Doomer Hours

What are doomers and other broken anons doing to cope tonight?

Attached: doomer1.jpg (1024x1024, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.twitch.tv/parafwen_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good night user. I usually sleep at day and wake up at midnight to roam the house to evade my parents.

Watching e3 coverage (99% CGI trash No gameplay )

Lurking the chan and researching for lolicon

These images are all so hard hitting I don't know if I should feel better or worse that there are so many people out there like me.

This meme is incredibly dorky, and rife with contradiction.
At least be a loser with some style.

I used to think doomers were pathetic posers but now I find them kinda chill. At least they create this somewhat interesting aesthetic to attach to their identity instead of just being a crazy fucker.

Don't like the doomer term or identify with meme culture. I'm at the drunk stage where I'm not too inebriated but very comfortable, don't give a shit about feeling bad, and listening to nice music. Hope the rest of you lads have an alright night. Stay out of trouble and all that.

just smoking all night, maybe drinking coffee/beer.. Jow Forums, games, yt
..waiting to die

post the coomer pic

>crpyto
lol, erase that shit only retards believe in that

>knows he needs to quit weed .. wont
>considers retirement in a monastery

Why is this doomer bullshit so accurate

literally this (browsing r9k)

Quick question: is there truly a difference between a cyborg and a failed normie?

just woke up, getting ready to go to the gym. after that my 8h suffering begins.
sperged out on the job yesterday and broke 50$ worth of product, i hope they don't find out.
this one?

Attached: 1557238644492.png (2408x1996, 326K)

>trying to turn my life around, finally got my driving license after putting it off for ages
>time to apply for jobs
>indeed will not let me apply to any job because it says my resume is too short
>there is literally nothing more i can add without straight up lying about past experience because i've never worked in my life
Well, nobody can say I didn't try to escape this life.

Attached: 1544095714895.jpg (552x627, 24K)

not conservative and have no faith in crypto, but everything else is spot on

m.twitch.tv/parafwen_

Playing soul calibur

Attached: IMG_1008.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

no

which is why i've always argued that "doomers" are the non-normie version of the NPC meme

I work 10 hours a day play vidya the rest and sleep about four hours a night do I qualify?

Shut the fuck up, but do it originally

Attached: FB_IMG_1560015302644.jpg (720x706, 46K)

Smoking big weed.

Attached: 4FodF.gif (400x318, 977K)

>You're just a fucking loser
I got a picture for this

Attached: 1541795668293.jpg (1024x545, 83K)

Hope I can pull that off otherwise tonight will probably be the night I hang myself. It goes either way when I drink
Any tips to guarantee the not caring drunk stage

I know all that shit applies to a lot of people on here but it is exactly me too

that's me to a tee... just add 10 years to the age

Fuck I didnt read the title Im fucking 22 too. What are doing with your day/night fellow loser

I just destroying my eyes on PC

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)