How does Jow Forums feel about the asexual community...

How does Jow Forums feel about the asexual community? I feel like they aren't as loud (and therefore get significantly less shit) than the rest of the LGBT+ community.

Attached: F7E3935B-A5E7-4FC1-B396-0DDEAE9B6D8F.jpg (425x255, 6K)

They're all attention whores.

>hey guys, let's make a community about NOT doing something haha we're so special :P

Attached: garf2.jpg (125x125, 2K)

like said, though i respect the mentality in a sense
basically cringe and redpilled

cope for being a lonely failure incel. Either that or somehow fucked in the head/reproductive system.

HEY GUISE LOOK AT ME I DON'T HAVE SEX WAAAAAH I'M SO UNIQUE

Attached: 1560193646286.png (798x770, 676K)

I like it that their flag isn't colorful garbage.

I had sex before with a woman and afterward i literally felt nothing positive. I like to kiss and cuddle but the thought of physical penis in vagina/ass/whatever sex makes me uneasy. Saying asexuality is cope is just plain ignorant

COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE BAHAHAHAHAHHAA

The entire LGBT+ community should be ran out of our country, or shamed into silence, no exceptions.

low libido isn't a sexuality you disgusting snowflake

What if you're kissing and heavy petting and she grabs your cock to jerk you off while you're deep tonguing
Would you reach orgasm or even maintain an erection?

If not, asexuals are fags

Thats like asking a gay guy if he could cum from a girl jerking him.. of course he can but there is still nothing meaningful about it and he definitely didnt want it

All sexuality's that aren't heterosexual are all mental illnesses anyway, including a low libido.

What if you're a cis heterosexual asexual?

Asexuality is a mental illness since it keeps you from functioning as a normal healthy person would.
I guess if you still manage to be able to function in normal heterosexual relationships and produce children then it would be equivalent to overcoming your mental illness.

People who legitimately lack the capacity for sexual attraction would actually have brain or nerve damage, and probably be less emotional or motivated overall by implication. Properly functioning sex hormones are responsible for a large part of human behavior.

Attached: 1560103980752.png (587x587, 12K)

>Asexuality is a mental illness since it keeps you from functioning as a normal healthy person would.
>tfw Jesus called for all Christians to be asexual

Attached: 1557409247148.jpg (528x396, 87K)

Makes sense, I have below average libido and also experience very little emotion.

I don't actually know it is pretty weird because naturally you should have some instinct to have a sex. You want to have a woman then children because you want your lineage to go on and not die.

Well if they choose to it's their problem if they don't say anybody else to do same.

Well in a perfect world we would all be asexual but still reproduce for purely wholesome reasons.

dont join sexuality cults

What is the pure reason to have a sex ? What are you talking about ? :D

You really live in some fantasy or anime world ? Jesus get along with it you just want to have sex with a hot girl because she attracts you and you basically don't give a shit if she is attracted to you or not. World is perfect as it is, just human is making tragedy from it.

>Well in a perfect world we would all be asexual but still reproduce for purely wholesome reasons.
I bet you can't find any scripture to support that claim for reproduction.

You really have to be a brainwash christian for you to think pleasure isn't wholesome

Uh, the whole "be fruitful and multiply" is pretty clear about that, dumbass.

>there's a small group of people out there not having sex
>HOLY SHIT THIS SEXUALITY CULT IS GROWING OUT OF CONTROL. LET'S FORGET ABOUT DEGENERATES AND DEVIANTS AND FOCUS ON THEM

If pleasure was wholesome then I guess I should go get some meth or heroine and have a nice wholesome time becoming an addict.

I wish I was asexual. Still a voluntary KHHV and always will be but I still feel lust occasionally (and masturbate). It'd be convenient if I could discard of that as well.

The pure reason is to have children with the intent to raise them well for unselfish reasons.
Also how the fuck can you consider the world as is to be perfect?

>He doesn't recognize that Jesus came to fulfill the old law and laid out this very distinction
27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

>he doesn't know that Paul the Apostle wrote on this subject as well

1 Cor. 7:1
Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.

So you're just going to ignore part of the bible and only focus on the parts that almost seem like they support your position, but actually don't if you actually consider their context and what the author actually meant?

If you don't understand either the transition from the old law to the new law under the blood of our savior or Paul's views on sexuality, and asexuality in particular, then you are a impostor and a reprobate.

15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

das ignant, niga. yous being ignant!

Common nobody fucking ever want to fuck woman because he wants to have children stop fucking shitting yourself it's a bullshit.

Or you want to tell me a story that you will fuck a girl only because you want to have a children with her ? She is no hot, you are not attracted to her you don't even understand her just want to have a children.

Comon dude it's a bullshit you can bullshit yourself but not me. If you are psychopat then i believe you but otherwise you are trying to bullshit me.

World is perfect as it is, and i'm not talking about our human created world that is against every law of nature we just degenerate every day that's the sad reality and nature will fuck us to the ass so hard that we will have hard time to understand what happen. Look at peoples they are so terrible they have problems to use normal map, create fire without fucking burning themselfs up or anything else ... it's terrible. Nature is fucking dictator i love her i love this life because it is fair... if you don't fight and fight does not mean taking a gun into your hands but otherwise then you will degenerate. Understood ? Simple.

It used to be pretty common for people to only have sex for the sake of procreation, before the whole "sexual revolution", which turned most women into a bunch of soulless whores.

Also it's possible to find a woman attractive and also just have sex for the sake of reproduction. Not all people are horny monkeys who need sex 24/7, some people are actually somewhat civilized.
Usually though that only really exists for people with at least an average level of intelligence, low IQ monkey's aren't typically capable of self restraint.

>And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee
The Bible's some crazy cult shit man

This is confusing... you mean to tell me asexuals don't have a sexual preference? like it's the same for them if they kiss a guy or kiss a girl or what?

Or do asexuals believe in platonic love or something I don't get it... kissing and heavy petting is a very sexual act... what do you mean they don't enjoy the orgasm? that's literally impossible

Do they enjoy the making out? Ok now keep that enjoyment and have the girl also jerk them off WHILE KISSING... what would happen?

Can't for the life of me fathom forming a community around something as banal as not having a sex drive. Smacks of the same vapid posturing as "atheist churches".

Perfectly fine, nothing wrong with not liking sex.

It's the result of a hormonal imbalance - usually a shortage of oestrogen (even in males) so those with the condition should eat more so y.

Sometimes, though, it can be the result of too much oestrogen, in which case they should stop eating so y, and if that doesn't solve the problem they should seek medical attention.

So you will keep bullshiting yourself ok.
I don't care do what you think but ask peoples why some actual partnerships actually broke and yes it was because of sex and it's lack.

Look below for the reason these things exist. If people just accepted others and minded their own fucking business then people wouldn't have to band together in these retarded forms of modern tribalism to seek refuge from judgemental assholes.

Examples:

Attached: 1559356436084.gif (480x270, 1.43M)

The fact that there are people willing to break up over something as stupid as a lack of sex shows just how degenerate our society has become.
It's peoples obsession and with sex that has lead to rampant spread of STD's and the ridiculously high rate of divorce.

Why should we accept people's mental illnesses as anything other than something that needs to be treated or eradicated?

You are retarded... MOST MARRIAGES FALL OUT BECAUSE OF SEX

Because it doesn't concern you, and because appealing to "muh mental illness" is the most bootlicker thing you can do.

What iz schizoid personality disorder?

Attached: download (2).jpg (407x405, 33K)

You're complaining about people placing too much emphasis on sex, while simultaneously complaining about a group of people who by definition do not put emphasis on sex. And now I'm complaining about you, so I think we have our bases covered and this thread can be over.