Do any of you have serious suicide plans here? If you don't, what would an ideal exit look like for you...

Do any of you have serious suicide plans here? If you don't, what would an ideal exit look like for you? I would like to bleed out from both of my wrists while laying in the embrace of a cute girl

Attached: 1550944008471.jpg (1080x1350, 1.56M)

Ideal would be to shoot Kurt Cobain myself after making my first million. My plan is to continue with life and let any drug addictions to clap me out so by that point I have no loved ones to care as I fade. Real lit

Looks like I fucked that up too kek

Shooting up some brown. Then doing a front flip out of a plane strapped to a wheelchair without a parachute. Die flying high. Maybe see if I can land on someone for the lulz.

Would probably jump off a cliff.

Only a fool wouldn't have a plan to off himself. I personally have everything needed to helium exit in a neat package on my shelf, full tank and all.

Attached: 1554514034725.jpg (470x770, 65K)

My exit would be really, really edgy. Literally just a reply to a retarded comment. I would take a gun, write a timestamp on paper and shoot myself also I would write a program that would film and would stop the film 30 seconds after pulling the trigger. Than it would proceed to upload a gif of me killing myself to do comment I started. Also it would add some captions like "you are such a retard that i had to kill myself" or simillar
Basically a meme of me killing myself

If people were serious about suicide they would have done it already anything else amounts to attention seeking.

What would your last words be?

remember, you would sound like a chipmunk

Shooting myself with a Remington 1875 would be an ideal.

I'm planning on shooting myself when I'm about 31.

and how old are you now? 30?

Not necessarily true, suicide is a very gradual, meticulous, and emotionally draining process, and factors such as family members or a history of mental illness might complicate matters further. It requires time to accept taking your own life unless you're incapable of feeling emotion or some shit

22. I don't foresee myself living past 32 to be honest.

wew lad I'm 20 and I don't see myself living past 25, you are brave

Yes.
>Wait until I'm 30 years old
>Sell everything I own
>Use the money to buy camp equipment, food and plane tickets to somewhere isolated
>Try my luck living in the wild for as long I can
I want to see if I can survive at least an year in the wood by myself

Congrats?

Originoliano

I tried to cut my wrists already but I dont bleed like at all
I need a gun but this cucked state makes it hard to get em

if you didn't bleed then you didn't cut deep enough out of fear of pain, you are pathetic

Attached: thxkn3M_d.jpg (640x1139, 40K)

this is a good bit. im committing it to memory so I can do it if you never do

Painless
Fast
Suicide

Google it. Just regulate the flow right otherwise you'll suffer.

Based user

Origami of course

agiewahgawugughweug

No, I don't think I have plans. Have been thinking of low suspension drop methods a lot recently when I get in a bad way but I don't think I have all the details ironed out and I'm not sure if I'd actually go through with it.