How many of you believe you can't feel love? what does love feel like?

how many of you believe you can't feel love? what does love feel like?

Attached: 1509654757821.jpg (531x574, 56K)

I was once able to feel love but too many years of fucking up my brain have killed my ability to feel anything. I suspect my emotional "reactions" are in fact just me remembering which emotion is appropriate to the situation and mimicking it, as deep down I feel nothing.

a genuine friendship with one woman

>Entire life has been filled with neglect and mistreatment from anyone who has proclaimed to love me
>Molested routinely as a child
>End up as an incel with absolutely no idea what it's like to experience romantic affection
>Can't even form any relationships with anyone in general
>Naturally shit charisma
>Naturally come across as a clown who everyone laughs at whenever I slightly fail at anything
>Nearly died a few times and all people did was laugh or shrug it off

I never will feel actual love. It is absolutely a pointless emotion that will never be experienced in my life.

i've always felt that my affection would be a burden to another person

Attached: __kuroki_tomoko_watashi_ga_motenai_no_wa_dou_kangaetemo_omaera_ga_warui_drawn_by_drawfag__ea1e1e7986 (680x748, 155K)

doesn't make sense to me, i hope someday to cut ties with everyone i currently know and avoid human contact as much as possible

>my affection would be a burden to another person
how so user? want to talk about it?

I certainly can feel love. Now finding a person to love, that's the hard part.

>I certainly can feel love
How are you so sure that's love you're feeling?

I know I have the capability to love. But I have never felt it.

I do not have the capability of feeling love. I have no drive to seek companionship. I only care about finding entertainment. I just do not care about anybody but myself.

same here. i just almost feel bad about it

Sometimes I feel the desire to be normal, but it just doesnt work. I wonder what actually makes me miserable, but I cannot see other people as an incentive to do anything. I want solitude and peace.

I used to think I couldn't feel love. Depression made me extremely apathetic, so I couldn't feel happiness or sadness and I got close to suicide multiple times. Then I moved out, I got out of depression, I found a job and I fell in love with a girl that I see every day that already has a boyfriend please end me now
You know you're in love when you can't stop thinking about her, you want to care for her and make her smile and the thought of not being able to be with her feels like never ending stabs to the heart.

Attached: harold-red-eyes.png (728x617, 773K)

>I fell in love with a girl that I see every day that already has a boyfriend please end me now
i don't understand, i read this all the time on here about falling in love with someone who is unavailable. is she just that amazing?

I can definitely feel love. I have an insane amount of love inside of me waiting to come out, I just know that I won't ever be able to show or experience it.

I don't think I do, all thanks to autism. Interacting with people just tires me out so much that I don't think I could ever look forward to that

>that pic
That happens to me occasionally on my morning commute, but what exactly can you do? One girl I passed by that used to always make eye contact with, deliberately avoids my gaze now, did I fuck up?

>is she just that amazing?
Objectively? Not really, she's like a 7, she's disabled, she only wears hoodies and she stalks people on social media. But she's kind, funny, outgoing, she plays vidya and we can have actual conversations.
She approached me, we hit it off, I thought she was single, I fell in love. Once you're in love there's not much you can do, it's like an disease you can't get rid of, and you're not quite sure you want to get rid of. The best/worst is that I can't shake the feeling that she also likes me.

Growing up, I was abused by my mother severely, and I have had very few positive interactions with women in my life. I'm 27, considered conventionally attractive, and I've even had sex and a few short relationships, but interacting with women fills me with fear and anxiety, and I don't trust them at all.

I never had a real family, and I want a wife that I can rely on and love as well as children, but it all just seems too risky. I'd rather die than end up divorced and alone, paying child support to a woman that I once loved but who betrayed me and took my family away from me. Of all of the people I've met over the years, I only have one friend who DOESN'T have divorced parents where the wife took almost everything from the husband. It seems like getting involved with a woman more seriously than casual dating is a trap that's designed to destroy men.

I used to wish I were gay, but my gay friends constantly complain about not being able to find others who want to remain in serious, long-term relationships, so now I'm just starting to suspect that humanity in general is becoming overwhelmingly hedonistic and incapable of commitment.

Misogyny to misanthropy. Love is dead.

Attached: flALeuM.jpg (600x432, 82K)

I used to be afraid that I couldn't feel love, or that it wasn't real. I had never felt it before. Grew up in a loveless household, never had puppy love, had been with several people and didn't love them at all.

Then I started going out with the one.

I'm a logical guy, but I care for the one unconditionally. I'm completely trusting, because she'd do the same for me. She's everything I wish I could have been, the creative type. I'm still trying to understand how she's in love with me, of all people.

Remember, user. One day you'll wake up at 11:30 AM on a Sunday with the love of your life and you'll make some coffee and pancakes and it' ll all be alright.
I honestly believe that.
All the years of pain were worth it.

>Then I started going out with the one.
how'd you guys meet?

Oh I can feel love, finding someone t hat returns my interest now. Hahahahahaha. Oh man.

>tfw in love with a bullet list and a drawing

Attached: 20190610_002359.jpg (344x672, 124K)

it's hard to know what love feels like, i've defenitely had crushes and girls i'd think about alot, but it's hard to say if that's love or not.

I've never felt what it's like to be loved though and honestly i probably never will, im too disgusting, jelly-spined and most importantly uninteressting to have anyone do more than laugh at me, best case scenario they just ignore me.

So I went to a different high school than a lot of my friends from middle school, but we kept in touch and hung out frequently. I somehow didn't meet her until well after high school though.

Hilariously it was at a D&D campaign. Never thought I'd meet the one doing something so nerdy but there we were.

I talked about my plans to break into an abandoned meat processing factory and she was the only one who wanted to come.

I wasn't even attracted to her at first but boy did she grow on me.