Kathy, is it wrong I feel used by you at times.I know i stressed you out but the memories are haunting still...

Kathy, is it wrong I feel used by you at times.I know i stressed you out but the memories are haunting still. like when you told me that you were nice and only liked me because i was underage at the time. and when i got into more video calls with you overtime you said i looked older and start being more cold to me from then on. you would say things like youre only being nice to me because it makes you feel like youll have an easier life if you put on a kind act. and the time when you said you used me because you were lonely. i feel like i was used for your fetish because you said you liked underage boys alot. That time you took pics of little kids too and talked about.. doing some graphic things to them. it made me feel kind of used at those times. times when i defended you from your ex who manipulated you for years because he was guilty that he cheated on you. Youd go from being defensive of him and yelling at me to hating him the next day. i remember you asking me to help defend you against him and i did my best because i cared about you. just feels like i was used when you said you wanted to end the relationship between us a week before you blocked me for the first time. and then went back to talking with your ex and planning to have sex with him to make him forget about you and be happy. then that same week you told me you got mad at me for bringing up the relationship between us and how i felt hurt, to which you said you just were in one with me because you were lonely.i feel like that part really messed me up after. it just hurts how you knew he was making things up about me like i would rape you if i ever saw you irl or im already dating a girl and that im just using you. you caught him in those lies and he would constantly make them in order to get you to stop talking to me. it just hurts that you became friends with him again in january and a month later you completely blocked me after you got mad about me having my steam profile private on accident

Attached: 9f6dfb58c2d0687813292240d5c10b41.jpg (2037x1184, 235K)

Fuck kathy and fuck you nigger

Im sorry. I don't have anywhere else to go

Please forget about this Kathy person, OP. She DID abuse you. Trying to cling to her will only bring you more pain.

do you think i deserve to be happy though. alot of people say its pathetic to feel so hurt over a girl.

"Pathetic" or not, you deserve to be happy and treat yourself with respect, user c:

i appreciate your kind words user. i guess i do deserve to be happy

Both you and kathy are horrible people. Your posts all reek manipulative bullshit, acting all hurt but at the same time taking dabs at her everytime, trying to make her feel guilty for your fucked up issues and guilting her into talking to you "just one more time" when you know you would just push for more. Washing your dirty laundry in public makes you look like an asshole, it would be understandable if it was just that one time when she left but you have been doing this for years.

Nobody deserves anything. Things just happen to you until you die. Don't wait until your old to get over it because you will eventually.

I don't care what you think anymore. It doesn't affect me

ITS BEEN YEARS

Also hi rem it's kuro :3~

Attached: IMG_20190611_124859_574.jpg (800x800, 87K)

Hi kuro, is that your little sis or something

>This upset over a pedo
Just move on and forget about the dead weight

>Hi kuro, is that your little sis or something
Nah add me on discord tho

Attached: 1528365138850.png (1260x1150, 847K)

Okay sure, can you post your tag. Afraid of posting mine here

Don't act like you care about what anyone thinks, Chris, even Kathy. I have been in your shoes and know well what I'm talking about. If you think you're gaining anything with this dissimulated revenge you are very wrong. You're just destroying the few good memories you had.

>That time you took pics of little kids too and talked about.. doing some graphic things to them.

Based Katy

Kuro#4569

Attached: 1560185051840.jpg (600x720, 91K)

I've said before that I was being selfish, I never denied that. I posted to her so I could cope better with the traumatic memories. You can think whatever you want. I'm sure she thinks of me even worse than you do. You haven't been in my shoes either. Even if you were someone close to her you haven't. I don't want you to speak for me.

It is clear as day and everyone can see it. It's either "the voices" or you "can't stop" cutting, or you're anorexic for three days, or whatever the flavor of the month guilt-trip is.

>It's either "the voices"
God you're stupid

Maybe instead of being angry at reality you could try accepting it like everyone does.

If you say so. I do obviously feel some resentment and guilt. I've made that clear before. In the dozens of posts I made. Didn't know whether I should blame myself or her or anything at all for things that she did. I don't cut myself either. Don't know why you're lying.

good morning kathy
time passes quickly.

Dumb orbitposter, it is wrong that you make these threads.