Repeat after me: trans women are women!

Repeat after me: trans women are women!

Attached: 15327872123.jpg (474x266, 19K)

trans women are delusional and have a severe mental illness that is pushed and encouraged by the left!

Attached: 1552808913321.png (228x217, 74K)

If they were women there wouldn't be a thing called "trans women"

trans women are biological failures and a fucking abomination

Trans faggots deserve lynching.

well thanks user here's a (you) for giving my today's I want to vomit and die post.

Attached: 1461757926617.jpg (437x381, 43K)

Trans women are beautiful women with big tits and nice big dick!

in /lgbt/ sure
Here they are a problem

>Trannies are the abomination of mankind and every last one of them need to neck themselves
I feel I were close, it felt right at least

I

Trans women are men!

Me too, can't wait until she's done with her shower so I can pound her bussy

My friend went and married a trans-woMAN I feel sorry for him. Stopped being his friend because of it. It's like dude, you are fucking a dude who takes Whoremoans. Just stop. He was a cool dude too, shame.

>so I can pound his ass
ftfy

sure
trans women are women

You're just jealous he found a loving wife while you're a bitter incel

Repeat after me: trans women are onaholes!

Call it whatever, it's still more sex than you're having, incel

Attached: 1559356203137.jpg (324x400, 42K)

kys you stupid abomination

You're wrong.
But I'd still fuck you regardless.

go fuck yourself
disgusting

>tfw no qt trans girl to fuck the boy out of

You could force every tongue to affirm your identity and it won't make a difference.

No women has to demand that people to say "women are women!"

Nice genetic change! Great vagina too, it lubricates on its own and doesn't have to be dilated at all.
Oh wait

Go away degenerate discord tranny.

Repeat after me: Bitch got a penis!

Attached: Bitch Got a Penis - Single.jpg (600x600, 37K)

ITT: salty people who hate trannies for no reason and attempt to justify it by statistics that are used in a bad light on purpose
Stay seething lads, i support my trans sisters.

Even if they were to be accepted as "women", that wouldn't make straight men automatically attracted to them, nor would it call for a mandatory date with a straight man. I swear, trans people are just faggy incels with makeup.

No one's talking statistics. They're just on your mind because you want to kill yourself.

>tfw dont wanna kill myself at all because my life has never been better
Okay then buddy, say whatever
I agree with you sorta. I do think they should be accepted as females, but the trans label needs to stay to so people know. I dont hate trans people at all but you need yo accept that some people want a female(female) and not a female(male).

trans women are women!
AND WOMEN ARE GARBAGE
KILL THEM ALL
ROBOT WAIFUS NOW

based /mu/ poster

Attached: 1559678531349.png (689x323, 116K)

They are an abomination. They go against the natural order.

Yeah sure but when they demand dick from straight men that don't want to fuck them and complain about it on the grounds that "We r women too ya know", they've dug their own graves at that point because they will never have a 'straight' relationship aside from a pity date on TV.

trans women are men and will never be your sisters
trans women are not harmless
trans women are not women

and as a corollary, I know you all forget about lesbians on r9k because they dont want to fuck you but I would like to point out the big issue of transbians demanding that they deserve to get in on lesbian only spaces, get a lesbian gf, etc etc

and that if you dont want to suck their dick you arent a lesbian, just a TERF which is fucking hilarious. TIMs have XY chromosomes and will never have female sex organs.

Lmao look at the trannies

Shut the fuck up fgt

Attached: 1555219830560.png (557x625, 343K)

I forgot about lesbians because I forgot about lesbians bucko. They also don't attention seek which is nice.

Bitch got a penis!

Oregeno post

i dont disagree
imsooriginalwhoa

woman =/= transwoman
not that hard to figure it out...

Attached: kitty.jpg (660x495, 103K)

>tfw no big dick uncut Brazilian shemale gf

Attached: 1457667693176.png (307x311, 211K)

IM FUCKING CRYING SKSKSKKSKSKSKSKKSS

fair enough buddy boy bub

>trans women are not harmless
No one made that claim, no person alive is harmless, saying trans arent is pointing out a trait that everyone has to look negative to them
Trans women and men ARE my brothers and sisters because thats for me to decide
>trans women are not women
Imagine living in this day and age and not knowing the difference between sex and gender, literally lmaoing at your life.

"Trans women" should be shot. filthy fucking degenerates the lot of em

trans women are not women and will never be real women

Why is everyone fascinated by this?

Attached: bu_ruka_901_4k.png (1280x1760, 285K)

trans women are women and you should join my discord serber if you are trans or a trap :3

yDUeuG

Attached: 1558579182788.png (900x1268, 445K)

and panty is a degenerate that deserves to die

Repeat after me: Trans people are repulsive abominations that are facsimiles of the genders that they are attempting to portray. They choke down a cocktail of drugs each day to fuck up their hormones, only to kill themselves once they reach the age that they are able to see how disgusting they really are.

I literally have a degree in biochemistry, I understand how chromosomes work and that gender IS sex. Trans is not a thing.

Have sex dumb incel

>gender is sex
Almost everyone disagrees with you but i guess you are the only biochemist to ever exist and the final authority on these matters, its not like there are groups of people leagues more qualified than you who actually have authority on these matters and have decided differently. Sorry for offending you 1 biochemist who gets to make all decisions ever
>cocktail of drugs
You mean 2 pills? T-blockers and estrogen is all most trannies take but keep lying to yourself
>fuck up their hormones
Their hormones that are watched over by a licensed medical professional to make sure it doesnt, yknow, get fucked up
>only to kill themselves
Only 4% of trans people actually kill themselves, "muh 40%" is attempts, not proper suicides
In conclusion, you're wrong.

>only 40% attempt killing themselves
>the success rate is much lower
>this is normal
HOLY FUCKIN KEK

Chill the fuck out, you handle discussion like a child. You make the people you are trying to defend look bad. I am not the only scientist who feels this way. Dr. Paul Rodney McHugh is a big example I can think of off the top of my head.
I believe gender dysphoria is real and deserves psychiatric treatment. I believe it is a mental disorder and treating it as normal, and just shoehorning in hormones and sex changes, is a poor idea.