/creativerobots/ general

/creativerobots/ general
It's been a while,post anything you've made recently anons.Also,I made two shitty original songs about being sad to vent soundcloud.com/listless_glance

Attached: 1551746720814.jpg (640x800, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0HwUW38F8fE
youtu.be/dmkaLlmtnU0
drive.google.com/file/d/1foWkrxe7dozmthndfGyP0Sf3m7S-LvIW/view?usp=drivesdk
soundcloud.com/big_blue_bazooka/hey-jude-cover
soundcloud.com/listless_glance
youtube.com/watch?v=qxmoX9BXP6c
youtube.com/watch?v=cv30BZ8MOV8
youtube.com/watch?v=P1-ZnyOdmTo
instaud.io/3Nqd
soundcloud.com/36dreaming
soundcloud.com/h4rdchri5t/ringtone
youtube.com/watch?v=lYo_kuMml9g
soundcloud.com/burokkurubeats/imisu
youtube.com/watch?v=WqCCegi8mRs
instaud.io/3JzT
youtube.com/watch?v=4G6R-HScVs8
soundcloud.com/user-196382254/you-cant-deny-biology
soundcloud.com/user-196382254/junebug
m.soundcloud.com/urio903/rip-urio-pack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good job user. Thank's for making the thread.
This track is titled Coil Hop.
vocaroo.com/i/s0HwUW38F8fE

>vocaroo.com/i/s0HwUW38F8fE
it kinda reminds me of a soundtrack from donkey kong country.Nice job!

I've got an instagram now where I post cozy videos from Tokyo. No selfies, no talking, just ambient noises.

I need to download a special webm converter so I can make them less than 2mb and post them here on Jow Forums.

anyone have a journal? feels good to write vs type it out

I always post my track but never got any listens.
Please let me know if you like it.
Pop-punk/folksy single I wrote and recorded
I don't know why I do it....
soundcloud.com/todaymusic/indecision

>soundcloud.com/todaymusic/indecision
I loved the song.Pop punk is always fun to listen to desu

I used to write on a physical diary about what I did everyday but these days I just do it on my phone.All I ever did was vent about stuff though but it calms me down.Sort of.

youtu.be/dmkaLlmtnU0

Posting this again because I plan on doubling down on all the stylistic choices I made in here in my next video. The script's written, the actors like it, and we're gonna be in a cabin for two weeks. We'll be shooting a bunch of other projects as well but this is the one I planned out.

Here's the script for that video:
drive.google.com/file/d/1foWkrxe7dozmthndfGyP0Sf3m7S-LvIW/view?usp=drivesdk

I like the thing you did at 1.44.It oddly fits so well.

Not finished yet, but I am working on preparing canvases for landscape paintings. Due to the amount of layerings and blending it needs, I will wrk on skies first.

Attached: C6878F81-D1BA-4C3D-9DFB-7BDD6BC180BC.jpg (3332x2199, 1.54M)

That's an effect I'd actually been wanting to do for YEARS, after I saw a Film Riot video on how to do it in After Effects. I ended up making the image in GIMP and keyframing the video to zoom in to lead into it showing up. It's simple stuff but it's time consuming, and in my opinion it's pretty effective

I've been trying to get back into painting myself but it hasn't been going well since it has been years since I have painted anything.Do you usually have to prepare canvases for landscape paintings?

Yeah,I was caught off guard by the effect when I first watched it but I fucking loved it.It's just so straightforward and yet it works so well.

soundcloud.com/big_blue_bazooka/hey-jude-cover
>instrumental
>baroque
>not a standard cover

This is really good.

Attached: 11248924364_250459cd41_o.jpg (1311x1237, 688K)

looks like the painting on the right could use a big sad cloud.

I used to add layers of acrylic gesso to pre-primer canvases, but I do notndo that. I usually add imprimatura with earth colors to stain the canvas and make the white less harsh for color mixing. I have started preparing skies first, as they often require a buildup of many layers. The steps I take are not necessary, but are based on more traditional techniques.

Attached: 1F02BD4C-CB2A-423F-AAC2-8F876EE3E677.jpg (1282x951, 199K)

The right painting was made for a view in overcast skies. Because I cannot mix grey very well, I have been trying to tint the skies blue.

>how do i render non-euclidean distortion in the form of manipulation of distances between objects projected by malicious crystal hivemind beings from another dimension or the topology of an 8000mi long o'neill cylinder space station containing cities constructed out of the mental images of diminutive genetically-engineered space angels
>how do i turn the interconnected series of locations and ideas in the autistic space opera worldbuilding project in my head into a coherent unified work that other people can watch and enjoy
i have to accomplish this before i can die

Attached: touraa.jpg (812x636, 66K)

>soundcloud.com/listless_glance
i love ur harmonies and voice guitar is pretty also
the vocals need to improve but everything else is good
i dont feel any energy from the vocals u need to put more emotion into it

here's a random idea i had
youtube.com/watch?v=qxmoX9BXP6c
and here's two songs by me
youtube.com/watch?v=cv30BZ8MOV8
youtube.com/watch?v=P1-ZnyOdmTo

my music is simple I know but I just like finding vocal harmonies
maybe one day I'll work on a fully fleshed out song with a band that's my dream but for now I'm too lazy and depressed lol

I have so many songs written but i just need motivation to record already

what songs do u play user? wat vibe

Im working on a tranny infographic

I have a journal full of psychotic ramblings and ideas after im done filling it i place them around town for people to find

It usually takes a few days for them to dissapear I really hope someone is reading it like wtf

You should all kill yourselves. you will never be good at your shit, lonely virgin losers die

I'm trying to get better at making music. Do you feel anything when you listen to this? I know the mix is garbage, but what about the composition? Is it cringe?

instaud.io/3Nqd

Attached: tomas-robertson-1383924-unsplash.jpg (5227x3486, 1.13M)

your stuff is really nice
i got also 2 songs on soundcloud but they are pretty shitty and edgy lmao
soundcloud.com/36dreaming

i like it it has a very nice vibe to it

soundcloud.com/h4rdchri5t/ringtone

Your link is dead, i think you have a typo there somewhere

i fixed it i should work now

holy cow these are some really nice songs. like crywank

How do you guys beat procrastination?

Attached: 320x320sr.jpg (320x320, 16K)

Cool song, I love the energy

I set up a goal of drawing every day, two years ago. I just want to draw something every day and sometimes it's very little but I never skip.
By doing that it became easier to not procrastinate. Though after two years I still don't have much to show for, all I do is studies.

I consume art until I feel the urge to create my own

It sounds like Folky sad shit / indie pop to me

How do i get into music i dont know a single thing but realy wanna get into making music
Maybe electro synth beats remixes or mix tapes
Any tips for a absolute nooby
Plan on learning fl studio n music theory maybe guitar too
But i realy dont know a thing so how did yall anons do it?

Attached: walton bateman.jpg (225x225, 14K)

HERGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! HERGHGHOGHGOHGOGHOHOHO!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! HOHOAHOAHEOHAOEHOAHEOHAOEHAOEHOHERHERHERHERHERHEHRER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=lYo_kuMml9g

Attached: earwax pals.png (1016x938, 99K)

Can you create music like this soundcloud.com/burokkurubeats/imisu in LMMS? I always wanted to make music, but music programs are so expensive and piracy isn't an option for me.

>I've got an instagram now where I post cozy videos from Tokyo. No selfies, no talking, just ambient noises.
That sounds great

I've recorded a short mixtape while drunk. It's guitar-driven dark trap rap or something like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=WqCCegi8mRs

It's in bosnian but lyrics don't really matter. The name of the record translates to "Life Is Shit And Then You Die"

Attached: 1548005533323.jpg (673x1000, 99K)

I've also recorded how my anxiety feels like. If anyone wants to hear... It's not really pleasant.

instaud.io/3JzT

Attached: 1551424361586.jpg (540x465, 63K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4G6R-HScVs8
Still chuggin along and making videos. There's even a couple people that consistently comment now so that's cool.

Zvuci ok mada pobratime nije za mene

>make art
>life is shitty but successful
>don't make art
>life is manageable but unsuccessful

I can't convince myself to be an artist.

I'm an artist. It goes something like this

>Make art, not craft
>Learn the language
>Learn to write
>always be looking for ways to improve your practice & career outlooks
>Improve your practice & career outlooks
>Get involved
>Get residencies
>Get gallery shows
>Get a uni teaching position if you want & can
>Repeat last 9 steps all life long

Then you might actually become someone.
The reason so many artists are starving is because they aren't putting effort into advancing their career and because they're craftsmen not philosophers & writers. Yes, the latter require iq. The top of the art world is actually the braniacs, just like every other field (they're braniacs who could do anything but chose art, rather than idiots who can't do anything besides make pretty crafts).

Only talking abt gallery visual arts though cause that's my expertise. But that's also where the money is, unless you're a musician (in which case the music industry is more like craft & entertainment based).

I'm nowhere near done with this yet but I feel like this place isn't too formal about this kind of thing

Attached: A reasonable solution1.png (1835x2500, 1.68M)

That's a shitty life that's my point.
I'm dropping it to become something else while there's still time.

I don't, I just feel like shit after a while when I haven't done something. Just dwell on your work a lot and guilt yourself into it.

soundcloud.com/user-196382254/you-cant-deny-biology
soundcloud.com/user-196382254/junebug
are my songs worthless anons?

The second track isn't there

Idk I'd prefer that to the monotony of climbing the corporate ladder. Or worse, doing the same thing for 40 years without promotion. The people who have the kind of life i describe have varying degrees of fame, the potential to become multimillion dollar estates, represent the US at international events and win the McCarthy grant (aka the modt prestigious grant in the world) while comfortably having a salary between 50 and 300k.

don't pressure yourself to make art. Make it cause it's fun. And if it's not fun, maybe it's not for you.

I'm just not sociable user. It's a cutthroat world for introverts, specifically earnest introverts.
It's either poverty or recognition of talent, and as soon as mine is recognized they want me to hustle like a sociopath.

I'd rather not.
Thanks though.

m.soundcloud.com/urio903/rip-urio-pack
Recently posted up my last clips.Let me know what u think

Attached: 63295CCD-5EF2-4C6A-B988-060CFA7DEB6A.jpg (715x715, 260K)