Want to go to olympics in japan next year

>want to go to olympics in japan next year
>hear "horror stories" of how limited the things you can do are if your black or not asian in general
is it even worth it?

Attached: 2082331b341fc4eb10a2c3bad8fd36b6d254231de640e47efd8bc2aefc9e43f9.png (720x840, 508K)

It's the literal Olympics, they should be prepared for a ton of foreign visitors from all around the globe. I reckon you'll be fine.

as long as you stay in tokio you shouldnt worry too much unless you go to the residential areas

All those horror stories are written by dumb Americans who expect to act like they're at home in a foreign country.
The ""xenophobia"" they experienced was probably them being too loud on a train or clapping excessively at the driver.

I've been to japan 7 times. I am half black half Hawaiian , basically a blacky on the lighter side of skin tone with not so frizzy/curly hair.
The most racist/xenophobic thing to happen to me was getting asked to pay before I dine, which really isn't annoying. Just means when I am done I get up and leave instead of waiting for the check. Never had people on the trains hold their noses when next to me, did have some older folk move away from me. Never got asked to leave a place of business or refused service. By in large, people just avoid you, doesn't matter if black or white. Hell even my Japanese friend (born in Canada though) gets the cold shoulder once natives realize he can't speak the tongue.

Come with money and don't be an ass. You will be fine.
bring money because if you ain't buying their shit they want you the fuck out of their businesses.

youre forgetting one important crucial factor: attractivness. if youre unattractive nobody likes you, especially not if youre a foreigner. if youre attractive everyone likes you, even if you are a foreigner

>olympics

That's the epitome of the worldwide faggotry.

Competitive sports is not only a literal waste of time, it's a fuckin depression enabler as well. People giving their best and some faggot coming from a place you never heard about, makes you feel a pathethic loser while the entire world is watching.
BTW real losers are flocking in to watch that humongous pile of massive shit.

Also, if you're a weaboo, with the exception of Tokyo and a very few places, Japan is amazingly boring. I spent decades preparing myself to live in Japan, yet every time I fantasized about it, it was almost always "living alone in the countryside and giving zero fucks about everyone out there".
That is, my ideal life doesn't require moving to Japan. And my fantasizing about "moving to Japan" was only about escaping the fucking place I always lived, literally pestered with niggers - bot literal and figurative niggers, both niggers inside (and white outside) and real niggas.
This fuckin shitty world is way beyond the point of no return. This society is going an hero, apparently slowly, actually accelerating just like dodo's before their extinction.

Attached: inunmaredi.jpg (640x390, 82K)

it'll be fun, watch olympics, eat dank food drink lots of japanese beer and sake cocktails, enjoy onsen and maybe if youre a perv go get sexy massages, whats not to like in japan, yeah theyre racist as fuck but as long as you a tourist with money to spend its a grand ol time

>onsen
i dont think the japs want you to defile their sacred waters gaijin

Why'd you go there during the absolute worst time in all of the near future?

didnt want to be singled out as a foreigner and weeb that i am. at least i wouldnt be the only foreigner that way

protip: take lots of money (more than you will actually spend, take everything you have) and a camera with you (immigration will ask you a lot of questions if you dont have a camera) and above all DONT LET THEM KNOW YOU LIKE ANIME (seriously, most japanese think non-japs who like anime are even more weird than their own otakus, who arent exactly popular either) only show your anime powerlevel to other otakus, they will actually be happy that foreigners like their shit too

>intentionally having a bad time so people dont judge you
who the fuck cares what other people think about you as long as theyre not harassing you (which they wont as long as you dont ape out). just go when you want and enjoy yourself, dont let strangers dictate what you can and cant do.

IM A SPIC AND I ALREADY HAVE BAHAHAHA

im sure you made many friends in japan lmao

>who the fuck cares what other people think about you
east asia is actually the place where paying attention to how others percieve you is most important, if you dont you will have a bad time

Tokyo, Kyoto, & the other main known places in the west get a shitload of foreign tourism, so people are used to it. Anywhere you'd be the only foreigner around is probably not somewhere you can get around easily with no Japanese anyway. Also the weather is shit in summer and lodging will be expensive. Go to Japan but don't go during olympics season.

yeah but he is black, most tourists in japan are chinese

don't even have to go to the ones the local would do their baths, go to touristy ones where you can get your own private one, to be honest its danker in the winter when its snowy but the water is hot, thats enjoyable

Yeah but there are lots of Western tourists too, and Westerners have a better rep right now than Chinese tourists. I dunno what stories OP has heard exactly but if he expects to be rare and exotic and scary as a black guy, it's not going to happen unless he goes to the middle of nowhere.

What kind of faggot wants to go to Japan during the Olympics when the whole country gets flooded by the normalfags.
Go now or hope that it blows over smoothly without a big fuss by western moralfags.

Also when going don't act like a nigger, don't look unkempt, don't be ugly, be polite and be prepared that people out of the cities won't be speaking English. Knowing basic Japanese or giving the impression that you're at least trying will get you a lot of bonus points in my experience.

Attached: b5a51659ce247d49435a1b33ecb4859e.jpg (1288x1001, 132K)

>Westerners
yeah WHITE westerners have a good rep in japan
blacks however do not, not at all.
japanese media pushes a lot of bad news about black always on top, because japanese locals near US army bases dont want those soldiers allowed to leave base

When I was in Japan there was a very friendly black guy who spotted me 20 yen for a train ticket.

>completely missing the point of the post
i hope youre not OP