For 1 million dollars would you have sex with a 9 year old girl?

As a fellow pervert and degenerate I'm curious to hear your answer.

Attached: df4016d5fe9754a4342eb990bf7883da--anime-kawaii-lift.jpg (736x1151, 88K)

Do I have to pay 1 million dollars or will I get 1 million dollars?

I don't have a million dollars
Seems a bit expensive, desu

No, I would not do that. I would beat a 9 year old girl for a million dollars though

Would that deal be protected by the law or will I immediately have to flee persecution and eat into my money doing so?

No, I'd hug the kid and punch you in the face.

another fine edition to my fbi watchlist

Attached: 4C44E126-EEB4-4453-B446-2FBE0A9F0F65.jpg (179x282, 8K)

Not if there were potential consequences.

nice try FBI, but I already spotted your party van parked in front of my shithole

Attached: I love children.jpg (600x310, 27K)

Why yes hello yes I am totally another fellow pervert yes, woop the hoop and bobs or GTO, this is a totally legit and not a FBI list thread you silly fewgags

Wait a fucking second there buster. Is this lolicon or loss?

Attached: Download.jpg (210x240, 8K)

i would do alot of things for amil desu i have no shame but i wouldnt do that

No sir.
I am not; and never have been, attracted to children.

No, I want to be a wizard and having sex would destroy those dreams. Not to mention there's no point getting 1 million dollars (which isn't even my currency) if I just get arrested right after anyway.

Neither am I but I am very attracted to a million dollars

It's not something I'd do for money. The main problem is the harm it would cause.
If I could be confident of not harming her, and I knew I'd avoid prison/any other harsh punishment, then I probably would. But it's potentially harmful in so man ways that the first condition's even unlikelier than the second.

If no one knows about it would be like almost a 100% yes

I dunno, man, that's pretty damn creepy. That's also a hell of a lot of money that would fix a hell of a lot of problems with my life. Still, I wouldn't, unless it was absolutely guaranteed that (1) nobody would ever find out, (2) I could not possibly be prosecuted criminally or civilly for it, and (3) she was actually okay with it. I'm not sure if it's possible to successfully persuade me about that last one, though.

>the FBI thread
If you posted something that suggested you might even consider doing so, you are on a watchlist now.

Attached: 1446932057589.png (798x770, 676K)

that million dollars aint gonna help you in jail.

that would be an illegal act sir

Can I just fuck the money and keep the girl?

no

technically true but the likelihood of not harming is implictly 0%

I'd PAY a million dollars, you kidding me? A million dollars for free, plus a little girl? That's just straight up paradise.

Attached: 1560148755797.jpg (1918x1620, 418K)