Hi there! I just finished coloring and mommy's not back yet so i'm bored. How're you doin...

Hi there! I just finished coloring and mommy's not back yet so i'm bored. How're you doin? Mommy got me a brand new stuffy yesterday because I was so good while I was sick and took yuck medicine.

Attached: 4f02289a34a8f20eee1248c5fd5d94af.jpg (500x700, 49K)

Are you the user who pretends to be innocent?

Attached: Ghandara_Buddha_Statue.jpg (800x800, 211K)

I don't know what that I word means. Mommy is still teaching me big kid words. We're learning animals with flash cards lately. What's that I word mean?

Does your cock get hard thinking about this fetish of yours?

Attached: images (81).jpg (660x371, 26K)

How old are you? Are you allowed to be using this website?

Those are bad words... I don't like those words at all. Mommy said those are bad words.

Mommy says I'm 19. I can't always remember very well. Mommy also doesn't like ti when I use this site but I'm lots board.

What's your problem anyway? What did I do to anger you?

Attached: Thérapie.png (600x600, 342K)

Do you seriously derive pleasure out of doing this? Why do you do this? You really are a freak

>kierke
>aiste
>innocentfag
Oh boy, this is sure to be a great and high quality thread

Attached: D3xRkFhXoAA4dcL.jpg (192x323, 22K)

i gobble your tummy up yumymy yummy yum delicious

Attached: E1DB5A75-BE7F-450C-B458-171F1E262081.jpg (800x900, 94K)

I'm not a freak... I'm just lonely... I'm sorry...

Awww, she's adorable. I want to know who she is!

Attached: IMG_0014.jpg (720x480, 128K)

My names ruby!

>>innocentfag
Ruby for you.

Oh shiiiit the entire mental gang is up in here

Its not a party if you don't bring drugs!

Attached: IMG_0012.jpg (480x720, 162K)

You shouldn't give your name away to strangers like that, let alone talk to them, Ruby! Didn't your mommy teach you that?
Speaking of, how is your mommy, hun? Is she a good mommy?

What's with this thread? Why is it attracting all the attention whores?

Attached: Vive Le Feu.png (600x600, 344K)

It's just a nickname hehe! Mommy says never to give me real name out not ever ever!

She's lots good. She's at work right now but she'll be coming home soon I think. I hope she comes home quick because I kinda have to potty pretty bad.

Oh, well, I guess that's okay, then!
But she left you all alone? That wasn't very nice of her! Why can't you go use the potty, though?

Does estrogen count?
oring

> Why is it attracting all the attention whores?
Ironic

The fuck is wrong with you, subhuman degenerate animal

Mommy has ta go to work every day except the weekends. Sometimes she calls one of her best friends to help babysit me though. She's lots fun!

I don't know how to do it by myself. I can't hold it very good.

Fuck you Aiste I hope you fucking die and go to hell for being a schizo tranny piece of filth. You call me a junkie but you've been using anti-psychotic drugs because you're fucked in the head. Go die.

Attached: 1498666578168-1.jpg (604x608, 40K)

>I don't know how to do it by myself. I can't hold it very good.
What? Your mommy never potty-trained you? Did you ask her to teach you? You're a big girl, you should know how to do that already!

How did things go with that guy that invited you on Discord?

Wow, user! You have great observational skills! Do you mind me screenshoting your post and posting on r/Jow Forums?
What's your problem? You were nice to me just days ago. And unlike you, I only use what I absolutely need and I don't push pills on others.

Attached: Vie de Merde.png (600x600, 344K)

Mommy's doing potty training with me lots. But I keep having accidents. It's really hard.

I had an accident right now too... i tried to hold it honest honest.

And now you two are fighting. This thread keeps becoming better and better

>hairy grown up men larping as girls
>hairy grown up men larping as dolls
>hairy grown up men larping as actual little girls that can't even use a toilet
>hairy grown up men larping as schizo girls
>hairy grown up mutt men larping as whites

Attached: 1549240837158.jpg (540x540, 20K)

Not him but I can tell he suffers a lot for being in a third world country. Im not brazilian but I am a third worlder, making fun of our situation is pretty cruel, you dont know what hell is like. Plus you admitted wanting to doxx him. Are you seriously asking this?

Attached: 1549239706524.jpg (1078x1313, 610K)

ABSOLUTELY SUBARASHII THREAD

Attached: MYS0.jpg (500x505, 47K)

It's okay, Ruby, accidents just happen sometimes, don't beat yourself up over it!

What does your new stuffy look like, by the way?

My old one is one mommy made herself! It's a big one named bloo. And the other one is a pony! Wanna see?

Sure! I wouldn't mind seeing bloo, too, if possible.
Are they nice and cuddly?

I only wanted to dox him a long time ago, because he was mean to me on our first encounter. And I never ever made fun of him for being a third-worlder (I admit it can be annoying, but I never called him out, plus he's rich and lives in a gated community). I'm only writing these things now because he's suddenly super mean to me for apparently no reason. It's not like he didn't know about my issues before, so I don't get it. I really don't hate you guys, but don't you think his constant whining is annoying too?

Attached: La Relève.png (600x600, 342K)

Because you were trying to doxx me all this time, you Snake.

Attached: 1559869086528.jpg (400x300, 20K)