I wish i could puke out the 2D pill. I mean how can any female compete with something like this?

I wish i could puke out the 2D pill. I mean how can any female compete with something like this?

Attached: 1560219447706m.jpg (1024x1024, 121K)

It's impossible. It's not just limited to women though. Think about it. Take a place and turn it into an anime background painting and the painting will be superior to the real thing. 2D is superior to 3D in every conceivable way.

Attached: 1411582259209.jpg (447x447, 111K)

It goes farther than that i think. Its the ideas of things that outdo everything else.

>I mean how can any female compete with something like this?
They can't.
They are incapable of having the feelings necessary for a situation such as your pic to happen.
They are incapable of love and they can only think about whatever benefits them in the moment. Spending time cooking is boring and needs work, there's no immediate benefit.

>food plate still there
kek

I love the abuse versions of these. Anyone know where I can get them?

The abuse version is the original though, he threw the dish at her and is still there in the nice version.

Click on the icon to the right of the post number > Image Search > iqdb
its on danbooru i think

I do not hate this world because it is evil; I hate this world because it is shallow. Everything is merely a husk of itself, like a cardboard stage prop that exists only to be seen, lacking any true substance.

Because 2D is pure freedom. A blank page is absolute freedom to be anything beautiful. It's almost like humanity has out competed God and made a superior universe that only exists in our collective imagination.

Attached: 1545432008508.jpg (800x1130, 262K)

The problem is that 2D girls are quite literally designed to be perfect wife material like this. They're written with all the shit men like in mind, whilst 3D girls are just sorta their own thing.

This is the most autistic shit I've seen here lmao

Because they exist.
You can talk to them.
You can tell them about your day and they'll respond
You can smell their hair and it smells nice

Why bother getting rid of the 2D pill?

Real women are trash and will never love you anyways.

Get off my board, normalscumfaggot

real people are scary and hurt you
i will only love anime girls

Attached: 1538362928692.png (1080x1440, 1.24M)

Original will always be better, fuck I'm jealous of her

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1024, 109K)

then you havent been here very long

>this food tastes great!
>thrown all over the floor
aha

Its so great that he spasmed with glee and accidentally through it all over the place haha
Absolutely shit taste and blue pilled

Attached: 5a9.jpg (423x287, 91K)

I'm not him but I like emotional 2d girl abuse because it's somewhat cathartic to see a display of emotion like this when you've been hurt yourself.
I guarantee I would never hurt any of my wifus though.

Attached: 1555743731259.jpg (960x780, 209K)

Aw fuck that's the stuff

This guy gets it

Attached: image.png (680x554, 488K)