel like to be white?
Imagine being gay. That's how it feels to be white.

It probably feels like being the iPhone of guys.

Fucking amazing. It feels good to be superior on the sole basis of my race because I have nothing else going for me.

When the majority are bad looking, it means little to say they are slightly less bad looking, even if it were true. But we probably have different standards of beauty.

Attached: francograziani1.jpg (800x600, 235K)

I don't feel any particular thing as a result of being white, I don't think. The only way it colors my worldview is that it makes me sympathetic to somewhat more right wing politics than people of other races are eager to support. Other than that though I don't think it feels like anything really.

I'm white and I'm not gay

Attached: 1550058223808.jpg (480x440, 37K)

>The average white guy is better looking than the average of every other race though
that's not a very high bar though, and it's still not enough for most women.

When you're a male in today's dating market, you take what you can get.

Well.

I'm mildly hungry, even after the cereal, So I'm going to have chicken fingers. I also feel like I need a shower, and hints of laziness here and there.

Unfortunately nobody here can tell you because we're all somewhere between spic, nigger, and chink. I'm a Slav but that's basically subhuman in white people terms.
That isn't average. Get off my board if these are your standards.
You sure post like a faggot though.

privileged

>>What does it feel like to be white?

I wish I knew

Father is German/Norwegian and Portugese/Mongolian

Mother is Panamanian/Apache/Comanche and
Ethiopian/Sicilian

Light skinned, light brown/hazel eyes, light brown hair, 6'1", 185lbs

German great-grandfather called me a filthy mongrel and excluded me from his will

Adopted brother is Swedish, asks me how I like being a Dirt-Blood, tells me I should kill myself.

College told me I am not "Minority Enough" for a scholarship, counselor told me I Look Too White.

Decided to join the Air Force, I leave for boot camp in September if I make it out of basic I will go on to Photojournalism School.

Token, almost, sort of, maybe, wannabe, barely passing as white boy here.

This is the ultimate result of miscegenation. Hate to see it.

What a bunch of assholes, fuck em.

p. good, I have blue eyes and am tall
I can't speak for everyone tho

If anything it gets worse for non whites when you go to the extreme end of the spectrum. The top 10% percentile of attractive people are almost all white.

Attached: d18d8ac.jpg (750x750, 169K)

Everyone here is going to give a stupid answer, mine is the only correct one
It's life on easy mode objectively, white robots are just fools who aren't doing it correctly. Being white gives you advantages socially and in dating. Most blackpills do not apply to whites. Women only like men with money? Wrong, white guys can have less money than nonwhite men and still have an easier time dating. The term white robot itself is an oxymoron.
>b-b-but that's because it's a white country
false, whites have an easier time in nonwhite countries too

The only thing that sucks are the sunburns. I have gotten second degree burns from working outiside

Last time whites really fucked with he Cubans was when one of our warships blew up, so we used it as an excuse to take the island.

Just don't work and you wouldn't have that problem.

This is absolutely true, Whites are treated like gods in Asia.

Who gives a shit?
You literally can eradicate the entire world if you wanted to. This is one of the perks that i imagine comes with being white. You can easily brush off insults and put downs because they literally have no impact.

This user is brainlet, this is something all races experience

that is a 9/10 chad, not average

It feels like constant pressure and frustration, like you're being attacked from all sides, never stopping. Everyone hates you and wants you dead.

Attached: 1398202443291.png (538x601, 184K)

OP said white, not black

I've literally never gotten sunburnt and I work outside all day, I'm pale as fuck. Stop larping, you're not white.

I'm white, that's how it feels.

Then stop lying to yourself. Everyone worldwide wants to be white or to be with a white partner. 9 times out 10 people that "hate" whites are just jealous deep down. Pick your head up, you won the genetic lottery

this
oreginalio

Feels good, I love my blue eyes, blond hair and fair skin. My mere presence triggers other races, they go into survival mode when they see me approach, they try extra hard when I'm around. I can smell the insecurity on them.

Simply watch the responses I get. That should be telling enough about how inferior I can make other races look by just existing.

Attached: 1559988064529.jpg (900x900, 156K)

East-Asians are smarter and wealthier, Africans are seen as being cooler (Have you ever heard black people described as goofy?). White countries are experiencing explosive mass immigration and we probably won't exist in 150 years. Everyone has some reason to hate us, real or fake. Being white is miserable.

Attached: 1408567354343.png (364x354, 125K)

Nothing else compares to a top-tier white guy. The best Asians, the best blacks, the best Indians, are simply no match.

Attached: 1486505836656.png (473x587, 417K)

Get off the internet. No one cares about race.

yeah life is not fair. if you are one of those chads, good for you, enjoy it

this is accurate. pic related.

you didn't attach a pic

As a shitskin, I agree

Imagine being angry all the time.