Why are Asian males so racist?

Why are Asian males so racist?

Attached: A34CE44D-D090-4547-9645-C642B2DB6EC8.png (1412x940, 1.28M)

Because China is run by engineers while most wester countries are run by lawyers

Attached: 65415679-8B95-4868-92FF-9B81EB7709F8.jpg (720x539, 58K)

Asian men are the least racist though. They are the only type of men who support their women racemixing with other races. Does any other race support the white man absolutely fucking their women more than the asian man? No.

support their right to choose partners, ya.

China is run by plutocrats like every other communist regime in history. Engineers are just their favored pets.

>be born black
>whole world hates you

Blackcels should be only ones allowed to an hero

>He doesn't understand raceplay as a fetish stems from deeply rooted racism

thats just this generation of asian men. we feel too guilty because we saw the same fights growing up.

>blackcel

I think im a blackcel guys wat do

Attached: xw5s66dgcg7z.png (553x506, 89K)

>irrational
What's irrational about this?

>we feel too guilty
pathetic and disgusting

i know that yer angry. i know you cant ever vent how yew really feel to your father. yew can use me, i dont mind.

>yew
Beer Fraulein?

beer fraulein
storm
berserker minsc

>women
>rights
foolish asian man

no asian men here, bud

Because they are a productive race

at least 80% of my friends are east asian but i'm brown (south asian)

i feel like they're pretty not-racist generally

oh WOAH at least theyre productive. who needs robots when ya got these bad boys around?

China deals in people , drugs and crime all over the world , look at wtf they do in the states.

expert opinion my robot

When you send all your troops to invade the other teams but leave yourselves wide open

>The whole world hates you
Most people don't hate directly hate blacks, they just hate nigger culture

what's irrational about the fear ^^

Rational fear.
Blacks are double their size in height and 6x their size in dick. Asian women are simpleminded. Do the math, idiot.

Chinese do drugs and crime pretty well on their own. They're just pissed off that someone of a different skin color might do it too.

oh lord. this is just desperate

Yea well you really have no one to blame but your people for ruining an entire continent, ruining non black countries, spreading diseases and the high rate in rape, murder and theft.

Because it is right. Oregano right.

but interspecies cuckoldry is based on racism user
do you think blacked is a thing because 'muh big black peepee'?
no, it's because the guys who jack off to it knows niggers are inferior, that they're incapable of doing anything but the most basic, the most primal things in life, they can't stop themselves from beating and raping and killing and fucking, that's the only thing they've been doing for millions of years, and so, seeing such a filthy, disgusting beast steal their woman is what gets them off

and that obviously goes for asians and whites

kd surf

destroy nigger culture from the inside
it really is just as simple as that, not an easy feat, but a really simple one

ghetto/nigger culture needs to go, once niggers are fully assimilated and become upstanding black people taking an active part in the community, that's when the world will stop hating you

have sex and destroy the incel culture from the inside

>I'm not already doing exactly that
yikes

But incel culture doesn't damage property or rob or kill or anything. It just doesn't have sex. Because no one wants to have it with it. Also sometimes we shitpost.