I saw this and I thought of you losers :)

reddit.com/r/niceguys/comments/bz4pbu/hey_heres_an_idea_instead_of_spending_weeks/

I saw this and I thought of you losers :)

Attached: vlsajodl1m331[1].jpg (750x979, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/niceguys/comments/bz146x/saw_this_on_someones_snapchat_story_pretty_damn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haha wow this is full of creepy incel comics who even makes these.

Attached: qji0joo8bm331[1].png (720x1280, 675K)

Why would you think of us? None of us have ever put that much effort into anything in our lives.

90% of the users are female

REALLY makes you think.

My one "nice guy" I ever dealt with was furious that I liked another guy who "doesn't even buy you flowers." Of course, my guy knew me well enough to know I didn't want him to buy me cut flowers I was gonna have to throw out in a few days anyway once they were dead. And naturally when I pointed this out, Nice Guy told me I was naive and didn't know what real love was like.

Yeah, I don't know why I didn't block him a thousand times sooner.

a retard take on a retard comic?
stay on reddit

Exactly and you still demand pussy. Disgusting creeps.

Attached: gpuuzqxurj331[1].jpg (1080x641, 53K)

The only thing I demand is to have all my needs taken care of like a child. I have no need for pussy. Being a hikikomori is a thousand times more rewarding than busting a nut in some dumb cunt.

>not wanting stupid bullshit just because the jews made it a romantic symbol
You're one of the good ones, I won't reee at you.

reddit.com/r/niceguys/comments/bz146x/saw_this_on_someones_snapchat_story_pretty_damn/

Attached: 6vwmk7m6kk331[1].jpg (1080x2220, 106K)

The fuck does this retarded ass leddit link have to do with what I said?

Here's some good advice on how not to be a Nice Guy.

Attached: cbl2pl2otc331[1].jpg_width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=7b428fec51cced3975c9d845a4838e1d74 (640x949, 97K)

>vague ass "bee yourself" platitudes
fuck yourself.

Look at this fucking loser holy fuck how can people live like that?

Attached: 3ff3tx1dvm331[1].png_width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=86f52aac77f2bc3630f5b8aefb90a5ee83 (640x1103, 666K)

lol
he thought people were good

>he thinks we care about basic shit such as sex
>he thinks he is unique by posting this shit

Back to plebbit

Attached: 1557605150224.gif (500x375, 188K)

>>he thinks we care about basic shit such as sex
He wouldn't be wrong. This board is fucking obsessed with it, incessantly posting about sex nonstop day in and day out. Not only that, but "incel" immigrants from reddit have co-opted the "robot" label for themselves.

>reddit
dismissed
gtfo you don't belong here redditfag

I feel so sorry for the people who genuinely are like that. There actually are some, believe it or not, and they always get fucked over so hard.

Why is it now considered standard to hate on nice guys? How the fuck did that happen?

well, if some slut can demand chad cock, why shouldnt i demand pussy
i look better than most women anyways

>dont go above and beyond
>just be yourself

What if going above and beyond is the most quintessentially 'you' thing?

Some guys just have bad taste in women. They pick the ones that are going to use them and dump them.

A lot of those are shit posts though, if you'd been here long enough you'd realize that they are people looking for a reaction rather than a genuine robot poster. It just all gets recycled day in and day out

Except all women are like that without some sort of control over them.

The ultimate redpill is to understand that domination is everything. Your sexual interests should belong beneath your firm grasp and not the other way around, you sissy bitch. Being a fucking wimp and treating your women as equals is beta af and they sense it instantly. Most of females are naturally attracted to being treated as slaves and it makes them feel secure. A strong, dominating alpha has enough strength to ensure the security of offspring. A biological fact.
Sure, many women today like to act all royal with online names like Princess_fuckyou & yaas-qveenslay123. They have no powerful males around to bridle them. They experience empowerment through indecency and media comforts them with feminist propaganda, all the while their body tells them to find a real man who sticks around.
Arrogant thots like to think they have power, but all their power is based on their looks. Although it's easy for them to enslave a horde of beta orbiters to pay their rent, but it's just another way to practice the oldest profession in the world.
Equality is the false god of today.

Attached: photo_2019-06-03_16-10-24.jpg (320x320, 19K)

>Hey heres an idea instead of spending weeks making a wooden heart just ask her like a normal person
That's like saying "instead of investing time perking up your resume and fine-tuning the details, just go to a job interview like a normal person." Wooing a romantic/interviewing for a job simply doesn't cut it. You have to do something distinct, present yourself in a way to make you standout enough to get the position. You have to give them a reason to choose you over the others. Otherwise, you're dropped in favour of whoever comes off as better.

Though I'd be cautious about getting a romantic gift for people you aren't already involved with. It's cute if they like you. Creepy if they don't.

I swear, roughly half the population has shit taste in romantic partners. They either get with a girl who walks over them, and drops them for the next best thing. Or with a guy that beats you, and dumps you the literal second a hotter piece comes along.

do people really varnish with a jewellery loupe? i thought you just checked your piece in front of a light with a low angle to see imperfections.

>reddit not only gets jokes but also doesn't get metaphors
I mean it's a gay as fuck comic but even I didn't take it literally, it's honestly like reddit intentionally doesn't get stuff to make it look bad

Attached: jotaro fortnite juice.png (1360x768, 846K)

>Though I'd be cautious about getting a romantic gift for people you aren't already involved with. It's cute if they like you. Creepy if they don't.
Or worse, cute until they get bored, creepy when they're done with you.

Nice guy detected, what exactly is your interpretation?

how is that comic related to asking out anyone? are women not able to read the subtext? the dude is clearly poor and tries to impress the woman he loves, but gets ousted by a rich person who has lots of the things he made.

the main difference between a robot and this comic is that a robot has already given up. he cannot bring himself to demand sex any longer because everybody else around him already has somebody. he lost his chance.

So what if he's poor? Why would anyone date a poor guy?

Actually nice guys advocate strict shariah law, as that is the best system for women

>link to reddit.com
this should be a permaban

>Nice guy detected
No
Also now that I look at it I have no fucking idea but obviously it's some kind of metaphor

>goes to reddit
>can't stop thinking of Jow Forums
what a cliche

My interpretation is that modern society is fucked because of materialism. You see, the first guy spends a lot of time making a thoughtful gift from the girl only to be beaten out by a girl who put no effort but a lot of money into his gift.

TL;DR the comic is saying quantity over quality is the name of the game these days. You would have made this connection too if you werent an actual teenager

If you truly believe that you're a good person and you would do anything for your friends then you would never announce this to anyone, you would just suppress how disappointed you are in the world and not allow people to see how depressed you really are.

>>>/reddit/
Die faggot go back where you belong ( )

Attached: 1560031942213.jpg (900x1200, 164K)

Alright, I'll bite, explain why. Why does acknowledging something somehow make it the opposite.

Listen be you but not that way.

putting this out on snap chat for your friends to see negates what this person is saying, because at that point he is just looking for pity from others. if he truly is "nice, loyal, and caring" to those around him, he wouldn't dare put his problems on others.

So you can't be nice and loyal and caring to a reasonable human limit, you literally have to be better than Jesus, since even he has publicly acknowledged his predicament.

no but if you put out on social media about how nice and loving you are you come off as a self righteous asshole

This is a circular discussion. Now I'm going to ask again.

>instead of spending weeks making a wooden heart just ask her like a normal person
The heart is obviously a metaphor for something, not a literal wooden heart-shaped gift
I'm not even incel and I got it. Why are normies so retarded?

Back in my day you used to go through this whole courting process before you actually became a couple, and then you toned that down a bit and worked more on building a life together.

Apparently now you have to fuck a bitch first, and only then you're allowed to start courting her? What would even be the point?

its a bit of both, one night stands or even maybe second time you meet aren't that uncommon considering what common nightlife is all about these days, so the initial courting would be getting her to come with you while you're both at the club/bar, and if the sex was nice, you can consider maybe you'd wanna date this person seriously

Or maybe just most women are terrible vapid morons because societ has coddled and enabled their terrible behaviour over decades??? Just a thought

The more you say, the more you sound like one of those guys. The only constant in a series of relationships is you: you don't even realize that it's your own preferences that are responsible so you blame it on the very women you're selecting. Unless of course you're not basing this on your own experience but rather on a bunch of shit women post on social media, in which case that's all you're going to find because it's the crazy bitches that go online and tell the world what awful people they are and make it seem like they're the only ones out there.