Why is r9k so fucking slow tonight? where are all my night owl robots

why is r9k so fucking slow tonight? where are all my night owl robots

Attached: 1528869794882.png (960x820, 508K)

race baiters fkd off somewhere idk

It's e3 so they're all on /v/ shitposting about Tifa's tits

i just wanna chill and talk with peeps but there's like no one here, im fuckin annoyed

Attached: 1560214684539.jpg (512x441, 39K)

everyone got jobs and mates

Anyone who gives a fuck about e3 should not be allowed on Jow Forums.

uGFHGHH E3 FUCK

i literally do not care for e3 at this point. i saw the cyberpunk 2077 thing and that was cool but the rest oof it just seems like aids this year. can't be arsed to watch it.

Attached: 1560041583715.png (446x384, 232K)

fuck jobs dude, im gonna be a neet until i die

Attached: 1560224673062.png (371x353, 148K)

oh true good point botto

ffFUCK I JUST WANT FRENS TO TALK TO

IM LONELY

Attached: 7FE0F41EF2D74E1AA2CA127F9971C286.jpg (839x610, 110K)

Well I'm an Nintenfag so I always watch hoping they'll show something. Only thing that has interested me so far though is Terraria update and a couple Devolver games. I'm only here right now because it's over and I can't sleep

i'll get interested in nintendo again when/if i get a switch desu. i want one but its too fucking expensive for me rn. hoping it'll be a good price for this years black friday though.

Attached: 1541165425239.png (1032x1026, 846K)

I've literally never gone out on black friday. Is it as bad as people say it is?

i wish r9k was more popular at night still.

Attached: 55b81b3989b2b3149c047916cb9081ca.jpg (463x670, 39K)

kys namefag discord tranny

oh i dont go out i just snipe all the online deals i see. fuck going outside lmao, i'd hate that shit

Attached: 369468206735425546.png (112x112, 24K)

>kappu
Aren't you that one tranny?

whoah, have i really shitposted enough around here to be known as that one namefagging discord tranner? i'm impressed.

Attached: 1560130556147.png (539x607, 305K)

What's the last thing you bought, Kappu? How do you make shekels

this also

yes, i am indeed 'that one tranny'.

Attached: 1541536015449.jpg (533x542, 164K)

fat retarded twitter discord tranny

knock-off juul mint pods that tasted gross.now i just put nic salts in my vape mod to get a buzz. tastes much better than gross fake pods.
yes that is indeed me, how did i know i was chubby though, is this kvlt lmao

Attached: 1559942123489.png (360x594, 256K)

aaa i meant to say how did you know i was chubby, sorry im tired and have brainfog rn

What made you want to transition?

I've seen pictures of you and your boyfriend
Two fat ugly trannies

i just realised that i'm not a dude, i guess. i was always quite effeminate in my youth, plus i never really identified as a male comfortably, it always kinda felt like i was lying to myself.

thats nice bro, thanks

Attached: 1560086604643.png (600x600, 183K)

It's almost 2am and I plan on staying up all night and all day so I can get a normal sleep schedule again. I manage to do what I must do to survive in the evenings when I wake up. When I wake up, I lay in bed for an hour or two doing lucid dreaming meme because that's way more fun than anything I could do in this room on this computer. Video games and music are no longer fun. I can feel my mind numbing from this boredom and monotony. I just sit here waiting, that's all any autist does. I think I wouldn't want it any other way. I'm sure if I had a job and all that jizz I'd want to be an autist again so badly. I read a quote here that said "Life is either pain or boredom". Seems accurate, but "pain" in this case is just not enjoying my time in that situation.

An interesting thing that happened today is one of my pets got loose and someone caught it and I let them take it with them. I gave her the food for it and apparently they have an 18 year old daughter who's not that bad looking up close. She's like one of those "ironic" emo girls who are just "whatever xD" about everything. She didn't talk to me but I assume that's because she is Asperger or something since I don't see her doing normie shit almost ever. Anyways, that's the first conversation I've had with anyone in the last two months, and before that last one was two years of not talking to anyone. They detected my autism so they asked me about home schooling, which I guess gives me an excuse for being a sperg. One thing I don't understand is "social anxiety". My problem is not fear, but rather having literally nothing to talk about. I don't even know what normies like. Do people even read this shit? Does anyone care? I don't expect you to, so I'm not disappointed.

Anyways, who cares. I'm here, OP.

Attached: hump.gif (400x379, 1017K)

oh i know that feel dude, the only real life conversations i have nowadays are with my parents. talking with normies is fucking hard. and video games and music have become quite boring for me too lately. i was thinking of maybe torrenting detroit become human because that came actually looks pretty fun and i like story-driven shit, so i'm hoping that will at least give me something too do with my time in neet purgatory.

but yeah, i totally get you. in other news, i've started posting on r9k more instead of lurking, and it has been quite enjoyable for me so far. i like this board. i empathise with quite a lot of the people here, even the ones that are Jow Forumscows.

Attached: xry.png (523x523, 471K)

>i was thinking of maybe torrenting detroit become human because that came actually looks pretty fun

fun fact about my autism; i tend to write in sentences that are phonetically correct but not syntactically correct. i have no idea why but i do.

Attached: 1560223873567.jpg (640x360, 14K)

teach me the art of lucid dreaming
I want to master the ultimate form of escapism

also this same

lucid dreaming would be super fun, the last dream i remember was about me being a monster hunter and involved me searching for this scary incubus demon and this weird ass huge flying minecraft fish, all contained within this creepy looking office building. i have no fucking idea what it all meant but it was pretty cool, not gonna lie.

Attached: 1559856407190.png (809x839, 365K)

You know how you lay down and day dream? Do that until you go unconsciousness and your dream will pertain to whatever you were thinking about. When you start hearing voices and shit, you gotta let go and the dream happens. I usually think about sex with cute girls, but I don't know what that's like so I can't feel anything from it. My wet dreams are literally just me jacking off to traps in my dream. My dreams aren't visually interesting or detailed at all, I can always tell when it's a dream. I do remember a dream where a girl I liked was with another guy and that shit was realistic for some reason.

I'm not sure lucid dreaming is the best way to describe it, I'd just say it's laying in bed and wasting your time by imagining things, mostly sexual, because what awaits you when you wake up is less interesting.

I can only play antiquated video games like Minecraft and shit because I don't have a giga-faggot computer that you MUST have to play any of the unoptimized "HAHA GRAPHICS FUCK YEA" games these days. I only post on this board because it's the last method of communication I have with the outside world. I hate how this board has turned into a "femanon here" LARP festival, but I just don't know where else to go. I absolutely will not touch Discord.

Would you have any recommendations for some low-spec games?

>sex with cute girls
>jacking off to traps

very based sexuality user. i approve. i lay in bed and imagine lewd stuff a lot, it's nice.

as far as games go, i can run most. my pc ain't the strongest (got a $600 prebuild like a faggot) but i can still run most next-gen games quite well. as far as low-spec games go, i'd probably recommend verdun. its a really good game with nice trench warfare and it doesnt require a ginormous amount of video memory to run.

Attached: 1539197278163.png (934x896, 145K)

It's 2:30am on lunch where I'm at, sup op.

sup dude, it's 7am here lmao, breakfast time

genuinely considering pulling an all nighter, im having a ton of fun on here tonight

Attached: 1538864909238.jpg (677x720, 90K)