It's about the chase, user. It's always been about the chase. You're the ultimate creator...

It's about the chase, user. It's always been about the chase. You're the ultimate creator. The suffering you feel is intentional. It was designed by you! You will return to nirvana soon, but ENJOY the limitations! This is what it is all about!

Attached: B96B179F-F497-40CF-9491-9D17D6408082.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

>enjoy that you can't have her
fuck you

You probably could have her. In fact, "you" have already BEEN with her countless times. You just don't remember.

>The suffering you feel is intentional. It was designed by you!
Is this the life when I an hero?

>You probably could have her
how

Well, to start, stop telling yourself the narrative that she is out of reach.

agreed with op. all of the pain feels right. god speed you niggers.

It could be. Hard to say. I hope not.

Life becomes so interesting once you find this truth. Congratulations, brother.

Alright OP, you convinced me. I'm going to sign up to a gym right now and finally start working out.
My skinny weak body has been hindering me for a long time and it's fucking with my confidence, so it's only logical that I start from there.

Thanks OP.

Self improvement is just the start of this journey. I am excited for you, user.

A little bump of the original variety

Quality post, thank you.

Attached: 21274-7843-19101.jpg (468x510, 37K)

Thanks user, I just signed up for a try-out lesson in a local gym, kinda impulsive, and my heart is racing.
I've never really done anything like this before so I'm really nervous now.

Attached: 1502828513619.jpg (1535x2160, 640K)

No, thank you, user. From my original heart.

One thing that I realized is that I always cared about the results of my actions while never ever giving a single thought about my actions. I would get upset when the result won't meet my expectations. It was tremendously frustrating. Sometimes I would just get extremely angry and start breaking and throwing things. While sometimes I would just cry straight for 6-8 hours a day.
Everything was hard until I realized that the process of doing something is far more important than the results it bears. who the fuck cares if I fall off a bike while driving the, the worst thing that would happen is I would end up in a hospital with a shitload of bill. But that doesn't matter because the process of driving would gave me joy and experience that I need to further improve some things in my life. why should it even matter that I got bad grades in a test, the process of learning is far more important than the results I have. If I can improve the process the results are automatically going to improve.
Pain and suffering are just a part the process. Our lives would feel incomplete without them. Stop caring about the end result. Start enjoying the process. And if you want to enjoy the process you must accept that there are some things which are just out of your hands. You can't do anything about them. Work towards your goal without caring about the result. No goal or achievement is small are big what matters is that you were able to go through everything to get them.
Like op said it's always about the chase.

Chill gym is super relaxed aside from the fact that you're working your ass off. It gets legitimately fun once you really get into it

>but ENJOY the limitations
Yeah, I'm sure that's easy to say when you're not limited to a rape dungeon or some gitmo cell. The only reason you can say stuff like this is because you've never suffered real hardship. Do you really think saying "some pretentious wizard WANTS you to suffer so it's okay! if someone robs you, be happy because that person is you!" will help anyone at all?

What journey? You've just said that everything bad in life is for some reason the way things should be, so why change anything?

>so why change anything?
You don't have to. In fact, the end of the journey is truly realizing that everything is infinitely perfect as it is. But it takes awhile to get there. You have to get through the self improvement phase first.

You're mired in a low level of consciousness. You are the ultimate creator of it all. You are the rape victim. You are the rapist. You experience all. It is infinitely perfect.

so i should spend my life just chasing? thats how you end up a thrill seeking idiot