Interesting Hobby Thread

This thread is for the anons here that actually have a hobby outside of being sad all the time. I'm tired of the new Jow Forums where everyone is just crying about Asians or not being born the right gender. So this thread is to show off your interesting hobbies and passions.

My hobby is brewing. I make my own alcohol. This is my current batch fermenting. It's an apple cyser mead I've named "The King's Bastard."

Attached: Also The King's Bastard.png (511x952, 830K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V3HgewNeYBU
youtube.com/watch?v=IsOdyB6n9sw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same thing, just a different angle.

Attached: The King's Bastard.png (724x967, 1.41M)

home brewing is what every faggot redditor is doing these days

So anons on Jow Forums aren't allowed to have hobbies because you said reddit?

Thats actually really cool my guy. Im proud for you and your passions.i only just started drinking. Dont really care for much yet besides sours and white wine. Whats some good recommendations?
I play guitar and do spoken word.
youtu.be/V3HgewNeYBU
This is my most popular song

Attached: D10E53AE-D74F-429B-A42C-4A4662FE2615.jpg (640x853, 122K)

let the man have his hobby, mate. your hobby is to browse Jow Forums, you're not doing any better.

>S. Reddit user

no, you're saying your hobby is "interesting" and acting all high and mighty because you have a hobby that every faggot on reddit is doing.

That's pretty neat, have you made money off of it by chance? And are you asking what type of alcohol to try or to make?

I collect silver for the (totally impending) apocalypse.

I didn't realize that having a hobby meant that I was "high and mighty." Why don't you just show us your hobby, there isn't really a need to be defensive.

What a sad little virgin you are. Back to /b/ with you.

One user here seems a bit upset but I'd still like to think that most here have hobbies they care about.

Attached: MoreBlackBerrySweetMead.png (451x468, 426K)

brewing seems neat, my old man did it. unfortunately I don't drink so it would be a waste. I hear mead is nice though.

Do you collect any specific type and where do you get it from? Any advice?

I enjoy learning about technology, if I'm not playing games I'll be reading tutorials, watching videos or getting hands on experience with whatever I've recently picked up. Most of my disposable income goes towards hardware for me to play with and learn about. Virtual machines are wizard, esxi is really easy to learn the basics.

I mostly stack American Silver Eagles. It's hard to justify some of the premiums because everyone just wants your money.
I only buy from Texas Precious Metals because Texas if fucking based. Cheapest premiums I've found next to APMEX.
Definitely the British Royal Mint for some amazingly struck bullion bars to diversify the collection.

Also there are a lot of private mints that make "rounds" like pic related. You can get them now for like only $16-17 which can be cheaper than ASE's, especially when buying in bulk.
>inb4 wow that was autistic

Attached: 9333_9333_c.jpg (1300x651, 801K)

Im into psionics to be honest. Ive pretty much mastered psi balls. Its pretty sick. The average npc will screech that im schizo or crazy tho. Whatever.

Im prob gonna start a business out of this ability to be honest. I have a great idea.

Attached: videoblocks-electrical-discharge-between-the-hands-lightning-strikes-on-black-background-electrical- (1920x1080, 456K)

newsflash, everyone on reddit is playing vidya and watching anime too

A little edgy, cool though.

Also a banana cinnamon mead I was working on a while back. Turned out to have an ABV of %14. I was quite proud of it.

Attached: CAM00482.jpg (1944x2592, 822K)

No one is pretending playing video games and watching anime is interesting.

Wait, you mean it's not? But that's all I fucking do other than browse Jow Forums and read other shit on the internet. No wonder I'm such a boring friendless loser.

How did you make it so clear? I have some cider sitting in my basement and it's really clear.

I cut and deal gemstones for fun and pocket money. My most recent deal is the concave gems in the white boxes thats valued at $400+ which I bought for $85. The individuals that are shaped weird in the round trays are customs that run for $100+ each for it's rarity. I've been reading mineralogy and gemology books so I don't get jewed on a bad deal and spot the bullshit fakes. I also watch anime and have a pet tarantula that I caught from my front yard. Fuck normies and your alcohol brewing that takes .0001% of a brain cell to operate.

Attached: 20190610_203730.jpg (2576x1932, 1.51M)

Wish I had an interesting hobby, right now my hobby is worrying about work because money is coming up short.

I never said it had to be interesting for you to engage in it either. Who gives a fuck what normalfags think is "interesting". Just do what you find entertaining.

Do you keep one out to fiddle with?
Thanks for sharing user.

It's actually pretty fun because once I hit my goal of about 90 ounces of silver I can drop all that weight and convert it to an ounce of gold.
Which is crazy retarded how over 11 pounds of silver is only equivalent to an ounce of gold right now.

Attached: tm-1oz-gold-bar-banner-v4.jpg (1590x1000, 409K)

my bad, I meant *5 pounds* did my math ass backwards

>214 views

wow, what a promising star

Use pectic Enzyme and a filter when you rack your batch.

I always allow it a few days to sit with the pectic enzyme so all of the solids settle at the bottom and rack it again. I usually go through three transfers before I bottle it.

214 more views than your guitar and spoken word content.

see, this is what an interesting hobby looks like

I make videos when I'm alone. It's pretty fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=IsOdyB6n9sw

I used to go metal detecting. 99.99% of what I found was trash. The coolest thing was probably a (not valuable) watch. Don't have it anymore or else I'd post a picture.

Which apple varietal did you use and are you planning on carbonating your cider?

Thats pretty cool! Id love to learn how to brew for so i can make dorm wine next semester. My hobbies have been changing and atm I've been painting silk scarved (picrel) and diving deeper into classic literature. I've also been learning about clothing and its construction, because I want to start sewing and eventually designing my own clothing patterns.

Attached: 20190611_020250.jpg (1658x1832, 1.93M)

And here's a picture of the fabrics I've bought to make shirts out of, all thats stopping me ATM is an appropriate shirt pattern which I still need to find and order.

Attached: 20190611_020517.jpg (865x2053, 1.29M)

any glassblowers? I've brewed a couple times too and made my own air trap out of glass.

Attached: 0525131147.jpg (1280x960, 190K)

Ive made a bit over a hundred so nothing really. And recommendations.
Its definitely edgy no doubt.
I didnt say I was a breakout success. This is a thread about hobbies, its my hobby. Your autism is showing friend.

That's very cool OP.
One of my hobbies currently is reading a math book about abstract algebra. It isn't a very exciting hobby, but it's something I've never tried before and I fortunately enjoy. Also it is a very cozy hobby. Obviously. It is reading after all, just with more symbols.