The only people who dont like ayn rand as a writer dont understand her and her beliefs

The only people who dont like ayn rand as a writer dont understand her and her beliefs

Attached: 1553739779635.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

perhaps she's just an inept writer and you're a faggot

I've never read her shit and I don't actually care. I just say she's a retard to make niggers like you mad.

read an actual philosopher for once in your life, dummy.

She's a rich kike who got butthurt the bolshies collectivized her jew gold and went hard right

Perhaps you should write a book on how to write a book then
Suggest me "an actual philosopher"

Spiderman liked her.

Attached: spoder.png (303x297, 197K)

She IS an inept writer with "uninept" ideas but no one listens to the humble genius.

ayn rand is an ugly whore who can't write for shit. her ideas are bluepilled and are only bait to get beta males to fetishize her.

I dont think youve read a single line from any of her books.

Died on welfare.

>striving to be the best version of you you can be
Sounds bluepilled, yeah. Let's just all be lazy depressive retards instead which is redpilled af.

>stealing the ideas from Husserl and Comte-Sponville
this women is fucking stupid.

Doesn't seem like you actually read her work if that's all you get from it.

And you can't spell for shit, subhuman.

To tell you the truth I don't know who Ayn Rand is. I am just enjoying the bants here.

I tried to but i couldn't stand it. I just read the sparknotes of it afterwards and it sounded fucking retarded. it's something only mentally handicapped capitalist fags would praise. I don't even really care about her ideas tho. I just like getting her 14 year old fanboy's panties in a twist.

Died in public housing.

you arent even trying anymore,huh?
you probably don't even know the names i dropped. pathetic, truly pathetic.

Ditko was an Objectivist

How am i going to take what you say seriously when you outright admit you are a b8ing faggot?

Ayn Rand is a laughing stock of a philosopher. Read Stirner if you want an actually interesting outline of egoism. Egosim is always going to be cringe though

this is very based. rand is so retarded. she knows absolutely nothing about egoism. at least stirner has somewhat of an understanding

This.
Gets sick
None of her friends will help her
Lives off the type of assistance she criticized for existing
I wonder if she died miserably knowing she was a hypocrite or if she kept making pathetic excuses for herself and why she was on it

>I wonder if she died miserably knowing she was a hypocrite or if she kept making pathetic excuses for herself and why she was on it
She was an INTJ mastermind just like rest of robots here (also intellectual masterminds) so I bet the latter is true.

fpbp
Ayn Rand is the "philosopher" for brainlets
pic related

Attached: serveimage.jpg (780x1200, 494K)

>be old cougar in Texas with lots ofgold
>make up a philosophy where being a selfish prick is good actually
>trick a series of impressionable young men into cheating on their wives
>run out of money
>everyone leaves
>get on welfare
>die

nice

Anthem sucked, that is all

I understand her just fine, I genuinely think she's retarded.

Attached: 05a716b3ec608f46f89b965fd87ebe8f682a2488d5c856f3ce4f7f41ce480f24.jpg (500x352, 44K)