Borat voice:muh wife

>borat voice:muh wife

Attached: 1560209704517m.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

borat?
ghg

You mist be 18+ to post on this website,i must remind you.

>my voice: fuck off mobilefag

You have no voice and your opinion is uncalled for

just played FF13 for the first time recently and I think it would be nice to be pegged by lightning

You lost me at pegged. Please go back to your congayment gen.

I couldn't get more than an hour into ff13. last time I managed to turn it on I stared at the title screen for an hour and couldn't bring myself to play. now my xbox is broken so I can't play it.
but FF14 tho. thats a good ass game.

pegging is with a woman so it's 100% straight
yeah it was an alright game, only started to have fun a couple hours in, and then obviously chapter 11 was really fun like everyone says
never played 14 and probably never will, I've never played an MMO before and don't even know what they're like at all so it'd be too hard to get into
especially since I assume the majority of features center around talking to others which I wouldn't be able to do

Nah i dont mean to burst your bubble like this but getting fucked in the ass,even by a woman,is gay as hell.

gay means having an attraction to men. gay sex involves sexual acts between at least two men
all pegging is is nerve endings being pleasurably stimulated by a WOMAN. it's literally impossible for it to be gay. by your logic it's gay to fuck a girl in the ass because gays do it too
it's not very masculine, but it sure as hell isn't gay

I hope to whatever god exists out there that i never get to be this much of a coping loser.

I'm not coping because I'm bisexual so therefore I'd have no reason to pretend it's straight if it was actually gay. You're just posting that because you have no good argument for why sex with a woman could be gay

Its not that you are having sex with a woman,you are having her do what a man would do to you.

but it's not a man doing it, why would you want only gays to be able to experience the pleasure of prostate stimulation?
besides, like I said, half of gays are tops, therefore if you fuck a woman in the ass you're simulating what a top would do to his boyfriend, and therefore you're gay

14 is single player for the most part, just a few story missions with matchmaking. with a great combat system for an mmo.

Why do you think i like anal? I dont and never ever implyed i did.

just seeing if you're consistent and believe that any man that has ever put his dick in a girl's butt is gay

borat voice: my husbando

Attached: f30a4985-f2b7-4c3c-afd2-aa139013e93d.gif (540x304, 2M)

Good choice. Do you prefer AC cloud or original cloud personality wise?

Original Cloud wasn't really Cloud since he had remnants of Zack within him, but I do love the phrase "Let's mosey!" so I might be conflicted. In the end, all Clouds are goid Clouds.