Why don't guys put more effort into their looks as much as girls do...

why don't guys put more effort into their looks as much as girls do? Even the ugly/reclusive girls know how to make themselves look decent.

Attached: princess points 109.png (1599x1000, 121K)

Meh I preffer hen woman don't use it tho. Im really not into the look make up makes idk. The right answear is probably culture, it isn't masculine to use make up I guess?

I plan on starting to follow a korean skincare plan and maybe start applying slight make-up to cover my acne scars, after summer ends.Is that good enough?

We've been entitled to believe we don't have to do anything for women to like us, or not even to like us, as we've been entitled to treat women like objects and that just telling a woman nonsense like "You're attractive, I want to fuck you" will let us fuck them.

We really need to do a lot of improvement in this area

What the fuck do you want us to do? Wear makeup?

Dressing well, groaming our hair, etc isn't really taught

i dont leave the house so why does it matter. no one wants to give me a fucking job and im not taking out a loan for diversity lectures

i have no self respect or desire to improve.

I do, I have a proper skincare routine and wear makeup on my off days from work.

Why? I am clean and hygienic. I have no need to shave or get a haircut. My skin is in acceptable condition, I do not need medicated salves. Not gonna iron my clothes either. Women are never specific on what that means anyway.

except thats not true at all mens products are frequently advertised as neccesities to aquiring a partner.

almost as if women derive most of their worth from their apearance and men naturally dont care as much

Because that is disturbing and homosexual, Anonymous.

Attached: axd1uwdu6rvy.jpg (426x640, 39K)

I do, i started putting thought into dressing and women give me more attention now

putting on makeup isn't socially acceptable for men, and it's pretty much hacks for women. Go fuck yourself if you think that's hard

Attached: Doubt.png (685x313, 124K)

Men do, we just don't have the bullshit of makeup that lets you repaint your whole fucking face. Let's see women try to put effort without using any makeup.

>Let's see women try to put effort without using any makeup
Easy.
>hair care
>skincare
>fitness
>dieting
>fashion
Most good-looking women are autists when it comes to these.

Probably because most guys are content and comfortable in their own skin. No need to feel presentable unless work or occasion demands it. Otherwise, it is mostly just being okay with natural looks and whatever clothes.

I'm too depressed to shower more than twice monthly. I don't think I could handle all that other stuff.

Because women are gene-sniffing automatons who don't give a flying fuck about the effort a man puts into his appearance but only his natural traits such as height, prominent face bones, lack of male pattern baldness etc.

I do all of these except for giving a shit about fashion

I will wear whatever as long as it fits and as long as the colors vaguely match

Feels good not being a mindless npc slave throwing away a bunch of my money every year (?) when the newest "fashionable" shit comes out

>i don't put any effort into my looks, especially with clothes.

Brainlet detected. You can be into fashion and only buy cheap flea market clothes. It's about aesthetics, not the label or prize tag.

So skincare routine, hair care, dieting and fitness doesn't matter, all you have to do is wear the latest product of some meme brand?

Got it, BRB ballooning up to 300 pounds, let my skin go to shit but wear Gucci belts, it will make up for everything according to you

Men are taught that its whats on the inside that counts, but women are smarter than this and realize its all about appearance.
Yes. That, along with not dressing like a retard or old person.

Makeup cosmetics do not improve male appearance.

How to take care of yourself as a man:

Trim your beard ( or shave clean), get a haircut from time to time and dress on the occasion.
Apply cream on your face so it won't be dry, and use a one that isn't full of chemicals. Get a nice oil based perfume (they last a long time).

Optional: you can apply eyeliner on the bald spots on your beard to make it look full. Also you can pluck your brows if you have bushy ones like me for example.

And most importantly do it for yourself and yourself only so that you can face the man in the mirror.

My face is never dry. I have to use a special soap just to get rid of the oil.

It does if you aren't an absolute troll in physical appearance. If youu are overweight, have some deformities, bad teeth from all the shitty food you eat, etc etc then no shit make up won't help you. It's not a magic wand.

>Be male child
>Are taught that being feminine will get you bullied
>Start avoiding feminine things like the colour pink
>Putting lots of effort into your looks, taking forever to get ready is associated with femininity
>Subconsciously avoid that kind of behaviour

This is also why boys are usually messier than girls, since cleaning is associated with femininity

Attached: B.png (177x236, 42K)

Makeup would only make me look more like a woman. I refuse

I do what I think should be the bare minimum for men. I'm still ugly, but damnit I try

>Shower daily
>Exercise
>Have an elaborate skin care routine
>Learning how to dress myself properly like a fucking adult
>Pick the proper cologne for the environment/weather
>Brush teeth, floss and rinse erry day
>Wear sunscreen whenever I go outside
>Try to cultivate a good personality through education, logic and empathy

I am trying damnit

Oh, and I've started taking charge of my mental health.

>Going back to therapy
>On my medication routine
>Unashamed to show my feelings
>Reading lots
>Cultivate positivity
>Talking more to family members
>Rekindling old friendships

I may be lonely, ugly and mentally ill, but I REFUSE to die here. I cannot be stopped lads. I am a force

Well done faggot more power to ya

Since you don't have friends and tons of free time you can exercise, learn to dress decent, take better care of your skin, and learn how to groom yourself. You don't have to go through Chad levels, but at least learn how to make yourself presentable.

I use lotion and stuff, and keep my beard looking trim and neat, try and dress decently. I dont wear makeup for obvious reasons, but I also dont expect my partner to do so either.

Fucking this, it's so simple

You can tell OP is a stupid woman because she doesn't get this obvious shit every boy is brainwashed into

I exfoliate my face and back, wash my face daily, keep my hair clean with tea tree oil shampoo, comb it and exercise regularly. What else do I need to do?

Attached: 1500551310412.jpg (374x347, 39K)

Men think someone will love them for their personality. Women are redpilled from age 10-12.

because guys can actually peak others interest by being decent human beings who are fun to interact with or wise.
women are just eyecandy, so the ugly ones try to impersonate worthwile women.
people w/ make up look repulsive desu

I
>shower everyday
>shave/trim everyday
>use skin care products
>use deodorant and good cologne
>get a haircut semi-frequently
>wear quality clothing, sometimes put on expensive brands

what else should I do to boost my chances? currently got nothin to show for shit

Attached: 1460270822764.jpg (703x703, 94K)

>Even the ugly/reclusive girls know how to make themselves look decent.
They really don't. I was thinking about this today actually. Ugly girls who wear glasses, no make up, do nothing with their hair, and always choose to wear loose blue jeans and white running shoes.
It's the classic autistic girl look.

>use deodorant
>wear quality clothing, sometimes put on expensive brands

literal plebeian

->I don't care how I look and I don't leave the house
>why will no one give me a job?!

>Ugly girls who wear glasses, no make up, do nothing with their hair, and always choose to wear loose blue jeans and white running shoes
>tfw this is me except no glasses
I've been identified

Attached: 1552422600333.jpg (307x279, 33K)

the biggest yikes

Do you act like your vagina is a burden and wish you were a guy, despite having the most valuable resource on Earth between your legs?
Because that's something I've also noticed about these girls, they typically reject their femininity and don't seem comfortable with their own genitals

redpill answer: they don't need makeup and overpriced clothes from the mall to look half decent. just a haircut and a shower.

but i do. i'm a very attractive hikikomori. i even workout. it's really too bad i don't go outside, but on the plus side anyone who dates me doesn't have to worry about competition.

Attached: 1371339163090.gif (250x160, 906K)

because men bring more to the table then just looks.

>then
Apparently they don't bring proper grammar to the table

not her, but my (soon to be ex) gf is like this. just wanted to add so you can feel more confident in your anecdote.

>omg yes fuck me daddy I don't care that you're a shrimp dick brainlet with rotting teeth and dingleberries in your asshair! just buy me shit!! yes daddy

am i being watched?
Yes. I think it's because I spend too much time on imageboards and have internalized the womyn are weaker thing, and thus decided to act even less like a woman (even if it's probably futile). But I was always a bit like this because I grew up without a mom.

is true you roasties have no evolutionary pressures because nature likes to keep you safe. so you roasties are worthless to men.

>But I was always a bit like this because I grew up without a mom.
I was always like this because I have a mom but she's a fucking cunt. I think I just take after my beta dad more

>evolutionary pressure
fantasizing about the end of the world scenario because it's the only way you'll get that magic pussy that will turn you into someone who's not an ugly faggot. l o l

Don't think it's anything to do with imageboards.
I've always found it odd actually. These types of autistic girls actually seem more inclined to reject notions of feminine weakness and are quite feminist and determined to be just like the boys, but it does always seem like they're ashamed of being female and don't want to embrace anything that is stereotypically feminine

My ex was like this. MAJOR self esteem issues, and that's coming from someone who frequents Jow Forums.

I hope she's okay.

These pictures are so horrifying

Maybe, but I feel it got worse after I started using them. I don't really see the oddness of it though, you explained the whole thing quite well. But I don't personally subscribe to the feminist ideology, that wouldn't make much sense in my situation.