Does missing out on teenage love and unrequited love in general actually damage you mentally?

does missing out on teenage love and unrequited love in general actually damage you mentally?

Attached: 59685B6C-BF8F-44C5-A562-FAB974D2F1D3.jpg (619x647, 75K)

>missing developmental milestone
Yikes

yes, i'm losing my ability to think.

Attached: 1548867300183.jpg (1600x900, 87K)

No, quit being a fucking pussy.

Being a shut-in in your adolescence gives you a 90% chance of dying alone. And if you do get married it will not be a happy marriage

Attached: IMG_20190522_075108.jpg (627x319, 58K)

It's still a memetic development milestone, but it is still a yikes worthy thing
It fucks up your perception of yourself to not experience something like that in society, when everyone else is

only if you're a little bitch and harp on it. Stop worrying about shit in the past, and fucking quit using it as an excuse to rot

Attached: large.jpg (300x250, 16K)

>Being a shut-in in your adolescence gives you a 90% chance of dying alone
You are just pulling that out of your ass, there are no stats on this.

Honestly happy I missed out. I was a fucking retard and would only have ended up hurting her and myself. All you people who think you missed something essential are fucking stupid.

>would only have ended up hurting her
Yeah i'm sure you would have been much worse than her abusive drug addict Chad bf

You're assuming that teeenage "love" is actually love. Most teens are hormone filled lust machines. The reason why most high school relationships don't last is because they tend to look over the red flags of a relationship just either get laid or for the bragging rights. The only things that people miss when they didnt experience teenage "love" are sex and usually the red pill.

Honestly I was a fucking retard in my teenage years, bet my exes from then remember me as some psychotic crazy dickhead

Only got halfway decent at relationships after I was like 19-20 and stopped cheating when I felt like it, picking fights and acting like an emotionally underdeveloped child

I wish I could erase all those dumbass "teen relationships" from my memory because I was such a colossal shitbag

So much this, man

Minus the red pill shit, idk what do you want to say with that

I missed out on teenage social life entirely

Never was in a relationship but back then I only cared about looks and sex and would fake actual romantic interest while having fooled myself that it was actually real. So happy none of it came to fruition but nevertheless it left some extremely embarrassing moments.

>have experiences while inexperienced
>now experienced
>I wish I never had those experiences, then I could just skip to how I am now, and I'd be experienced from the start
Do you really not see the issue?

My logic is that if you have a decent gf you're way less likely to have views that are against women than someone who is single regardless of if those views are true or not.

based and redpilled
Everyone crying about this shit is gay.

Or you can have a crazy narcissistic semen demon from hell as your first gf who will make a couple months of your life a living hell and you end up hating women anyway lol

Lots of mgtow and some incels had this happen to them and now swear up and down that because their one experience with women was bad = all women are bad

iktf, the worst part is that it makes it much more difficult to experience those things even later on in life

normaltards aren't capable of thinking, don't even bother

kys gay samefag

lmao, you can't be an incel if you had previous experiences, unless you are talking about prostitutes

Same. I would have ended up catching something or having a baby.

This, but there's an important qualifier. A lot of self-knowledge can only come through experience, and the same goes for some relationship skills. The process of failing is, itself, educational. So if you don't get some of that experience in, you do actually wind up falling behind in some important ways.

You're right that the "love" part is mostly hormonal bullshit, but I think you're underestimating the extent to which it does actually have some long-term practical value anyway. At least assuming you don't get unlucky and ruin your life in the process.

80% of all people diagnosed with high-functioning autism die of suicide at 30-40, never get a job, and never lose their virginity. From WHO themselves.

You can be an incel and still have had a gf I am pretty sure, if you two haven't fucked that is

Pretty fucking accurate not gonna lie

I was emotionally ready to bond with someone for life at 14. Sex was not my priority at that age or an age.

damage you mentally?
no
but you can never get that experience after you are no longer a teenager

she isn't really a gf if you haven't fucked desu

just get a teen gf
whats the problem here?

No you missed out some special moments and wonderful memories, they always make me smile when I think back.

shhhhhh
he is trying to cope

yes

>90% chance of dying alone
Why do I see the dying alone meme everywhere?
What do normies mean by this? They don't want to die alone they want to die in a car crash with family or something?

Attached: 577w2444.png (1640x363, 40K)

Nah not really mate, normalfags have a habit of blowing up over nothing. They exaggerate everything, from their words to their buttcheeks, from their injuries to their experiences.

your logic is on par of telling someone that never watch sesame street as a toddler to simply watch it now as an adult and somehow they will have the same experiences as a toddler. you won't. Same here, sex as a young teen with a young teen is a experience that is special and unique to that point in your life, being old it won't be the same.

Attached: preview.png (475x636, 193K)

I can see where youre coming from. At least in my case there was almost nothing I gained from my early relationships. Sure I learned from mistakes I made but I dont feel like that knowledge was drastic enough to affect me that much in any current relationships. If anything they created a more negative outlook on women for me. Granted thats all anecdotal so it means jack shit but its enough to make me disagree with "missing out on teen love damages you mentally"

based and wisdompilled

you get damaged mentally coming and posting here

Link? I have tried researching this topic for hours but found very little substantial research

>make me disagree with "missing out on teen love damages you mentally"
Because you don't have any idea of how it feels to be lonely and not having certain experiences that everybody else has puts you in a dark place. You can't even relate to your peer group at that point.

statistically 30% of your peers don't have sex as well so you are not alone in your plight

>having a few dead end relationships prevents you from being lonely.
I was stupid enough to lose all self respect and lowered my standards to date. Meeting some pig for dinner doesnt magically give me friends.

I think that in my country the % is way lower.
But besides that, most people will talk about relationships and or sex. So you either have to lie or avoid the any interaction with people. Because admiting that you are didn't have these experience will make you even more of a social outcasts, nah it's actually way worse they will bully you and talk shit behind your back 24/7.

congrats
You now can talk with normies about your shitty previous experiences
Which will make them more sympathetic towards you, especially because many of them share similar experiences

I usually cant stand talking to them. Their empathy doesn't matter aswell because of how fake they can be. I just want to cuddle with you 0w0

>Have no friends, no gf,
>Be a kissless virgin
>Lose your last friend before you turn 16
>never be happy throughout adolescence

Oh sure it doesn't make you just want to point the shotgun at your head and end it all.

>I just want to cuddle with you 0w0
Wont happen unless you a young biologically female virgin of caucasian phenotype, who for some reason lives near me.
But it is impossible
also kys tranny

You are not entitled to having a gf or friends.

Thank you for bringing that strawman to the table. Here's your obligatory (you), now go troll somewhere else.

Who cares about entitlement ?

have sex and stop being such an asshole

Have unsex dumb unvirgin

I "missed out" during my teenage years primarily because I'm as ugly as sin, there's just no other way to put it.

The older I get, the less self-confident I become, my speech pattern gets progressively more erratic with each passing day and I'm quickly losing my attention span. This is bad enough in isolation and without context, but I'm in a lucrative career and this ongoing mental deterioration is going to eventually catch up with me and screw me out of the one thing that is fairly good in my life.

I'm 24 years old, and I'm irreparably broken. At this stage, I don't even desire sex, or companionship anymore, I just want somebody to put their arm around me and tell me that I'm going to be ok.

I don't know user my parents started dating at 16 and 19

yes, I unironically think I'm never going to fit in.

>bro teenage sex is terrible haha not worth it

Attached: 1535198569775.jpg (437x431, 15K)

>does missing out on teenage love and unrequited love in general actually damage you mentally?

literally the opposite.

only an independent man can really fall in love.
everything other is either puppy love (usual teenagers' faggotry) or peepee getting tingles.

>independent man:
- debtless house owner
- decent job and steady income
- good savings and retirement fund

Attached: coincidences.jpg (2850x7114, 1.84M)

Same here minus the job part, I'm also starting with chronic back pain. It's really depressing

>my relational legitimacy is dependent on finances
How much of a wageKEK can you be?

My unrequited love became obsession, she mocked and ridiculed me in front od her friends, but after all the emotianal pain and damage I had suffered, I still love and would die for her to this day

Can I have the source for that pic?

29, never so much as kissed a girl, now just a pathetic wageslave that wants to die; I have zero chance of ever scoring, and if I get the chance, it probably won't even be worth it by then

Attached: 1551396521550.jpg (764x1200, 282K)

6 1 on the money 9 2

what the fuck does this prove you complete and utter fucking nigger
yids bomb palestine on a daily fucking basis, they don't need a fucking cover story since they own all the media already

lol not gonna be me fuckers . im depresed but im aware and im alive. im gonna become the manifestation of weaponized autism

user, you're still so young. take some time for yourself, and you WILL be okay. find some good smart people who are open to accept you, because they're out there.