Why wont fembots not date me. I don't get it

Why wont fembots not date me. I don't get it.

Attached: 155959532680.jpg (500x311, 43K)

because you are a sack of shit, and you won't do anything to change it.

I'm not a sack of shit. but nice projecting foid or random whiteknight
Is the answer to getting a gf is groveling like you then I don't want one

I accept them for who they are so why must they act so high and mighty. Do they think they're superior to me because I want their affection?

I've survived all this time without them I don't NEED them but it would make life more tolerable knowing someone cares about me

Attached: Anzu.jpg (204x247, 6K)

Why does everyone i talk to online ghost me? these are the mysteries of the universe. I wish someone would just tell me why im so unlikeable

Sometimes I wonder. WHen I do finally get myself out of this hole will I be able to look at women the same way if they show affection towards me. Will I be too jaded to treat them like humans

if you buy me cash shop cosmetics in this online game i will date you
i'm an actual female

Attached: download20190501152657.png (600x600, 177K)

the incel is strong with this one

>why wont the fembot date meh?!
what said, you are a sack of shit with no self respect for yourself to even improve

Attached: 1548839891821.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>double negative
>why do fembots date me
Stop wondering why and just be glad you are able to be with someone and stop with your humble bragging.

Not related to the thread but I'll reply anyways. I think the reason people ghost one another especially here is because the bar is set too high. I don't know if it's me just thinking this but because everyone is always lonely here they think a friendship is more than what it really is. When I was a kid I didn't think much about my friends so I just blurted out whatever came to mind, and now I hesitate and make things awkward. Its why I've ghosted people in the past.

I think that's why alcohol is so popular in public settings because it sort of removes that filter that we set on ourselves.

Attached: Anzu chps.gif (302x498, 1.15M)

That's a pretty low bar for whoring yourself out, why not at least go for an amazon wishlist or cash?

offer still stands, user-kun
if you're a poorfag, don't expect a date

Attached: shmug.png (417x630, 343K)

>wont fembots not date me.
So they date you?

If I saw a guy or girl post these weeb pics in real life, I'd stuff a cold cola bottle down their eye socket.

>Gotcha posting
English isnt my first language so I do a lot of grammar error all the time.
Im not an incel I don't hold any resentment. It just feels like the world is too abnormal for me.
Unfortunately I don't have money to give, nor do I like shallow people

Attached: anzu bored.png (500x500, 317K)

yes, i have an amazon wishlist, too. cash is also nice.

Nice, how many paypigs?

>Unfortunately I don't have money to give, nor do I like shallow people
oh my sweet summer child. good luck finding your non-shallow girlfriend. that is if you actually do find her, which you won't

Attached: 1557135809291.jpg (394x395, 42K)

>Nice, how many paypigs?
what do you mean?

How many orbiters do you have, in other words.

What cumtree are you from?

>Typical foid behavior.
I don't know if you think it's cute acting this way but it really isn't. It's just distasteful and annoying

Attached: anzu1-640x360.jpg (640x360, 21K)

zero orbiters, as far as i know

Welcome to fembots, they know you're poor and make fun of the fact
god I really hope you understand now

how does one even meet a fembot

if you're poor go and date a poorer girl, literally, or have a really good personality. whats so hard to understand about that?

go back to lolcow or kys

I would date a robot but I ended up heartbroken by one and I'm not willing to risk anymore.

>a really good personality
that's not how it works user, unless you've done it yourself

Attached: 1529044244652.gif (450x350, 179K)

What if I'm not poor, but don't give my shekels away? And if you yourself aren't poor, you shouldn't be needing someone else's gibs.

>What if I'm not poor, but don't give my shekels away?
you've just lowered your chances with women by 99%. have fun spending that money for yourself, but don't ask why you're still a virgin in your 30's ;)

I don't see everything in black and white you like you. I'm sure there are fembots who aren't shallow freaks like yourself.
You could meet them through here but finding the right one is difficult, and I'm not even picky.
Are you asking about my lineage? I'm Spanish and Turkish
Fair enough. Just don't bully other robots because of that Brad

Attached: Futaba.Anzu.full.1088635.jpg (855x1000, 215K)

Ok, I wanted to buy a plane anyway.

He was an autistic virgin. I wouldn't really call him a Brad

please die go back to the lolcow threads about scamming men out of their money