Disgusted by interracial couples

Mainly black and white since Im a black female myself. I fucking hate interracial relationships and the unbelievably ugly mongrel children they spawn. Everytime I see a biracial kid i feel so disgusted. Theyre so fucking ugly. I have two brothers and both of them have white girlfriends. One will marry. Its fucking disgusting I cant stand it. The worst part is that our parents dont give a shit.

Attached: A6532190-F3BB-4D5F-955C-D82098D29352.jpg (300x151, 10K)

Be my chocolate gf please

based
racemixing is a crime against nature and 99% of time a huge cope by people dating down in races

Stop larping you fucking retard

Attached: 1555210852350.jpg (720x811, 51K)

What the fuck is this
Literally the future of our family

Attached: 9A62CFB3-1AA6-4EA1-9EFF-06597340951F.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Call me a weirdo but I want this

Attached: 106f1e22c414810257dd27c1cd1bc9b9.jpg (1024x682, 95K)

Yeah mulatto kids are fucking ugly better

Fuck off taquiesha. This is what you get for being a ghetto ass bitch. No nigga wants to smash your stank ass.

Brb gonna fuck your white girlfriend

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x530, 51K)

I'm a mixed dude and interracial couples are whatever. Kinda bothers me they're shilled so much in media since it's not that common but, again, whatever. There's worse things you can do with another person than find mutual love.

also, mulatto girls are really cute, stop being a bitch, OP.

Attached: 1512994725191.jpg (480x480, 41K)

Perfectly normal. Your parents don't give a shit because they have eachother and don't feel any competition.

You just need to get some proper white cock. Put your noose on and we can get started, my sweet little pickaninny.

>i'm a black female
You type like a white man shut the fuck up larper.

I promise I am not larping. This is my reality and its depressing as fuck.
Im not ghetto in any way. Pre med student and my parents are accomplished themselves. And im not stank you ugly fuck. Go shower you probably stink of ball sweat.
Fuck off bitch

this so much. Such an easy fucking tell.

It makes sense men are skipping over black women for higher value women. Black women have the lowest value in the world so it makes sense that black women are mad at it. Interracial has no benefit for black women because why would anybody fuck a black women when they can fuck Asian, Latin, and white women, black women cannot compete on any level.

>have gf with body like pic related
One of the hardest things I have to do when having sex is pull out, I feel a need to cum inside her every time but we dont want kids yet

Attached: ob_8d6e54_ectac-jada-fire-01.jpg (600x895, 126K)

as a white man, i wholeheartedly agree with you. it's not even about thinking one race is superior/inferior, i just think races really dont mix well

How about cute white boys with black girls

You're obviously a white beta male.

Shut the fuck up gorilla

Attached: 03082016_TibaVieira_081-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 140K)

>White betas don't go for black women
Not true. Sure, a good chunk of betas intimidated by black women and want a shy pale submissive stutter-prone asian bitch. But there are still plenty of beta white men who hope a "sassy" black girl will make their lives more interesting/exciting because they're unable to do this by themselves.

The "cuteness" of the "boy" doesn't mean the mixed kids aren't going to look like weird in-betweens.

No black woman says shit like "unbelievably ugly mongrel children" but interesting larp though

Attached: tumblr_n80l199miT1se8t0qo1_500.jpg (500x352, 65K)

>implying im attracted to other races and would shit out half whateverfuck
Again, please fuck off.

>I can believe black women posting on a Bavarian Entomology Conference but I don't understand them using this particular combination of words

I never said black women couldn't post on here. Especially since I'm one, a longtime poster, myself. Only that this particular poster is not black in the very least. We don't use animalistic comparisons for our black children the way racist whites do. We don't use "disgusting" to describe our dislike for whatever black men wanna do with Beckies. Unlike angry racist whites.

OP is very obviously some angry white kid who couldn't hide his Jow Forums trying to racebait people into shit talking black people and IR relationships. Especially considering hardly anything but doubts to his identity gets a response, not even the usual racism. So yeah, terrible larp. Delete and try again kiddo

I think mixed babies can be ugly but they can be really beautiful when they grow up

Attached: 1532550466565.webm (480x480, 591K)

Don't pretend like you want to fuck a black guy over a white guy

I think the implication is that she doesn't want to, retard

Just because something feels good in the moment doesn't mean you should do it and not think about the consequences.

Bitch are you ok? Im BLACK and IM FUCKING SICK OF INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS AND KIDS

I already explained why, and my family situation.

and please dont refer to these half whatever mongrels as black. They are NOT BLACK.

Yeah and I said pretend, retard

It's amazing you're trying to keep it up despite failing so hard. You can easily post some proof like a blacked out facebook and shut me down real quick.

In any case, you really wanna call biracial children white now? That's funny but I don't think your white brethren would agree to that, Pretendisha.

False that's just what nature intended to be a beautiful white woman. Ruined.

Im not posting shit. You think I would link my fucking Facebook on this shithole? Literally go kill youself. You probably are ugly as fuck thats why your here trying to shill for some white bois attention. No they are NOT BLACK and will NEVER BE unless they want to turn around marry black.If you cant get that simple logic thru your head then ur one dumb bitch.

Mulattoes are unironically real life versions of the la creatura meme

Attached: Br2KQctCcAAeGPD.jpg (426x640, 51K)

Not her but,
yeah you just might be an actual normie Black woman. Obviously annoying as shit and bitchy. You probably also dont have a man in your life because youre worrying about things that dont pertain to you. You felt the need to come to a board to express your opinion knowing that only white racist and self hating coons would agree with you. Genetically, biracial children are black and white. Scream THEY ARE NOT JUST BLACK and people wouldnt care because you wouldnt be wrong

mind your own business you loser, if people want mixed babies let them have em, you're just some petty spiteful shit

your image is cursed. at least he is not biting lips

None of you understand my family situation
Literally my younger brother is with some 2/10 white woman who doesnt even respect him. She is white trash too. Im sick of this shit and today was the last drop.

Attached: F43CCA9D-60DB-4159-B9C3-C2EC14C5A20B.png (420x420, 150K)

Why the hell do autistic white males larp as black women on the internet?

My brother's Latvian fiance has basically succeeded in taking him away from the family. We haven't even been allowed to see their daughter once.

I have to stop myself from openly gagging at work when an ugly white chick walks in with a black guy

I dont get it. Is it because shes white or is it because she doesnt respect him. Would it be better if she was a ghetto black girl and didnt respect him?

Whatever the case, if my older sister wasnt cool with a chick I was dating, that girl would be dropped the same day, but thats because shes my ace boon coon. He probably just doesnt give a fuck what you think because your spergy ass definitely cant help him get his dick wet if he dropped her. Youre a little weird for getting this worked up about it too. Yall probably live in Mississippi

Black girls are literally the best. Just saying, I'm a white guy and if I ever got a gf I would want her to be black.

Attached: Bitch wtf.jpg (646x960, 47K)

Biracial babies are cute af and you are an ugly white man posting low quality bait on a Yugoslavian deer-culling forum

Attached: 1559335583853.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Maybe he loves her personality despite her being Ugly true love doesnt always have to be based on physical appearance

depends... If both parents are good-looking yes.

Same but I despise white male and Asian female couples. I am Asian.

I'm Greek-Cypriot and my wife is white. You mad, niggress?

>>>Im a black female myself
>>I fucking hate interracial relationships

Ummm

Attached: 20190327_142417.jpg (1455x937, 184K)

admit it, you fantasize about white bois

Attached: 1551476554741.jpg (800x1280, 443K)

I fantasize about any attractive guy but I can't see myself marrying a white person, having a family with them, seeing them as my "player two," etc.

fucking disgusting nigger, original shit

Attached: 1533435271706.png (1084x962, 1.83M)

Black girl or not, OP wants the whypeepee hard.

Stop larping for OP motherfucker
? Youre both white i couldnt give less of a fuck

Racemixing is disgusting and black/white mongrels look like literal hellspawns. 56% meme wasn't invented without a reason. Thank God I'm not mixed otherwise I'd be ashamed of myself and my parents, I'd be ashamed even if i had a white dad with a jungle fever/asian fetish, let alone a fucking mudshark mother.

Nogs don't really care, they're ugly as they are so for them white genes are an improvement. But imagine actually being white and throwing your genes away to melt in a puddle of shit. Imagine purposely making your children uglier than you. Imagine not having a child that looks like you, has your eyes, your hair, your face. How can you call yourself a self respecting person after doing miscegenation.

Attached: 1558414631111.jpg (758x878, 118K)

I'm a white dude that is decently successful with women, maybe 25-30, only been with 2 black girls but one of them their pussy was literally fire, loved it so much. Obviously not as good as most white women but still. Make sure you tell the moms their little mutt kid looks just like them, it's the best.

tfw no hotep nigger gf

Attached: 1541926388656.jpg (1200x821, 111K)

Why did it take so many posts for one white faggot with common sense to show up? Christ, why do you all want to go extinct so badly?

White extinction is a meme. Date whoever you like.

Attached: 1544915510177.jpg (1080x1430, 156K)

>Nogs don't really care, they're ugly as they are so for them white genes are an improvement. But imagine actually being white and throwing your genes away to melt in a puddle of shit. Imagine purposely making your children uglier than you. Imagine not having a child that looks like you, has your eyes, your hair, your face. How can you call yourself a self respecting person after doing miscegenation.
Imagine being this delusional. We look amazing as long as BOTH our parents are BLACK

A black guy with full black features is handsome
A black guy with fucking waffle skin, thin weird white people lips and other cave features is UGLY

Attached: F14A8E11-0D84-491F-88FD-4C2FDDF30381.jpg (1242x1546, 1.34M)

No thx
We good here with black men
Sad thing is black men are too stupid to make their own decisions
Imagine a world segregated from you demons
Thatd be heaven

Attached: DFBDE6DF-4351-4392-B5BF-33F36380D9EE.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Lol black men aren't interested in you. Come home.

Attached: 1545910943991.jpg (465x700, 140K)

I'm white so for me a typical standard of beauty is a white man/woman, no offense but I just find black traits like big lips and nappy hair disgusting. I guess we can agree on racemixing being disgusting, you stick to your own kind and we stick to ours, it worked for thousands of years.

White women are bland. Shit taste faggot.

Attached: 1549922430805.jpg (1080x1080, 221K)

I dont give a shit what you think faggot. You said you fucked two black women (unfortunately) and went a head to rate them like some fucking cattle. No one wanted to hear your fucking opinion or this one. We hear it all the fucking time.

Someones bitter that they couldnt get some vanilla in their chocolate, ironically i say this as a black guy. You're fucking pathetic but i still think you are larping though.

I don't care if you like to fuck black girls, just don't polute your genes.
That's not me, you confused me with the other guy.

Attached: 1558413953811.jpg (628x1024, 213K)

Oh wow.
So heres a prime example of todays black men
Look and watch closely
How he criticizes the women of his race to defend some racist marauding crackers on a Jow Forums board.

Wyte wimenz just straight fire tho boi we aint pullin out

Attached: 03A0A9B7-3211-40EF-B554-0301EB270138.jpg (201x251, 7K)

Biracial children are absolutely stunning. More stunning than the plain Caucasian or plain black.

wow, nice image. I love the different shades of blue. It looks really good with the white and grey.

Aye dawg yall see that shawty with the pawg ass. She need that BIG BLACK DYK YO

Attached: 789A7FE3-DFFF-4096-B6DC-195043CBE5C8.jpg (620x800, 158K)

Ayeeeee he crystal pregnant yo she took that dic from tha back. Her senpai racist af tho. But shyt I still aint pull out!

Attached: 8096F6B6-BE54-474C-AC0D-6EFA10FA4EE1.jpg (244x207, 9K)

Boy when I tell you she straight called me a nigger with a hard r in bed... but I still aint pull out! Pussy too fyA

Attached: 656E5FE7-63A6-4C4B-8E68-32F1EF812A01.jpg (300x300, 12K)

In a way, i feel sorry for black women. Their men are, most of the time, absolute trash. Disloyal, violent, thuggish, immature, childlish. Black women are destined to raise their children alone, doing everything to give them a normal upbringing in harsh conditions, and even then they're being shat on by their men, called ghetto bitches and such.

I'm just glad that white trash girls that fall for the blacked meme get to experience what black women go through normally.

Attached: 4bd9b24.png (432x740, 272K)

These black hoes look like a niccua I used to play ball wit. Yea nigga I watch tony Soto mayor he crackin me tf up with these videos mayne ye these black bitches aint worth our time. Get ya a fat white bunny I know some at the trailer park they at least feminine.

Attached: C8E4358C-9F2C-4E27-A9F1-33F00956C094.png (607x469, 387K)

lmaooo so true. white men need to clean up the mess that black men left.

Attached: 1544565460201.jpg (3264x2448, 1.46M)

Black bytches act like men they trap your nigga as on child support shyt and you not even sure the nigga is yours mayneee black bitches r nothin but hoes n that lil nigga don look like me bro nah man I been dating this white bunny from the drive tru. Ass too fat and im smashing dawg. Fuck these black hoes

Attached: F1FB10FA-58C7-49E6-8FC4-DDB620F6F332.png (350x254, 110K)

In conclusion I see no hope for my black race.
All because of the Jews and whites pushing the interracial agenda
Look at how blacked is popular
Black men are too weak unfortunately.
Id rather be childless and single for the rest of my life than lay with a foreign unfamiliar speciemen with a different culture and custom. Or I might just go back to Africa and marry an African guy. But yall know these wyte demons are traveling there too. God I want to puke my guts out its so disgusting.

This is larp as fuck lol

this is true
when white people "hate" it is actually disgust and contempt
when black people hate, it is envy

Attached: fuhrer.jpg (700x390, 41K)

If you are African American you are already on average 25% white. Have no shame for your mixed heritage and enjoy it. But you are not as black as the Africans to them you are what you are calling the light skins.

It's literally only ever the women who benefit from race mixing the men turn out like Elliot Rogers.
There was a black mixed race Emily Rogers to but I can't remember his name.
He shot his mom or grandmother and then shot up some place and cnn whitened his skin in Photoshop.
I know an American Indian and white mixed race guy that has identity issues.

>tfw called ugly mongrel child by a woman

Attached: 1552602738805.jpg (960x924, 190K)

Why is a black woman sending this message to Jow Forums instead of actually telling other black women and men? You don't give a shit about your people, you just want nods of approval from Jow Forums white guys here.

Attached: 1516963735899.jpg (790x695, 53K)

They're not autistic either - that's a larp as well.

Why not step up your LARP a notch and say you're disgusted by intergender couples and the ugly brats they spawn?

Tfw me dating interacially makes white guys AND black women seeth
Only makes it feel better when im coming inside white pussy DESU

Attached: 1498616532346.jpg (1024x1024, 161K)

>WM+BF=White looking kid with light brown skin,a hansome and healty boy
>BM+WF=El abominacion

Larp. Probably a white cuck. No black dude dating a white girl is so pathetic he needs to save pics like that for validation

no comment, dislike some interracial relationships but I like women from other races too so it's hypocritical and kind of stupid.

I see a little mutt kid almost every week. He is so annoying and his dad does not give a fuck about him. I guess it's In their genes.

Im a spic, would you date me? I like this cute black chick from work, are black girls into Hispanic guys?

Attached: 1560133333929.jpg (219x230, 6K)

fuck nigger women. by far the biggest whores of all the races that just want child support.

Deal with it. Scene related, it's my life.

Attached: 1516476484563.webm (640x360, 1.45M)