Literally fuck off fagmark

Literally fuck off fagmark

Attached: hideri_meme_face_render__blend_s__by_thekarmaking-dbxneu9.png (894x894, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rli3ldbMzLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No u

Attached: 2B6EA315-6D54-40B7-BD3C-2D84D9C814B2.jpg (756x712, 115K)

I am sorry but this anime is not for the casual anime fans like you, it is only for veterans, I suggest you stop watcing the 8th season of this anime, or you will make things much worse for yourself too, as a matter of fact you are not even supposed to touch this anime before having watched up atleast 100 anime alltogether, it's better if you avoid watching this one as it often even results in newcomers suffering actually physical head pain due to pressure of trying to figure out what is going on. For instance, half of us here understand japanese to some degree or other due to having watched certain amount to understand the puns or references of the show along side the running jokes but for casual fans like they are unable to understand if usually and it goes all over the head, this is also the case with philosphy of the show and logic that comes with it, for example you have no idea how chronology of this franchise works since you started with this season, I suggest you to watch the Ago Girl, and Drifters instead of this for current moment.

Disgusting Korbo trap

I watched over 700 shows
try again kiddo

Listen here you fucking faggot. I know you think you're a meme, and that you like to do 'epic trolls!' on threads by posting 'anime' as an unhelpful response. Newsflash, kid: You're a fucking tumor. No joke, you're the worst kind of person. Other shitposters at least make jokes, but NO, you HAD to make this shitty joke in a shitty shitpost. You fucking faggot degenerate, you should be banned from Jow Forums forever.

I speak from the heart when I say I hate you. Anime is gay, and by proxy you are too. There's no reason to post 'anime', you aren't funny, no one is laughing, and you're just wasting everyone's time. You are a complete and utter degenerate. This is not a meme or a funny trend; this is pure retardation. You aren't even a shitposter anymore, you're just a bot. Your posts deserve to be saged and removed forever.

I don't care what you think, or what funny haha smug anime picture you reply to me with, you're a terrible person. Not in a funny troll way, just a despicable human being that should be cleansed from the gene pool. Honestly, fucking kill yourself. You don't have an option here; you're ruining society and you know it. Your life has no purpose, just drink some lighter fluid already.

Fuck off with your shitty anime post, faggot.

Why are the pizzas fighting?

Attached: 3uvAOFX.png (394x373, 189K)

nice pasta terrone

Not enough pasta for both of them

I'm just using copypasta if nobody still got it

Attached: Cock-chen.png (221x221, 46K)

I like pineapple on my pizza

ebin meme! kek indeed. I can see you are trying to get a feature on the famous r/theredditbant. I'm afraid you need at least 10 (you)s to get a feature on the number 1 subreddit for all Jow Forums news and memes!!

stop pretending to be edgy and put on your name gay luigi

Italians arguing in a nutshell

youtu.be/Rli3ldbMzLQ

Fucking feature me already.

mammt

Die

Attached: IMG_8910.gif (297x211, 114K)

I am the owner of the subreddit

Fuck off you moster

I'm fukkin invincible

Attached: 751805e6f68f76532a255de27fbc87c6.png (319x396, 96K)

agreed. whack this fag.

My family was actually exiled from Italy because my ancestor was a “mercenary” for the wrong people

Doesn't surprise me that you're on reddit

Attached: 1519200731718.png (800x550, 73K)

ok
Badabing badabang now u ded

Attached: Sbam.jpg (210x230, 10K)

doesn't surprise me you're a total faggot
t. dante alighieri's descendant

Attached: 1516921763051.gif (500x500, 830K)

Anime is gay

Attached: 4BFBC5A4-DB65-4729-9283-06255DBC8344.gif (547x433, 94K)

Kobe stop promoting your toxic masculinity and make cooking threads.