Why do people act like college is some magical virginity cure? I have seen nothing to indicate so thus far

Why do people act like college is some magical virginity cure? I have seen nothing to indicate so thus far

Attached: 9E76EDE8-28F7-457F-9832-9A9DBC4DAA62.png (1280x1381, 831K)

You are around girls your age. Every semester you get new classes and get to spend several months woth new people. Parties are pretty common. This is different from most people's adult life.

>Why do virgins act like college is some magical virginity cure?
Because virgins have no actual experience with reality beyond their internalized projections of shitty pop culture they consume. Meanwhile, normal people who aren't autistic social retards consume the same culture as satire or just mindless fun.

are you at a big college campus? i spent more time having sex than going to classes, and most girls considered me ugly or creepy.

>Why do people act like college is some magical virginity cure?

I've never heard anyone say this other than boomers and select chads. realistically you need money/skills to join clubs and events which host parties

How do you consume culture satirically?

Women are attracted to men who go to or have gone to college. You are not even allowed to donate sperm unless you're a college graduate or current college student.

let me tell you about my college experience
>"omg sorry I have a boyfriend"
>"I'm Mormon"
>"I got back to college after my husband died but it is SOO hard raising children, I mean, I leave them at my mom's, but UGH"
>no thanks
>"lol user are you gay"
>why
>"you rejected that hot MILF who was mirin you"
>...

this reminded me of the rejection compilation in end of evangelion

Leave this board, originally though you fucking normal fag

it's not. losing it in school is easier because you can still legally have sex with underaged girls (who are easier). the average girl loses it at like 16 or 17 in (formerly) white countries (sneed). that's in school, not in college. in college many girls are already PAST their slutty phase, if they ever have one. in college girls already start to think about sex and relationships more seriously and don't jump the first guy because of rose-tinted glasses. the sluts are already jaded and will only accept Chad or when they're drunk Brad. and the good girls are looking to land a boyfriend who will enhance their own status in some way, not just any random guy who seems decent enough like when they select their first boyfriend in school.

going to college is not a plus if the girl is also going to college. going to college is a bare minimum requirement, all of your competitors are also in college so it means nothing.

I know from experience that college does not change anything for you if you pick an autistic major like CS.

>in college many girls are already PAST their slutty phase
hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHahaha
>if they ever have one
AHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHGHHGSFHSGBDRTX
FUCK user MY SIDES
DOn't DO THhis to MEEEEE

perhaps you'd like me to clarify. I'm using women's own terminology here. so by "slutty phase" I mean what you or I would consider the "especially slutty phase" which is contrasted with the "normal phase" where they only have one boyfriend per year and only cheat on him with one or two other guys if you only count it as cheating when dick goes in vagina (not blowjobs, handjobs, fingering, kissing).

Where do you go to uni? In the US I had to kick sluts out of my room quite often.

girls only put out out if your attractive even if your autistic, if not its will be like it always is.

shut up user shut the fuck up

Attached: 1555151283924.jpg (789x750, 70K)

>pic
looks like someone has been consuming more than just culture.

you leave this board, dipshit

6th year of uni and haven't fucked anyone

Bear in mind I'm 156cm and UGLY

Purdue originally

It's just virgins who never went to college thinking it would have saved them

You just end up sitting alone in your dorm room all day instead of sitting alone in your bedroom all day

I'm sure Indiana has their fair share of sluts