Reminder that if you don't have a GF/wife who doesn't have a burning desire to take care of you and make sure you're...

Reminder that if you don't have a GF/wife who doesn't have a burning desire to take care of you and make sure you're okay you lost.

P.s she's asian, goodluck dating western women who wouldn't lift a finger to help you.

Mommy asian gf ftw

Attached: 20190608_173605.jpg (720x356, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aHV7LpNKkyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

theres an asian guy whos texting her whats shes texting yew

>Reason 302 Why having a girlfriend would be terrible. Constant pestering

This is 100% fax
Im in the exact same situation as you rn
Feels good

I'm kinda torn about this, at times it's nice but other times it's too much.

you wish dude stay jealous kek

he gives her attention, she gives yew attention. him > her > yew

if it helps you sleep tonight sure thing

>Mommy asian gf
Fucking how??

he wants her, she wants yew. and yew want stacey. otherwise yew wouldnt need to make threads like this for validation.

i finally got a gf but she's too distant

Did I miss the shitpost shift of 2019? When the fuck did yew become the Jow Forums equivalent sneedposting?

>waiting for him to say "caveskin"

why. im just using his text to describe pursuit congo line.
has it?

i just recognized the need to nurture in op's gf in myself. i give that to my friend, she gives that to someone like op, thats all.

I hope not. You're probably the only faggot that posts that trash, because I've seen it in multiple threads. Stop trying to be cutesy and baity with your spelling dickhead.

even though i find refuge in asian women's vaginas as a white guy, i still can't help feeling like im a failure and a loser for having to exclusively fuck asians or get nothing at all. even when im fucking a total thai babe, i feel like im sticking my dick in something cheap and disposable. i could probably take your girlfriend from you too

we know who you are, caveskin poster.

does it make yew mad?
lol why isnt anyone happy anymore? relationship wise

yea thats me. this isnt the thread for that though? i just recognized the same need to nurture in op's gf within myself, that's all.

Most asian girls (the ones born in asia not westernized asian americans) are like that. They want to dedicate themselves to their partners and show them they are good at caretaking. It's cultural thing.

That's rough dude hope you find someone who gives it back to you

i hope not. world wouldnt be right.

I bet you go to south east asia and fuck cheap gogo bar whores and give them 10x more than their asking price because you develop feelings for every single one of them and you hope they don't go fuck another customer.

She hates white people btw faggot

It's one of those unspoken things that everyone knows except the white guys who rationalize it. Being a white guy with an asian girl is basically telling everyone you gave up. At least you're honest about it.

>Andrew and his psycho chinchong baby crazy wife.webm
Go fuck yourself with your yellow fewer, dirty rice eater.

Ignore the jealous haters OP. I'm happy for you! If I didn't give up I'd go hunting for one myself.

Attached: 1460915504455.png (666x666, 263K)

are you bragging about your overseas 'relationship' on line?

hey. prob not. but i probably would

I'm not white (I'm a spic kek) so getting an asian girl is supposed to be impossible for me but I did it anyways so I guess i should be proud? White people have it way too easy with asian girls because they'll throw themselves at you once they see your white skin so anytime i see a white guy with an asian girl i think he's a loser and she's a white chasing freak

Not overseas we actually live together

Hey friend thank you. I hope you try again someday you never know. I honestly got lucky to get with her because im super introverted and awkward around people in general. Keep looking!

>not white
>not asian
kek

I don't like rice tho

>I'm a spic
This explains everything, you fucking trash.

ha, so ur just bragging about having a gf. good luck with that in two years when shes clingy and annoying as fuck.

And completely missed the point. When her biological clocks gone crazy, you'll wish you'd never know her.

We been together for almost 4 years now and I think we gotten to a point where we know when it's too much

stay mad lil white boi faggot

>Mommy asian gf
fuck i need this

Attached: 1540604440726.jpg (900x899, 104K)

Shouldn't feel like a loser. Asian women are consistently rated most attractive on most if not all dating apps. All the people who claim that guys who fuck Asian girls are too ugly for white women are just coping.

Attached: 1557061764869.jpg (720x1086, 68K)

>shitskin with yellow fewer says what someone is mad
Dogshit talkin, watch out, boyz.

My GF feels like a Mommy GF lately. She recently got a job at the mall and it seems almost every other shift she comes home with some new shirt or other piece of clothing for me. It reminds me of my Mom buying clothes for me when I was young. Except the ones my GF picks out actually look good.

Don't have yellow fever but keep telling yourself that im sure you aren't mad at all

you're not a white guy? what are you then? you better be an asian guy

lemme rephrase the question: are you a fucking nigger? because that opens a whole other can of worms

lollllllllll why yew fight

Nah I'm a beaner kek

100% bet it's an e-girl

>egirl
You mean discord tranny

>i feel like im sticking my dick in something cheap and disposable

That's cause you're a husk of a human being who can't feel love.

She's pretty real and can confirm she doesn't have a dick

Attached: 20190610_014659.jpg (720x960, 395K)

nice dinner. braaap

phew. good for you beaner. usually you guys don't luck out. ill let this one slide. thank god you're not a fucking nigger

I guess i basically have to just accept my fate as a shameless loser. i can't go any lower.
also *narrows eyes in suspicion* i gotta say, this sounds like projection. you know what the bars are called. i've fucked a few but its usually not worth the price. freelance girls are better cuz the prices are low and you can basically just text them to show up at your hotel.

Whats your problem with black people dating asians? They seem like cute couples.

and what race are you since you're talking about white guys in the 3rd person?
theyre too easy tho. they don't have any spice or resistence, i can just start undressing them and they surrender their body. its cool the first few times and then you're just like "do you have any dignity?" doesn't help either to have your life be a backdrop of "i haven't accomplished anything and haven't developed as a person"

niggers have already been jewed into the cultural hegemony of america, and unfortunately white people haven't provided a unified cultural answer to counter it. that being said, i was coming of age (born 91') and niggers were still kinda off to the side culturally, so white guys were the go-to. it was life on easy mode. life was like this for white dudes
youtube.com/watch?v=aHV7LpNKkyM
now, the top trending tweets are about hating white people. gen z dude are all traps, we have no soldiers for this war.

all this being said, asian women are the last vestige of white dudes cultural superiority in terms of sexuality. they treat me exactly how i want to be treated in the most idealistic way i could hope to be treated. if for whatever reason they get corrupted and niggers poison that well too, im gonna pull a paddock. but it probably won't happen in my lifetime, so its all copacetic

I'm a beaner aka messican

>tfw I used to be like with my friends
>not a single one even came close to returning the favor

I had a japanese girl take care of me while i was sick. But she STILL ghosted me afterwards.
They are great but it's really scary how two faced they are.

Attached: 1552670374679.jpg (1080x1080, 171K)

uh oh...some guy posted this girl and said it was his pinay gf. im starting to think he's full of shit

full of shit, her name is Shirose Mogusa

Actually try and fuck a legit 7/10 Japanese or Korean girl on the first date and then come back. Fucking Thai bar girls is nothing to brag about

These (white) guys bragging about being able to fuck asian girls with ease only go after the bottom of barrel asian girls. Of course you white faggots feel like failures fucking these girls you are literally fucking what their society deems as cheap, and ugly sluts.

Yet after doing that for so long they actually delude themselves into believing they can fuck or steal ANY asian girl they want HAHAHAHA

I have several experiences with white guys who "tried" to get at my gf

One time this white guy tried to "steal" my girlfriend at a starbucks 2 years ago. I went to the bathroom and this white guy who was sitting there for almost an hour came up to talk to her. I came back within 2 minutes cuz I only had to pee and he really tried his best to act like I wasn't there lmfao. I'm sure he knew we were together or maybe he just thought we were close friends cuz a mexican and asian couple is really rare.

He tried asking for her number and facebook info but she didn't give it to him of course. Then he tried inviting her to eat with him and his "friends" later that night and by that point I put my hand on her thigh and told him we had plans already.

That worked instantly because he just said "ok" and went back to his seat immediately without saying bye. We noticed he kept looking over at us for a good 5 minutes before he left and he looked really angry. He prob got more angry when I made sure to kiss her when he was looking just to make the message clear.

Fuck these white losers

>A girl looked after me when I was sick
>Therefore she owes me [[[more attention]]]

Women are natural carers and providers. You were not manly enough to be her lover, only her patient. Sorry.

Based and basedpilled.

I date an extremely fine Viet girl myself and have to peel betas off her regularly. They think they have a chance because she's tiny and cute. Fuck these thirsty zoomers and their faggy hair

I'm fine with that, but getting ghosted sucks

Attached: 1419878907140.png (1065x902, 1.52M)

>bragging about someone offering to help you when you're sick like it's some rare "mommy gf" quality

Nigger pls

Coping Asian incel detected.

>Tfw Asian
>tfw no Asian mommy gf to take care of me and for me to take care of her
>tfw most asians ive met dont like those kinds of guys
I just wanna be babied ;;_;

>asian incel
ha ha bit redundant no?

yikes! 2 years and still mad?

w-what other requirements do you have besides being asian and a mommy gf

>I actually got a reply but it mightve been too late
SHIT
well I dont know about other requirements, I guess just be nice and open minded and chat semi often and maybe play vidya with me and sing together maybe, and also be ok with me being a little clingy and wanting to chat often but not when youre busy because I understand people get busy I'm also a virgin ;_;

If you somehow see this and want to chat pls respond potate#5834

You sound 10/10 perfect, too bad you're not a hapa boy.

not a hapa sorry user, im just a korean boy

You were very close to perfect. Korean boys are nice though. Hope you find a nice girl.

thank you user!! i hope you find someone nice too!!

bye bye! love you!

tfw 1/4 asian 3/4 white

tfw asian gf

its really not too bad for me i dont see any issues

bye!! l-love you too ;w;

but I love you more ;-;

well if you love me so much then pls add ;w;

Don't you live in New York? I don't think long distance would work out.

I still love you though. ;-;

>reading all this exchange
;_;

>tfw richer older mommy asian gf who has the job I always wanted in life
>tfw dropping her off at her apartment in the evenings and she stands on her tippy toes to kiss me good night

Feels so good, man. We are all gonna make brobots

Don't be sad, I'm his girlfriend already he just doesn't know!

Not him but you don't try again if you've given up. Giving up takes a long ass time and it's pretty much the only way for people like us to be happy except for suicide or drugs.

A little bit of hope would make him twice as miserable, remember that if you have a gf you are desirable somehow, compared to us you're a normie. Congratulations for finding that.

owo? o.o

*popcorn*

We're going to get married soon! He just doesn't know yet, it's a surprise. :3

you told me you were also in NY when we talked though ;-;

don't worry user, it's not real in any case and i don't have a gf ;-;

o_O? *keeps quiet*

Not mad just really surprised about the meme of white guys actually trying to take Asian girls from their boyfriend was true.

Also that wasn't the only time it happened there has been a few times after that (most recent was 4 months ago)

I miss you so much baby. Why are you taking so long to reply to me? Are you playing games again? I want attention ;-;

Give me love and attention ;_;

Stop playing video games and give me all your attention ;___;

Attached: 230004.jpg (704x400, 20K)

No, I'm not in New York, I'm from Cali, don't you remember baby? I was only in New York at the time because I was looking at your cute face from outside your window. ;-;

Why don't you come here and live with me? You can be my househusband.

>don't worry user, it's not real in any case and i don't have a gf ;-;
Why are you being shy? I'm officially your wife. I already told everyone we're together.

Why are you taking so long to respond? Give me attention. Only I can love you this much.

i guess you're not the person i'm thinking of? or maybe you are?? i would unironically like this and would give you all my attention and be a househusband
if you really wanted me to give you all of my attention you'd actually chat with me on disc again you know idk why im still replying even if it's fake

I don't think I'm the person you're thinking of, no. I've never lived in New York.

why are you talking to other girls? I'm really upset now. stop talking to other girls and stop liking other girls and stop cheating on me ;-;

>mfw reading the spoilered text
;_;

mfw I got cheated on by my korean e-boyfriend

;_;

>tfw korean "men" cant be trusted
we should have known better. ;_;