Would you date a fat girl if she had a very pleasant personality and genuinely loved you?

Would you date a fat girl if she had a very pleasant personality and genuinely loved you?

Attached: fat.jpg (474x360, 48K)

Nope. I can't bring a fat girl to meet my parents. They'd be so fucking ashamed of me. They hate fat people.

Would it be possible for me to make her lose weight? Perhaps she's a complete qt underneath all that fat

i lift, it would be embarrassing to have a fat girlfriend.
maybe if she loves me to a point where she would lose weight.

Definitely, if she had a cute face. That girl is kind of homely. And someone really butchered her bangs.

A one sided love from a pleasant person doesn't create a physical attraction and would in all likelihood lead to a unhappy relationship. If you're into fat girls though then I don't see why anyone would turn this down.

I'd be friends with her if she was pleasant.

But why touch her? I won't enjoy it. It won't be fun to cuddle with her, it will be awkward, difficult and bad-smelling to fuck her, and she can't sit on my lap. So why bother?

Let's just be friends.

No. Fuck fat chicks.

Fat people generally have bad personalities

I totally would if she had a nice face and if either she was guaranteed to stay fat or guaranteed to remain loyal if she ever lost weight cause you know what they say about fat girls gaining confidence.

Bitch that's the only type of girl I'm willing to consider

Yes, definitely. 100%

if she genuinely loved me, she wouldnt let herself become something so shameful and undesirable. nothing announces "im a pathetic loser who has failed at life" better than walking around with a fat cow in tow

Attached: eP0zbDp.jpg (1788x3074, 545K)

These, it's all about the face. Problem is girls need to have nearly perfect facial aesthetics in order to still be cute when fat

Attached: tumblr_mxnzvoRUS51qm8xm5o3_1280.jpg (818x1000, 143K)

i dated a fat girl for 2 years she had a cute face and cute big eyes and she always smelt nice

Short answer: No

Long answer: Get that filthy disgusting pice of crap out of my life ewww

Nope, not attracted to fat women. Platonic love and romantic/sexual love are both requirements for a happy relationship. Having one and not both is an exercise in paiinful futility.

Absolutely, fatties are so sexy.

Nah, a thicc girl maybe if she had a cute face but a fucking landwhale like this? Disgusting

Yes, in fact I'd prefer it if she was fat.

I see weakness if being fat if its under your control. It shows me that you dont love yourself. I cant love someone who doesnt respect themself

I love myself too much to put myself through the discomfort of exercise

I did. She broke up with me because I'm too self-hating and I was still obsessed with the love of my life.

Only if she could cook on top of that. If she's fat she should own it by being a gourmet chef.

If she had a good personality she wouldn't let herself get fat.

Maybe, if she starts losing weight. Being fat is pretty gross.

no. what's the point of dating a girl i'm not attracted to. prefer to be alone.