Humans are fundamentally insane and evil

>be born in to this existence
>go through a life of pain and suffering
>do stupid shit to prolong suffering
>have an amazing idea
>lets make children so they can go through the same suffering as we did
>lie to your offsprings and say things will get better hoping that they reproduce and bring more people into suffering

Attached: 1560020359581.jpg (1080x1350, 143K)

This is how it ACTUALLY works:
>be born in to this existence
>go through a life of suffering
>cope through sheer lack of awareness about how bad life is
>act on impulses while disregarding reason

and that's why people keep having children

Humans are not fundamentally evil or bad.
Because you can't define evil and bad objectively.
It's just how you have been thought what is bad or good from your peers.
But yes most humans from my view are assholes and cunts that deserves to die.
I would rather kill all life and destroy this world than have a utopia.
Because Utopia's can never exists.

That's why intoxicants are man's best friend

yea anti-natalism is the way to go. its also alot easier to hold this belief when you have no place in society and you have a me vs. the world mentality (this describes me). so yea, im happy to die in my apartment in a sad state of affairs

who is this qtpatootie
ofc this wasn't original

People usually want their children to have better lives than they had themselves. If you think that's not true then you probably had shitty parents. Most people also don't consider life to be suffering, speak to a few normies and you'll realise that they believe life has meaning even if they say some bullshit like "Life is what you make it" they still won't use the word suffering.

She's the ghost of a love that you'll never have.

I've experienced love, something you'll never be able to say.

>People usually want their children to have better lives than they had themselves.
yep like a dictator who wants his country to thrive while making everyone miserable.

>Most people also don't consider life to be suffering
cause they either don't admit or are in a momentary state where they aren't suffering, eventually we all get fucked by aging and disease.

>being a nihilist
Underage b8 detected.

Original

I too have experienced love. I make jokes too, something you'll never understand. Or maybe you're just too sensitive. Did you cry like a baby when she broke up with you? Do you still love her now?

Thats just a pessimistic view. There is an optimistic perspective as well. Fundamentally humans thrive and make progress

It sounds like you're really interested in me. Sorry but I don't feel the same.

>babbys first existential crisis is the reason to do nothing
Cringe. If people enjoy 69 years and then slowly pass away for 5-10 then its still logically a great deal. You have no frame of reference. The only reason youd even use the word suffering is if you are comparing to someone who lives better, and usually robots think everyone else lives better. These threads are total contradictions of what you guys even intend to convey. You wish that you werent born and project that onto future generations, except you have to necessarily admit that youre the rare case because you felt unlucky. Even if its some class based argument, your only conclusion would be that poor people should have fewer kids, not everyone having zero

I laughed. Your deflection tells me my assumptions were true though. Weak.

op girl so prettay

do you think she has a girl stank? wanna sniff it

No, we are born with only the goal of survival, and are conditioned to behaving in certain ways to try and make life more pleasant for others. Life is not solely pain and suffering, if we continued to exist solely to survive on instinct we wouldn't even acknowledge the emotional trauma and suffering most of us face. But we also wouldn't have points in time where we feel happiness, which is why we have a comparison point to feel like we are suffering.
Of course, you could just be looking at the life of others and thinking "they have nice things, they seem happy. I want that, but I don't have it, therefore I am suffering." This isn't true suffering, this is something you put on yourself. Why would you do that?
And when we have kids, it's usually motivated behaviour from an innate desire to continue our essence. But we don't do it at the expense of the child, it's a major undertaking to have a kid of your own. You have to dedicate a lot to keeping them safe, healthy, and teaching them to live a good life while not harming others. A lot can go wrong, but millions still try.
None of this is insane, nor is it evil. To deny life would be more cruel than to give something the chance of having a good one, if you can provide it. I don't doubt there are people that have kids for the wrong reasons, and probably haven't even considered the right ones, but it is what it is.

I agree with you, I think its immoral to have children.

>unironically being a pseudo intellectual redditor

Nope. Don't use reddit. Know I'm not an intellectual. If I was an intellectual I wouldn't willingly waste my time on Jow Forums.

>unironically being hung up on the same girl that dumped you years ago

I don't like to use memes but you're literally projecting so hard. You literally know nothing about me.

>life exists just to spite you

get away from her and never look back
go away before its too late

I don't actually agree that life is that bad. Sure no gf and lonely and shit job and no friends but that's all not that bad. It's hardly suffering if you still have things to pursue.

On top of that, how do you know the child was not already suffering before you brought it into this phase of existence? I would say not existing is far more tragic than existing in a world where most of our struggles are caused by our own drives. At least we have power and practically infinite paths to progress down.
Stop being so ungrateful.

Attached: 1538336332911.jpg (3518x2476, 505K)

I'm literally not. You just never answered the question. Obviously you don't have to tell anyone on an anonymous board anything, but you also could have stopped replying rather than trying to insult me. I am satisfied to know I got under you skin though.

If making wrong assumptions about anons makes you feel better then all the power to you

I never said to do nothing cause life sucks, in fact you should be actively doing things to make it so its not as agonizing like trying not to inflict pain on others which includes not having children.

>The only reason youd even use the word suffering is if you are comparing to someone who lives better
I don't believe other peoples lives are any better, I believe chad and even stacey is constantly suffering with his/her own problems. To know that people who seem perfect are going to face their downfall one day makes me feel terrible

The tibetan buddhists believed souls would reincarnate because it thought it would have better life if they lived as another person but once they reincarnated found out it was just as bad as their previous life, the only way to not suffer is to cease to exist.

I disagree again. The only true suffering comes when you cease to exist. Everything you have, including the problems you face, are all blessings.

Attached: 7878487.png (782x1120, 750K)

that picture is interesting. do you know the meaning behind it?