Tfw you get some poop on your thong

>tfw you get some poop on your thong

fembot feels

Attached: 1545929734857.png (687x855, 452K)

>not carrying baby wipes
>not using a bidet
Burgers baka

Why are one-piece bathing suits unpopular outside of Japan?

I don't really understand it either, I prefer them.

western women like the idea of having their pussy only a yank down away in case Chad shows up.

Japan has a swimming culture because their PE classes are for real, so people go to the beach to hookup but part of their water play includes actual swimming.

Most of the rest of the world has gym classes that are incomplete and at most just consist of the kids running circles and occassionally the coach giving a lecture. Hence, they're in terrible shape, sometimes they won't even know how to swim. So their water play usually involves splashing around, water guns and other things that are just as easily accomplished in a bikini.

swimming lessons are something that your parents have to pay for here, thus the whole meme about niggers being unable to swim. Most white people do pay for their child to at least get basic lessons at the YMCA or something.

Wipe you ass you disgusting cretin.

Western w*man trends are DISGUSTING. I want a onepiece RIGHT NOW.

that's disgusting femanon

damn no wonder no one loves you

also in your head

Thank you for wearing thongs, it brightens the day and makes the world a little less shitty

>Not washing your ass/asshole after every shit with soap/body wash or at least a wet wipe
Sounds about white, you glue goblins are fucking disgusting

Attached: 894849.jpg (600x420, 59K)

I fucked a cucumber today and put it back in the fridge without washing it. I was hoping it would turn into a pickle for tomorrow.

Pls have nice thighs and be in oregon

Erm why? Theres nothing special about them

Here ya go kid, that's watcha asked for, right?

Attached: uS2nvV.jpg (1600x1200, 1.37M)

Learning how to swim =/= actual swimming

imagine the thong cutting the loaf of shit into two perfect halves

I'd fap to that.
Orignelly of course.

Are you too retarded to wipe your ass properly. I can understand little drops of piss on your asscheeks after peeing but this is fucking stupid.

imagine the smell desu senpai

Attached: f43.png (418x455, 142K)